The first meeting: Love at the first sight (or second?)

Hate vs Love

 

Seoul, Korea

 

‘I feel weird…’ groaned Daniel.

‘Relax bro…you going to get used to it…’

‘I don’t understand Danny…how do you feel so comfortable…’

‘Well…I used to dress like boy when I was young eih?’

‘Yeah right I forgot about that…’

 

‘Girls!! Not…I mean boys!!’ Hyoyeon barged in the room.

‘Are you guys ready for the party tonight?’

 

‘I’m a bit nervous aunt Hyo…what if Sica recognize me?’

‘Are you serious Tae? I mean Taeng. You are a boy…the Taeng…I mean Tae that she used to love is a girl…argh! This is so confusing! You and Taeyeon are different person okay?’

‘Relax aunt Hyo…I got this…’ laughed Daniel ‘Why don’t you just call us Daniel and Danny?’

‘Yeah…it would be easier for you…’

‘Okay fine…Daniel….Danny…’

‘Hyo…’ Eunhyuk approached his wife and whisper something to her.

‘Geez…guys…we got to move now…the party is going to start in 1 hour…’

‘Aah…arasho…’ nodded the two dashing boys.

 

 

Jessica’s condo

 

‘Am I look fat?’ asked Tiffany as she examined herself in front of Jessica’s big mirror.

‘Nah…you look fine~ who said you look fat?’

‘I don’t know…after I gave birth to Juhyun I don’t think I own that good figure of mine…’ sighed Tiffany.

‘Shush…you’re gorgeous sis…now can you help me zip my dress?’ plead Jessica because she couldn’t reach the zipper.

 

Zeeeep~

 

‘There you go Jessie…’

‘Thanks…are you done yet?’ asked Jessica ‘Gosh Tiffany!! You’re hair a disaster!! How are you going to hook up a man tonight with that hair of yours?! Don’t waster your good looking baby…come here…let me fix your hair…’

‘Jessie is this really necessary? Juhyun won’t like the guy I bring home…there is no point for me to look good at the party…’

‘Well…let say it’s not for Juhyun’s sake…it’s for the sake of your company…you are CEO of the world top perfume and you look like ! Come on Tiff…’

‘Fine…do as you please…’ Tiffany gives in and let her twin do her hair.

 

At the moment…Juhyun return home form her kindergarten. Jessica asked her driver to fetch her niece from the nursery.

 

‘Omma…I’m hungry…’ said Juhyun by the door while watching her aunt fixing her mum’s hair.

‘Oh honey! You’re home…do you want to come with mummy to the party tonight?’

‘I don’t like crowded places…’ said Juhyun coldly. Somehow her attitude reminds Tiffany of younger Jessica who is always emotional.

Jessica saw Tiffany’s hurt reaction so she fetch the wireless phone and hand it to Juhyun.

‘Hyun ah…why don’t you call the pizza or fast food anything that you wanted to eat and asked them to put the bill into my account?’

‘Okay…’

‘You’ll stay here for the night okay? Me and your mum won’t be late…maybe we’ll come back before midnight…feel free to use the TV or anything you want…and you keep aunt’s phone number right? So if anything happen just ring me or your omma arasho?’

‘K…’ said Juhyun before run off with the phone.

 

Tiffany sighed and she turn to Jessica.

‘I don’t know what to do Jessie…she becomes like you…’

‘It will pass Tiff…it will…oh my god!!! Look at the time!! We’re going to be late!! Come one let’s move now!! N.O.W!!’

 

‘Juhyun bye!! Take care now…omma will be home soon…if you need anything just ask from the maid okay? Love you bye…’ Tiffany kisses Juhyun on the cheek before she dash off with Jessica.

Juhyun turns to the maid who busy sweeping the floor ‘Hey…can you make me some hot chocolate?’

‘What? Sorry…I don’t speak Korean Miss…’

‘…’ Juhyun silent herself for a moment and then she turn to her again ‘Make me hot chocolate…and bring me some biscuit…and then you can stop your sweeping and join me for dinner…what you wanna eat? I’ll order…’ Juhyun said with a smile.

The maid dropped the broom and her jaw as she was surprised by Juhyun’s fluent English.

‘Yes Miss….’

 

 

At the Party at Royal Hotel

 

‘Gyaah!!! If I’m not straight I would fall for you two!! Oh My God!! You two look so so so so so soooooooooo handsome!!! I envy Jessica and Tiffany!! Ugh…why my husband can’t be so good looking like you two?’

 

Daniel Kim Taeng >

 

Danny Kwon Yulri~~ Oh My God!! I'm in love!!!

(Above images are the image of the new Taeng and Yul okay? Just to help you guys to imagine them being a guy...><)

Oh remember!! Daniel is Taeyeon (Nickname: Niel)

Danny is Yuri~ (Nickname:Dan)

 

‘Aunt Hyo…you’re just exaggerating it…’ said Daniel

‘No hyung…I really think we look great…said Danny as he button up his blazer ‘and I can’t wait to check out those chick out there…’

Once Daniel heard Danny said those he smacks him on the head ‘Yah…don’t you dare to cheat on Tiffany…’

‘Sorry…but…she doesn’t know who I am right? So I get the chance to check on other girls!’

‘Yul…please…Tiffany had suffered enough…’

‘Yeah I know…but right now she really don’t know who I am so I can flirt with other girls right? You said we were divorced and that means she’s now legally my wife anymore…’

‘Yul you…’ Daniel really wanted to give him a slap but he refrain himself from doing it ‘Fine…but you got to keep your promise to take care of Tiffany like what you promised her before the accident…promise?’

‘Sure…but as a friend…’ nod Danny.

‘Dear God…whatever happen tonight…I hope Yul won’t hurt Tiffany no more…please…’ prayed Daniel silently in his heart.

Hyo gently pats Daniel on the shoulder ‘He will gain back his memories Niel….don’t worry…’

‘I hope so Aunt Hyo…anyway…let’s go…’

 

 

‘Luckily we made it!! Oh wow…this is like a royal ball you know…’ awed Jessica.

‘Yeah…everyone wear so beautifully…except me…’

‘Why are you so negative today Tiff? Cheer up! You know what? You need a drink! Hold on…I go get us some! You wait here…’ and Jessica went off to the bar to get them a drink each.

Tiffany wait for her twin to come back and then she feels a tap on the shoulder so she turns and she squeal when she saw a familiar face ‘Aunt Hyo!!’

‘How are you girl? It’s been a year already…’

‘I’m fine Hyo…I’ve move on…’

‘I see…well…we all need to move on for the lost…I lost two beloved niece Fany it hurt but I live…’

‘I understand that Hyo…anyway what are you doing here?’

‘Hey…I’m in charge of the Kim company…well you know after her death…so they invited me…oh anyway Fany! I think I haven’t introduce you to my husband…Yeobo ah…this is…Yuri…ex wife…’

‘Hai…I’m Hyoyeon’s husband…you can call me Hyuk….’

‘Nice to meet you Hyuk oppa…’

‘Nice to meet you too Tiffany…anyway…enjoy yourself…I need to check on the boys…bye…see you later hun…’ Eunhyuk gives his wife a peck before run off to the stage.

‘Auw…you two look good together…’

‘Thanks Fany…do you want any drink? I can get if for you…’

‘Ah….no thanks…Jessie had gone to take our drinks…’

‘Ok…I’ll be roaming around now…it’s nice to see you again…happier this time…I hope to see you soon…bye…’

‘Bye…’ Tiffany bids Hyoyeon goodbye and she decides to wait for Jessica near the bar stool instead of standing at the middle looking like idiot.

 

The DJ plays Gummy’s Tomorrow We Must Say Goodbye as the background music.

 

Tiffany sigh a few times because Jessica took so long time to get them a drink. While she was waiting, a man accidentally bumps to her when he exited the toilet and Tiffany yell at him ‘Yah! This is a high class party and you don’t even say sorry after you bump to a person?!’

The man stops and turn and he glare at Tiffany ‘Yah…if this is a party for high class people…who are you then? None of the high class people will stand near the toilet…’

‘What?! He retaliate my words? How dare him!’ thought Tiffany and she march to him and then poke him on the shoulder ‘At least a low class people have better manner than a person like you!’

‘Yah! Don’t touch me! You’re crazy! Who invited this crazy woman to my party?!’

‘Your party?! This party is organize by KIA’s group!’

‘Yeah I know and for your knowledge I am the COO of the KIA group!!’

‘What?!!’

The two had a staring games and neither one want to lose to each other until…

 

‘Danny…what’s going on?’

‘Tiff…what are you doing with that guy?’

 

‘Hyung! She pokes me!!’

‘Jessie!! This guy bump to me and he didn’t apologize so I wanted to teach him a lesson!!’

And again the two glare at each other again before they look to the opposite side angrily.

 

Jessica mentally gives herself a face palm and sigh ‘Is that your cousin Daniel oppa?’

‘Yep…that’s him…the stubborn Danny Kwon…’ growls Daniel softly as he glares sharply at Danny.

‘I’m sorry for my sister behavior…she’s a bit stubborn you know…’

‘Oh…it’s okay…well…they kinda match you know…both are stubborn…’ joked Daniel.

‘What?!! Hyung? Me and that that that loud mouthed ?! Hell no!’

‘Yah!!’ Tiffany smacks Danny on the head once she heard his remark.

‘Yah stop fighting!’ said Daniel and he steps in between the two to stop them.

‘Danny…please be nice to the guests…’

‘Be hyung…she’s the one who rude to me in the first place…’

‘Danny please…just listen okay?’ said Daniel in his stern tone and then he turns to Tiffany ‘I’m sorry…I’m Daniel Kim Taeng…and this is my cousin Danny Kwon Yulri…I’m sorry for his bad behavior…anyway…what is your name?’

‘I’m Tiffany Jung…Jessica’s twin sister…’ Tiffany introduces herself.

‘She’s Tiffany?!! Oh God I can’t believe I married to a monster before!! What was I thinking when I married her?!!’ said Danny mentally.

Daniel gives Danny a knowledgeable look and Danny just sourly nodded and then he apologizes to Tiffany before head toward the stage.

Daniel turns to Jessica and Tiffany and smile before he excuse himself to the stage too.

 

Back ground music change to December-Once upon a time

 

‘Jessie…how did you know him?’ asked Tiffany in her skeptical tone.

‘He helped me earlier…’

 

Flashback to 15 minutes ago

 

Jessica got the drink and when she wanted to get back to Tiffany some old man stop her and asked for her number and some even asked her to be their second wife. Jessica rejects but they keep on bothering him and then…

 

‘Sorry old lads…but she’s with me…’ said a young dashing guy as he snake his arm around Jessica’s waist.

‘Oh…sorry…’

 

‘Thanks for helping me…they are so annoying sometimes…I’m Jessica Jung…nice to meet you Mr?’

‘Oh…I’m Daniel Kim Taeng…you can call me Daniel…or Taeng if you prefer Korean name…’

‘Oh…nice to meet you Daniel…thanks again for saving me…’ Jessica said with a smile and when she looks into the lad’s eyes there was something familiar caught her attention.

‘Do we meet before?’ asked her.

‘Nope…well…maybe in your dream…’ answered Daniel with a grin.

‘Are you flirting with me?’

‘If you want me to…’ smiled Daniel.

‘Hmm…you’re cute…but we’ll see…’ said Jessica seductively.

She turns and she almost can’t believe what she said ‘Oh god! Did I just said those in flirty tone?! God! What’s wrong with me?!!’

‘Hello Jessica…’ Daniel waves his hand to catch the girl’s attention.

‘Yes?’

‘So umm…Do you come alone or with someone?’

‘Why?’

‘If you are alone…I might wanna ask you for a dance…if you got a partner…I guess I just have to sit there alone watching the most beautiful girl I have ever seen dancing with other guy…’

‘Hahahaha you’re funny in a romantic way…yes I come with a partner…well…my partner is a girl…’

‘You’re lesbian?!’

‘……well…used to be…until…’

‘Oh okay…I’m sorry if it something sensitive…’

‘Nah it’s okay…I come with my sister…you wanna meet her?’

‘Emm…sure…’

 

End of flashback

 

‘You didn’t…fell for him huh?’

‘I don’t know Tiff! You know the way he laugh, he talk and the way he looks at me…even his eyes…they are so much like Taeyeon you know? I don’t know…but I know my heart skips so fast when he s his hand around my waist…and only Taeyeon ever made me fell like that…’

‘Seriously I think you’re in love!!’

‘It’s too early to assume anything Tiff ah!!’

‘From what I see…your crush has better attitude than his brat cousin!! That tanned guy is so annoying!!!’

‘Tiff…’

‘What?’

‘People said…when you hate that person at the first sight you might be in love with the same person later on…’

‘Me in love with that thug?!! No way!! I mean you didn’t see the way he talk back to me just now!! He was!! He’s so so so so so ^(&%(*&%*^$&%$)&%’

‘Wow…calm down there sister…’

‘I can’t!! He reminds me off…’

‘Hmm?? He reminds you off who? Why did you stop?’

‘…it feels like Yuri talking back to me you know Jessie…it feels like the years where we spent our college year together…where we always fight for nothing…even the slightest things we will fight for it…I mean the way he talking back to me is the same as Yuri always do before we fell in love…’ said Tiffany with tone full of nostalgic memories.

‘Is there a chance you might like that guy?’ asked Jessica in hope because she wants Tiffany to move on.

‘No!! Not in a million year! I’ve just decided I hate him!!’

 

 

Backstage before the announcement

 

Daniel scrolling down his Iphone pictures and he mesmerize the beauty of Jessica in his phone ‘Sica…I’m sorry…but I will make you fall for me…just like you fell for Taeyeon…we will start this all over again…’

He wipes away his tears when he heard Danny’s grumpy voice ‘Who she thinks she is? How can she poke me like that?! She even smacks my head!! Damn!! How can I fell for a girl like her?’

‘Yo Yul….you’re okay?’

‘No!!’ Danny pushes away Daniel’s hand that was on his shoulder ‘You lied to me huh?! How can I fell for a girl like her? Did you hear what she said to me? Earlier?!’

‘No Danny! I’m not lying! You’re married to that girl and you made her cry for you so many times already that’s why I don’t want you to hurt her feeling anymore! I want you to make her happy!’

‘What prove do you have saying that I used to love this girl so much?!’

Daniel couldn’t tolerant with his cousin behavior so he took out a memory card from his pocket and insert it into his phone before shoving it to the tanned lad’s face

‘Look at these pictures Dan! Look at it! That’s you and that’s her on your wedding day and here if you want the latest one!!’ Daniel slides the picture to the latest one that Yuri took before they planned the accident. He shows him the picture of Yuri, Tiffany happily hug Juhyun.

‘That little girl is her daughter…that you promised you’ll take care off because Tiffany got because you left her and you promised her you will take care of her and the baby she carried when you are still at California…’

Danny looks at the picture one more time and his head begins to pound ‘Argh!! My head…’

‘Dan…you’re okay?’

‘I’m okay…’ Danny said and then he took a deep breath before he push the phone away.

‘Now you believe me?’

‘I…I don’t know Taeng…I don’t feel anything when I talk to her…’

‘It takes time Dan…you just got to give yourself a time…’

‘What if she hates me?’

‘That’s why you need to start from the bottom…that’s the only way…’

‘I’ll try Taeng…’

‘It’s Daniel for now Yul…’

‘And it’s Danny not Yul…Daniel…’

The two cousin laugh at each other before they share a bear hug.

 

 

MC: Ladies and gentlemen…tonight is the night KIA group will announce their new CEO and COO…these two young man is the direct heir from the late CEO…and they hold 65 percent of the company shared…so without wasting anytime…we KIA group proudly introduce to you Daniel Kim Taeng the new CEO for KIA and Danny Kwon Yulri as the new COO!!!

 

‘That’s out cue! Let’s show our new face to the crowds! Especially Jung Yunho!!’ said Daniel in excitement.

 

 

‘He didn’t lie when he said he is the COO of KIA group!!’ shriek Tiffany in surprise as she saw Danny walk up the stage.

‘Daniel is the CEO of KIA?!!’ gasps Jessica.

 

‘Jessica? Tiffany?’

 

The two ladies turn and their face changed once the saw the person who called their name.

 

‘Appa…..’

 

~Teaser time~

Tiffany and Danny will they get along well in the next chapter? Or continue to hate on each other?

Did Jessica really fell for Daniel?

Check it out in the next chap~