No title

Hate vs Love

 

Jessica’s apartment

 

‘Oh my God!! Miss I’m so sorry!! I went to the wet market and when I return Juhyun is gone!! I am really sorry miss!!!’ Shanti cried while hugging her employer’s leg.

‘It’s okay Shanti, Juhyun is save don’t worry…Tiffany just called me.’

‘Is it?’

‘Yes…now get up and make me a cup of warm milk, send it to my room okay? I’m not feeling well so I’m just going to stay in my room.’

‘Do you want some medicine miss?’

‘No…I’m okay…I just need some times alone.’

‘Oh okay…’ Shanti slowly retreat to the kitchen leaving her employer.

 

Jessica drags her legs into her room and once she enters her room, she throws herself on her bed.

 

‘I understand…but…please…listen to me…I know you might not attract to me but I am going to marry you…because…’

 

 

‘There’s…something special about you Jessica…’

 

‘Taengoo ah…why I think of you every time Daniel’s face pops out?’ she toss aside and stare at the ceiling and then she took out her phone. She look at the wallpaper, where she and Taeyeon are kissing each other ‘Taeyeon ah…I missed you…so much…’ she cries and then she use the pillow to cover up her face so no sound will escape.

 

Suddenly, her phone rings and when she looks at the caller’s name ‘Daniel?’

 

‘Hello…’

 

‘Hey…look I’m sorry…I should rush someone whom I just know to marry me…I was an idiot back at the restaurant…I hope you are not mad at me because I don’t know what I’ll do if you are mad at me…’

 

Somehow, his voice carves a smile on Jessica’s face. She doesn’t know why, she likes to listen to that guy y voice. It may be hoarse but she likes it. He sounded like Taeyeon when she had flu.

 

‘Daniel…I’m not angry…don’t worry.’

 

‘I was terrified you might not want to talk or see me anymore after you walk out of the restaurant…’

 

‘I am not angry…really. I just need to clear my mind on something and Daniel…no one that met a person for like for a few hours only and the next he asks her for her hand in marriage…you need to woo her first…’

 

‘who? Like?’

 

‘You need to take her out for a date and when you think you steady enough…’

 

‘Oh…so…you asking me to take you to a date huh?’ Daniel can be heard chuckling on the other side.

 

‘What? No! I was only giving you advice…’

 

‘Yeah I know…but you are the one that I wanted so that’s mean I need to bring you out for a date, go steady with you and then get married? Hmm…so would you like to go for a date with me tomorrow?’

 

Jessica rolls up her eye balls and sigh heavily before she answer him ‘Daniel…there’s a lot more pretty girl out there why do you choose me? Beside I am someone’s ex-wife and also I am gay…a lesbian…why do you want me?’

 

‘I told you before…you’re special and I like your icy cold attitude…aww come on…give us a chance! I will make you forget about whosoever is the girl that you love…’

 

‘I told you that you won’t able to substitute her…’

 

‘You never know if you never try and I know you feel what I feel when I kissed you last time…so don’t try to hide it Jessica…it’s time for you to move on…’

 

‘You really are a stubborn guy huh?’

 

‘I am…hahaha…so how? Tomorrow is Saturday you don’t have to go to the office right? Why don’t we go skiing?’

 

‘I don’t know how to ski…’

 

‘I’ll teach you…’

 

‘Can we go else where?’

 

‘Jungle trekking? Mountain climbing?’

 

‘Okay…I prefer the previous idea…’

 

‘So cool? Meet you at the Shandong Shan tomorrow morning 9 sharp!! Don’t be late!! Bye!! Love you!!’

 

Jessica laughs when she heard the ‘love you’ part because he really like Taeyeon, each time Taeyeon hangs up, she will say ‘Love you’ instead of ‘Bye’.

She scrolls down her phone and then mesmerize Daniel’s photo that she secretly took during the party. ‘You really…lighten my life a bit.’

 

 

Hospital

 

‘Omma…where is that ahjussi?’

‘He went home already…’ Tiffany replies with a slight of jealousy because she didn’t expect Juhyun will ask about that brat instead of her.

‘Omma…’

‘Deh Juhyun ah…’

‘I’m sorry…’

‘For what?’

‘For this…I wanted to be with appa again so I ran away from aunt Sica’s house…and end up here…I caused omma to cry…I’m sorry…’

Tiffany cried at her daughter confession, without any words, she hugs her daughter tightly ‘Oh Juhyun…omma will not blame you for anything…I know you missed your appa…so does omma.’

‘Omma…’

‘En?’

‘If omma…want to date that ahjussi…Juhyun won’t say anything…because Juhyun like that ahjussi.’

‘No way Juhyun!! Omma don’t like him!!’ Tiffany objects.

‘Waeyo?’

‘I just…ugh…I just hate him okay? He’s totally not my type…’

 

‘And she is not my type either…’ a guy said out loudly and Tiffany turns to face the disturber.

‘Yah…I thought you went home already?’

‘Tch…arrogant woman! I came back to give Juhyun her teddy bear back!!’ Danny hands Juhyun her teddy bear and Juhyun quickly hug the teddy bear in her embrace ‘Appa!!’ she exclaim happily.

‘Appa?’ a question marks pops out Danny’s head when he heard she called him appa.

‘Her teddy bear name is appa…’ Tiffany corrected Danny’s thought.

‘Why give such name to a teddy bear?’

‘Well…that was the last present her father gave her before he died…happy now Mr. Know it all?’

‘Oh…’ suddenly, his head start to throb and he held it with both of his hand ‘Argh…my head…’

 

Glimpse of Yuri’s memories

 

‘Juhyun ah…’

‘Deh appa?’

‘Here~’ Yuri hands out a white teddy bear to her daughter ‘It’s for you.’

‘Really?’

‘Emhmm…’ Yuri nods with a smile ‘Do you like it?’

‘Very much!! I’m going to name this teddy bear ‘Appa’!!’

‘Aigoo…then…what about your real appa here?’

‘Teddy appa will be Juhyun’s protector when Juhyun sleeps…then my appa will always be Juhyun’s knight!!’ Juhyun said out happily and hug Yuri tightly before planted a kiss on her cheek.

‘Jja…now go sleep…’

‘En!’

 

End

 

‘What the…’ Danny shakes his head a few times to clear his vision.

‘Are you okay?’ Tiffany asked though she dislikes the fact that she’s concern about him.

‘Yeah…I’m okay…anyway Juhyun…I hope you’ll get well soon…I’m going now…bye!’ Danny bids the little girl goodbye and quickly rush out from the hospital.

 

‘Did you see that? How rude he is?!’

‘I like him omma~~ he just like appa don’t you think?’

‘Ah! You’re thinking too much Juhyun ah! Omma go out to settle your hospital check out okay?’

‘Em…’

 

 

The Kim apartment

 

Danny reaches home and throws his car key on the glass coffee table while cursing.

‘You okay there Yul?’ Daniel asks his cousin.

‘I can’t believe that…I loved…I mean the old me! Yuri loved Tiffany!! I really can’t believe that!!’

‘Why?’

‘She’s the rudest girl I ever met and and she’s very loud too!!’

‘You’re loud too…’

‘Come on Tae…this! This is very hard for both of us you know?! You know how much Juhyun was hurt when her ‘appa’ left her?!! How could you separate a father from a child?!!’

‘Hey!! You’re the one who agreed in the first place! You can’t just blame me for something I didn’t do wrong! You said you wanted to give both Tiffany and Juhyun a better life so you better start now rather than sitting here and complain to me that you don’t believe Tiffany is your love and your ex-wife too!!’

 

‘Why are you two fighting each other?’ Hyoyeon asked when she enter the house and saw that her two nieces/nephews are scratching each other’s throat.

‘You better think of what I’ve told you Yul…or you’ll lose Tiffany and Juhyun.’ Daniel warns the younger guy. Then he left him alone in the living room as he went out to get some fresh air.

 

‘Yuri…you remembered Juhyun is who and Tiffany is who?’ Hyoyeon asked with surprise expression.

‘I still trying…but I know my memories as Yuri before the accident are coming back…’

‘That’s a good thing~ I rather seeing you loving Tiffany than hating her…do you know how loud the two of you can be when you the two of you engaged in argument?’

‘Aunt Hyo…’

‘Deh Yul?’

‘Ah…never mind…I think I’ll go to my room and have a sleep…goodnight now…’

 

Danny went to his room and lays on his bed ‘I wish time can turn back to where we are happy as family…’ he sighs.

 

 

The next day

 

‘Morning Yul…’ Daniel greets his cousin.

Danny paused at his step and then he lowered his head ‘I’m sorry for what I said yesterday hyung…’

‘Forget about it…we are family…it’s my fault too for planning this thing and end up you’re the one who have to take the consequences…’ Daniel flashed his gorgeous smile at Danny.

‘It’s okay…I will try my best to fix everything…I’m sorry toward Juhyun…I want to make her happy even if Tiffany hates me…’

‘Very good then…well wish you luck Yul! I’m going for a date with Jessica!’

‘You are?’

‘Yep…I gotta go now! It took 2 hour drive from here to Shandong Shan!’

‘You’re going skiing with Jessica?’

‘Yeah~ bye Yul!’

Danny stood there for a moment as he watches his cousin rush out from the house.

He then went to the dinning table and sit down to enjoy his pancakes that Hyoyeon had prepared for them.

Suddenly he feels his phone vibrate. He took it out and saw unfamiliar number calling, he decided to pick it up.

‘Hello…’

 

‘Ahjussi! It’s me!’

 

‘Juhyun?’

 

‘Deh! Ahjussi…are you free today?’

 

‘Juhyun ah…where did you get my number?’

 

‘Ooh! I found ahjussi’s card in Sica ahjumma’s bag! So I called!’

 

Danny chuckles at the little girl’s cuteness ‘Yah…that’s a bad girl’s habit! You shouldn’t rummage other people things you know?’

 

‘Mianeh ahjussi…’

 

‘I’m not blaming you Juhyun ah…’

 

‘Ahjussi ah…thank you for saving me…and omma… omma said you’re a rude person but I don’t think so…because I like ahjussi very much…ahjussi remind me off my appa…a lot! So if ahjussi is free today can we meet at the theme park? I’ll bring omma along! Omma and ahjussi should get along! Because Juhyun don’t want other guy be omma’s boyfriend!

 

‘Aah…’

 

‘Please~~~~~’

 

‘Alright…I will meet you there at 10 am okay?’

 

‘Yeah! Ahjussi is the best!!’

 

Danny hangs up and smile creeps up his face. He begins to learn to love the little girl now.

 

 

Shandong Shan

 

Jessica arrives at the mountain. She wears her favorites white winter jacket and the scarf that Taeyeon gave her.

She roams around to search for Daniel.

‘Jessica!’

She turns to the voice and saw Daniel running toward her, he was wearing all blue and reminds her of Taeyeon who obsess with blue color.

‘You’re late Daniel!’

‘Sorry…I was stuck in the traffic…gosh I didn’t know that it will be so crowded today!’

‘Whatever your reason is…so where do we begin?’ Jessica asked.

‘Well…we better get ourselves our ski board! Come on let’s go! The counter is still unoccupied! We don’t want to queue up when it gets crowded!’ Daniel pulls Jessica by the hand and drags her along with him.

 

‘So warm…’ Jessica thought in surprise when Daniel holds her hand.

‘Why did I feel like this? I feel guilty toward Taeyeon…oh Tae…I’m sorry…I can’t help it…I think I’ve fall in love with this guy…’

 

Daniel got the ski board and they board the cable car to reach the top of the mountain.

 

 

In the cable car

 

‘So you never went to ski before huh?’

‘No…’

‘Even Taeyeon didn’t bring you?’

‘I don’t know if she can ski!’

‘Ooh~ well I got what she lacks off~’

‘Seriously Daniel…’ Jessica turns to face him.

‘I know what you’re going to say to me Jessica…you’re going to tell me to shut up because I can’t compare myself to Taeyeon. She is way better than me right?’

‘Thank God you know what I was going to say…’

‘But Jessica…frankly tell me…if she can make you feel this…’ Daniel said with a smirk.

‘Feel what?’ Jessica asked back with annoyed face and she didn’t see what’s coming next.

Daniel lean inwards and capture her lips.

Jessica feels electricity jolting in every part of her body. She tried to resist at first but then she gave in and enjoy the kiss.

Daniel who feels that Jessica had relaxed a bit deepens the kiss and begging for entrance with his tongue. Jessica parted her lips and granted Daniel his entrance.

Suddenly the cable car stops in the middle of the air. Daniel and Jessica break the kiss and look around.

‘OMG! We’re stuck!!’ Jessica panic.

‘Well…don’t you think that Taeyeon wanted us to be together? That’s why the cable car stops here?’

‘Daniel…I think we should…’ Jessica couldn’t finish her words when she feels that Daniel is getting closer to her.

‘You think we should what Sica?’ Daniel asked with his face just inch away from Jessica’s face.

‘Kiss me…’ Jessica said out like losing her mind when she feels Daniel’s hot breath brushed against her face.

Daniel did not waste the opportunity to lean inward and kiss her again.

 

He missed her kisses. It’s been awhile since he last kissed her. He wants to treasure that moment forever. It feels like he had again falling in love with Jessica. Not as Taeyeon but as Daniel.

 

Okay guys! Mianeh I took so long to update this! I need your support~ comments please :)