Danny Vs Fanny

Hate vs Love

Ok, before I start the story :

OK!! Who agree that Yunho really look alike Tiffany and Jessica look alike Seohyun in that poster?!

XDXD Taeyeon!! I purposely take Rainbow's Jisook to fill in Jung Miyoung's (Taeyeon's mother?) because she and Taeyeon really look alike~~ XD

LOL for the Kwon!! Yuri looks nothing like GD I know but in the poster there...Dara look alike to her don't you think? So I choose Dara to fill Jihyeon's character~~

And look!! Anh Seohyun as uri baby's juhyun!! Isn't she cutes?!!

 

 

Danny stands outside the little girl’s room and he observes her through the glass window. He’s hugging himself while thinking of the possibility that Juhyun might be Tiffany’s daughter.

‘Appa…’ the voice of Juhyun keeps playing in his mind and he tried to shake it off.

 

 

‘Excuse me nurse where is Kwon Juhyun’s room?’ Tiffany asks the nurse at the front desk as soon as she arrives at the hospital.

‘Just walk straight and you will find room no.35…’

‘Thanks!’

She rushed to the direction because she’s very worry about her daughter. She stops when she spotted Danny standing outside of her daughter’s room.

‘What are you doing here?’ Tiffany asks.

Danny turns to face Tiffany ‘Err…I’m the one who brought her here…’

‘What you did to her??!!’ Tiffany beckons at him.

‘I did nothing!’ Danny tries to defend himself from the misunderstanding.

‘Don’t lie to me!! She was fine when I left her!! You must have done something to her till she has to be emitted into the ward!’

‘Omma…’ Juhyun’s soft voice calls out for her mother and Tiffany left Danny alone to attend to her daughter.

‘Juhyun you’re okay?’

‘Omma…it’s not that ahjussi’s fault…he saved me…I tried to run away from home and go meet with appa…then there’s group of people try to hurt me and ahjussi saved me…’ Juhyun explain to her mother.

Tiffany feels guilty for plainly accuse Danny for something he didn’t do so she turns in hope to find Danny but he wasn’t there.

She turns her gaze back to Juhyun and she plants a kiss on her daughter’s cheek ‘Omma go out for awhile to find that ahjussi to thank him…you be good here okay?’

‘Emm…’ Juhyun nods.

 

Tiffany went out just to find Danny to apologize because she accused him. He wasn’t there at the lobby so she went out the hospital to look for him and she spotted him buying some food over a stall by the roadside.

 

‘Danny!’ Tiffany shouts for him.

 

 

Fancy restaurant

 

‘This is like the first time I met Taeyeon…she brought me to a fancy restaurant…why he reminds me a lot of thing about Taeyeon?’ Jessica asked herself while Daniel orders their food.

 

‘Is that all sir?’

‘Yes…and could you bring some of your famous wine for me?’

‘Sure sir…’

 

‘You know Daniel…you don’t have to do so much to win my heart…like I told you…it is impossible for us…I’m gay and you’re straight…don’t you get it? I like girls…’

‘I can fix you…’

‘You can’t!! I don’t love you!! I love a girl that name Taeyeon very dearly!! And I will always do!! I don’t care how much you resemble her but you are not her and my heart won’t forget her…there’s only place for her in my heart…and you can’t change that…’

Daniel silences for a moment ‘Wow…Jessica…I didn’t know I hurt you that much…I’m sorry love…I will try to cure your pain…’ said him in his heart.

‘I understand…but…please…listen to me…I know you might not attract to me but I am going to marry you…because…’ he paused for a moment ‘No…I can’t let her know my real identity…she can not know that I tried to kill her father…’ he thought.

‘Because I want to get back my normal life Jessica…’

‘What do you mean Daniel? You got everything you want…you can have all the girls you want but why me?’

‘There’s…something special about you Jessica…’

‘Daniel…please…just stay away from me…’ Jessica put away her napkins and gets up from her seat.

‘Where are you going?’ Daniel asked.

‘I want to get some air…this is so wrong Daniel…I can’t betray Taeyeon…no ever…’ Jessica said with nonchalant tone.

She left her alone and disappointed by their seat.

 

‘Why can’t you see that I am Taeyeon Jessica? I know you feel it but you just don’t want to admit it…because you are afraid to fall in love again…’

 

 

 

Outside the hospital

 

‘Hey watch out!!’ Danny sprints toward Tiffany and push her away when a car drive very fast toward her. Tiffany landed on the grass while Danny landed on the concrete pedestrian walk.

‘Ouw…’ Tiffany yelps in pain.

‘You’re okay?’ Danny asks her and helps her to get up from the grass ‘I’m okay…why you save me?’

‘So you prefer that car just hit you and run away?’ asks Danny while groom himself.

‘Thank you…’ Tiffany bows.

‘Nah…’

‘OMG!! You’re forehead!! It’s bleeding!!’

‘Oh man…I hate it…’ Danny complains and then he uses his palm to wipe it away.

‘It needs to be treated or else it’s going to be affected…’ Tiffany said.

‘I know…here’ Danny hands her the things that he bought earlier.

‘What is it?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Take my coke out…’ Danny instructed.

Tiffany took out the coke from the plastic bag and hands it to Danny. Danny took it and pressed it to his small cut upon his eyebrows.

‘That hot tea is for you and that chocolate milk shake is for Juhyun…I think you need something hot and refreshing to calm your nerve down…’

‘You…came out just to buy us drinks?’ Tiffany asked with bulged eyes.

‘Yes…what do you think I would be doing then?’

‘I thought you run away because I’ve hurt your feeling earlier…’ said Tiffany with her head lowered.

‘Well yes I was hurt! And buying you drinks doesn’t mean I accept you as friend! I still hate you!’

‘What?! Ha…I disbelieve your attitude!! I was just trying to be nice to you and then this is how you repay my kindness?!!’

‘Ha!! Your kindness!! Hey I just saved your from being hit just now!! Meeting with you means bad luck for me!!’

The two again, having their staring contest until the paramedics disturb them ‘Excuses us…but…the two of you blocking our ways…’

‘Sorry…’ they said in unison and walk away from the spot.

The walk into the hospital was silent none of them dare to speak out.

When they reach Juhyun’s room, Tiffany turns and snatches away the chocolate milk shake from Danny’s hand.

‘Thanks and you may go! I don’t want to meet you again!’

‘Fine!’ Danny barks and then he walks away after wave at Juhyun to bids goodbye.

Tiffany snorted at him before enter Juhyun’s room.

 

Ok i know some of you say 'Too less Taengsic moment...' This is Yulti's fiction so they will dominate all the chapter...however...i wanted to treat you all fair and square i will try to put in more Taengsic okay?? Happy?? You happy me happy~~ ^^ (the lucky 90th subscriber please PM me!! I'll be your genie to fulfill any of your request~) XDXD