Chapter 2: New Dorm and new Roommate~

Hate vs Love

Tiffany’s POV

I feel like I’m a big loser right now…

 

‘You’re dorm is smaller than mine…and it’s all pink!’

 

How dare she comments on my dorm?! It’s my pride!

 

‘Just put your thing over the bunk!’ I grunt as I struggle to carry in her luggage.

‘Did you forget something? You’re my slave now…’

 

Can she just shut up and stops annoy me just for 1 minute or even 1 second? I really wished I can turn back the time and I wished that I never made that deal with her!

 

‘I want to take my bath now~~ scrub my back for me!’

 

I dropped the box that I was holding when she said so.

I mean seriously?

I never scrub any other girl’s back except for my sister and now she ordered me to scrub her back?

 

‘Why are you standing there dumbfounded?’ she glares at me.

 

I pick up the box that I dropped and I put it on my desk before I follow her into the bathroom.

 

Yuri’s POV

Heh! I can’t believe she really did what I told her to!

Maybe I’m too harsh on her?

Nah!! She deserves to be treated this way!

But wait…she never actually did anything wrong against me…

 

*inner voice* she’s a Jung~~

 

Right~ she’s a Jung~ A Jung is a Kwon’s rival so show her no mercy!

I take off my shirt and my pants and now I’m only in my underwear and bra then I heard a small yelp behind me.

 

‘Hey! What are you waiting for?! Bath me!’ I command and she shyly steps in from behind the door.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Oh my God! Oh My God! I’m straight! I’m straight! Remember yourself as a Jung Tiff ah! She’s a Kwon~ The Kim’s other half! You are a Jung control yourself!

 

*Inner voice* How can you be straight when you see her hot abs?

 

Gyah!! Go away!! I’m straight I’m straightx1000

 

‘Hey! What are you waiting for?! Bath me!’ she commands me.

What should I do now? My face is as red as the tomato and I think it as hot as the boiling kettle!

How can a person like her get so hot? Oh my…those tanned abs…make me feel like wanna touch it…

I better stop thinking in a ert way! I think my sister byunness had gotten into me!

Jessica Jung I’m blaming you for making me feeling this way right now!

 

I soaked the span in the water and then I put some soap in it before I slowly rub her back with it.

 

God…I swear I almost had a nose bleed! When she flex her muscle! No wonder all the girls and boys in campus went crazy for her…right now don’t tell me that I feel the same way as them too? I know I never hate her before but the thought of getting this view of her never cross my mind and and…I never thought that I will have this close contact with her.

For sure she will not feel shy to show off her body, because she slept with almost half of the campus girl.

Tch what a playa!

 

‘Ouch!’ why are you so rough?!’ I accidentally rub her back too aggressive when I’m thinking about her and the other girls…wait…am I getting jealous?

 

‘Sorry…’ I scoff and my eyes trailed down to her cleavage and then I found myself gazing at her round .

I’m seriously having issue with her!! I need to get away with this dirty mind of mine!! Jessica Jung!! I hate you for always show me your ert move!!

 

Korea Seoul

‘Hachiu!!’ Jessica Jung sneezes and she rubs her nose before curses ‘Who talk behind my back??’

 

Back to Tiffany

‘I’m done…’ I get up and wash my hand in the sink.

 

‘Take bath with me…’ she request and I’m stunned completely at her words.

Take bath with her?! She’s insane or what?!

 

‘C’mon…’ she pulls me into the bathtub and I’m all wet when I fall into it.

 

Yuri’s POV

I saw her checking my body out and God I know that she was by my y body~ Yeah y and I know it~

So I decided to play on some games with her~ Huh…let me show you how the pro playa done it!

So when she said she’s done with my back I asked her to join me in the bathtub and guess what she’s blushing like hell!

Oh look like our Miss Jung is turn on by me!

So I pulled her in when she hesitated and God…because she’s wearing white t-shirt I can see everything through that soaking wet cloth!

Damn she’s hot!!

 

*Inner voice* remember Yuri~ you can anyone you want but not the Jung~ Not the Jung~~

 

Right…not the Jung…Geez…if she’s not a Jung I probably would have her up right now!

 

‘Aah!! I’m all wet now!’ she grunts and then she glares at me before disappear to the bedroom.

 

‘I’m not taking bath with you!!!’ she yells from the outside.

 

For me~ I had this big victory grin on my face! Well now I know what I’m gonna do with her!

 

Yuri’s Plan-

  1. Check is she’s a or not…
  2. Find her weakness…
  3. make her fall for me~
  4. her~
  5. Humiliate her~
  6. Throw away her like a used cloth~
  7. Mission success!!

 

Oh I’m so evil~~ Kekekekekekekekeke~~

 

*Inner voice (Good Yuri)* Yo dude…I know you really hate the Jung but…did this girl ever done you any wrong?

 

*Another inner voice (Bad Yuri)* Don’t listen to that side of yours~~ Yes Yuri her and throw her away~~ Break her heart~~ Yeah~~ You’re evil just like me~~

 

*Good Yuri* Yah! Don’t try to confuse her! Yuri don’t do it! You might regret!

 

*Bad Yuri* Dear dear…after saw what beneath her t-shirt I’m sure that beast inside you was and you really wanna her so hard don’t you? Listen to me and I’ll make she’s your woman in 1 week period!

 

*Good Yuri* Yuri!! You’re not a heartless person are you? She’s so innocent and such a pure soul! You can’t hurt her just because you hate her family for no reason!

 

Wait wait…why I’m talking to myself?? Gosh Yuri! That plan is too cruel!! Okay okay…we will be friend with her and see how it goes okay?

Be friend with the Jung…huh…mom will kill me…

 

Night time…

 

‘I’m taking the bed…’

‘Fine…I’m taking the couch then…’ Tiffany took her pillows with her and sprawls on the couch.

‘Tomorrow I want breakfast~’ I said before I switch off the light.

No respond from her so I asked again and this time she just moans to me to say her yes.

 

‘Goodnight now Kwon Yuri…tomorrow we need to start on our projects…please just shut up and sleep…’ she bids me with her tired tone.

 

I stare at her direction in the darkness and I see her small figure fidgeting on the couch and I don’t know what had gotten into me as I started to feel something toward her.

‘Oh no! You can’t break your own promise!!’ I scold myself and then I pull up the blanket and try to close my eyes.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is this?? Give us suggestion guys~ and the lucky person’s suggestion will be our main idea for the next chapter~ This story is where you readers and subscribers decide the story line~ We will write on your opinion~ We will choose different person every time~ Please comment and subscribe~ Your comment is our faith and hope~ -Alice