Love Hurt

Hate vs Love

 

 

 

Kim’s mansion
 
Hyoyeon bolt into the mansion and she ignores everyone in the house that was surprised by her appearance.
‘Miss Hyoyeon! You’re back!!’ the house butler greets her.
‘Hi hi~’ Hyoyeon waves and continue make her way to his brother room.
‘Umm Miss Hyoyeon! Wouldn’t you like to meet your father first?’
‘No thanks~ I’m not here to see him…’ said Hyoyeon as she opens the door of her brother’s room.
‘I know the letter is somewhere over here…’ Hyoyeon scans for the room and she makes her way to the drawer.
‘Hyoyeon…’ a voice calls for her and she turns to face the owner.
‘Appa…’ Hyoyeon greets awkwardly.
‘Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve return?’ Mr. Kim steps into the room with a big grin on his face.
‘I…unnie will not welcome me…so I better just…stay away from this family…’
‘Why would Jihyeon hates you coming back home? You are my daughter…part of this family! She will be happy if her sister is back…’
‘Appa…don’t you understand? She hates omma…and she hates me…I just came here to take some of oppa’s stuff then I’ll…’
‘……’
Hyoyeon feels guilty when she saw that her words had hurt her father ‘Appa…please don’t force me…’
‘My own daughter doesn’t want me…after everything that I gave to you…you rejected this old man’s request? Same goes to Taeyeon…’
‘Appa…there’s a lot of thing that make me dislike the feeling of coming home…and I promised Taeyeon something…so I just come home to get something…I’ll come and visit you some other time…’
 
 
Yulti’s house
 
‘Yuri is going to kill me if she knows Tiffany passed out because of me!’ Taeyeon bites her nails and paces back and forth while the doctor checks on Tiffany.
The doctor came out from the room and Taeyeon immediately fly to him ‘How is she doc?’
‘She’s fine and Miss Taeyeon congratulation…your wife is pregnant!’
‘Fuh…she’s alright…’ Taeyeon sighs and then her eyes bulged out when she rewind the words the doctor said ‘Pregnant?!! My wife?!!’
 
‘Tiffany what?’ 
Taeyeon turns when she heard Yuri’s voice by the main door.
Yuri stands at the main door and the plastic back she’s holding fall on the floor when she heard the news.
‘Y…Yuri…’ Taeyeon couldn’t help but she can’t stop sweating when she notices how angry and heart broken Yuri is.
Taeyeon turns to the doctor and hand him some money ‘Thanks doc…here take this…thank you for your help…you can go home now.’ Taeyeon leads him to the front door and bids him goodbye.
‘Tiffany…is pregnant?’ Yuri falls on her knees on the floor and Taeyeon quickly hold her.
‘Yuri? Shouldn’t you be happy?’
‘She’s pregnant…and it’s my fault…this is all my faults Taeyeon ah!’
‘Yuri…stay strong…’ Taeyeon hugs her cousin to calm her down.
 
 
 
Jung Company
 
 
Jessica is boring so she scrolls down her contact numbers in her phone and she stops at a certain person’s name- Taeyeon. Her mind stops at the name for a moment and the memories of the day they spent together lingering in her mind.
‘Love isn’t the things that you really expected…our love story is like already written for us…because of our family grudge…we can’t be together. I really wish I am Tiffany and you are Yuri so that we could be together like how they are now. I tried to shake you of my mind but I don’t think I can…you’ve corrupted my mind…’ Jessica said in her mind when she stops at Taeyeon’s name.
 
Knock knock
 
‘Come in…’ Jessica yells.
‘Hi~ I brought lunch for you~’ Taecyeon’s head pops in the office.
Jessica scoffs and folds her arms across her chest because the person that she expected to pop out is Taeyeon not Taecyeon but it’s Taecyeon that show up ‘Why bother yourself to buy me lunch?’ she said while staring at him with her cold stare.
‘You are my fiancée~ it’s my responsibility to take care of you~’ he sits opposite to Jessica and put the lunch box in front of her and open it up for her.
‘I bought sandwich~ no cucumbers!’ Taecyeon smiles at her and he proceed to open his own lunch box.
‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Jessica asks when she saw he’s opening his lunch box.
‘Eat with you?’ Taecyeon shrugs.
‘When did I say you can eat with me in my office?’ Jessica chides.
Taecyeon was speechless at her chide. ‘I can’t?’
‘No…please go somewhere else eat…’ Jessica closes his lunch box and put it back in the plastic bag and hers too then she get up and pull him up from his seat.
‘Don’t you want to eat that Jessica?’ Taecyeon points at the sandwich he bought for her.
‘I don’t want anything from you! Just get out! I disagree to this marriage at the first place why would I want to go soft around you? Don’t think that you’re some CEO’s son and I will fall for you and accept you in my life! I already have someone that I like and please stay away from me!’ Jessica kicks him out from her office.
‘Jessica can you give a chance to prove my feeling for you?’ Taecyeon begs.
‘No!’ she slams the door at his face.
 
‘Ouch!’ Taecyeon yelps when the door hit his nose and he rubs it.
‘Geez…. Tiffany is way better than her…’ Taecyeon complains and pick up the lunch box and throw it away ‘Then I guess I will have to eat alone…’ he shrugs and sighs.
 
Jessica leans her back on her chair and keeps sighing and spins around. She stares at her phone and suddenly the name Taeyeon pops out.
 
♪Girls Generation make em feel the heat♪
 
Her phone rings and Taeyeon’s name is on the caller’s name.
Her hand trembles as she picks up the call ‘Hello?’
 
 
‘We need to meet…’
 
‘Out of the blue you ask me to meet you?’ Jessica fakes a scoffs though inside her heart she’s happy that Taeyeon called.
 
‘I know I said that that night will be the last time you see me but I can’t let Tiffany go through this thing alone…she needs your support right now…’
 
‘What’s wrong with Tiffany?’
 
‘………’
 
‘Yah answer me!’
 
‘Come and meet me now…I’m outside you company building…’ Taeyeon says softly over the phone and she hangs up after that.
 
Jessica was pissed at the fact she hung up on her but she’s worry about her sister so she get her handbag and head out her office and take the lift.
 
 
 
Eunkwang Girl’s High School
 
‘Oh? Sunmi? I thought you are going out with your fiancée? Where is she?’ Sohee, one of Sunmi’s classmate asked when she saw her still waiting outside the school gate.
‘She was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago…maybe she’s busy…’ Sunmi says with confident that Taeyeon will come in no time.
‘Well…good luck Sunmi! If you change your mind maybe you can join me and Sohee at the noreabang? Yoobin unnie and Sunye unnie are going to be there too!’ Hyelim another one of her classmate said to her.
‘Oh! You guys are going to the noreabang? Where’s at?!’ Sunmi asks excitedly.
‘You know~ the one at the corner of the restaurant that we used to go!’ Sohee exclaims happily.
‘I got it! If Taetae still hasn’t come in next 30 minutes I’ll join you guys~’ Sunmi says with a smile.
‘Alright~ we’ll go now~ bye Mimi~! Send our regard to your Taetae~’ Hyelim and Sohee locked arms and skips together across the road.
Sunmi wave good bye and her smile slowly fade away and her legs getting tired so she crouch while leaning on the school wall.
‘Taetae ah…where are you?’ she pouts and hugs her knees.
 
 
F(x) Café
 
‘What’s wrong with my sister?’ Jessica asks without even seated herself with Taeyeon.
‘Please have a seat first…’ Taeyeon pleases the girl.
‘I don’t have time to entertain you Kim Taeyeon! Tell me what happened to Tiffany?’ Jessica demands.
‘Sit and I’ll tell you…’ Taeyeon said calmly.
Jessica huffs and pulls a chair oppositely to Taeyeon.
‘Now order something to eat…I know you haven’t eaten your lunch yet…’ Taeyeon pushes the menu to her.
Taeyeon calls for the waiter and makes her orders ‘I want a plate of spaghetti and Iced Tea…’ 
‘You Miss?’ the waiter looks at Jessica.
‘Just give me pasta and Iced Coffee…’ Jessica says quickly and as soon as the waiter leaves, ‘Now can you tell me what happened to Tiffany?’
‘Tiffany…she’s pregnant…’
‘What?!!’
 
 
From afar 
 
‘Wait wait! Sohee! Isn’t that Kim Taeyeon? Sunmi’s fiancée?’ Hyelim points at the two people who seated at the corner of the F(x)’s café.
Sohee gasps once she recognize the person ‘How could she cheated on our Mimi?! Mimi waited for her so long outside the school and she’s dating other girl there?!’
They happened to walk pass the place and saw Taeyeon and Jessica chit chatting in the café and they’re mad at her because they thought she’s cheating on Sunmi.
‘Let’s tell Mimi!’ Sohee says and take out her phone.
 
‘Hello?’
 
‘Mimi come here now!’ 
 
‘Why? I’m still waiting for Taetae~’ she whines on the other side of the phone.
 
‘You want to know where your Taetae is then you come here now!!’ Sohee groans over the phone.
 
‘Oh…okay…don’t use that tone on me Sohee ah~ you’re scaring me…’ Sunmi giggles and hangs up.
 
‘Are you sure telling Mimi is the right decision?’ Hyelim asks.
‘Or do you want Mimi to be blind folded by her act?’ Sohee replies ‘Sooner or later Mimi will know how playgirl is her fiancée so it’s better if we tell her now!’ Sohee is determined with her decision.
 
 
 
Yulti’s house
 
Tiffany wakes up from her sleep and she feels aching every where then she notices Yuri is sleeping beside her.
‘Yuri…’ Tiffany gently shakes her up ‘Yuri ah…what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at your office?’
Yuri stirs up a bit and opens her eyes and looks straight to her wife’s eyes. Tiffany smiles at her wake up face. Tiffany always likes to watch her wife wake up because she found it adorable when Yuri wakes up.
‘Fany…’ Yuri greets and yawns while stretching.
Tiffany giggles and leans down to kiss the tanned girl but Yuri reject the kiss by turning away and get up from the bed.
Tiffany was disappointed but she keeps her cool and asks Yuri ‘Have you eat your lunch? Oh ya! Taeyeon came just now!’
‘Yeah…I know…I got to go know…I’ll see you tonight…’ Yuri excuses herself and quickly get out from the room. Yuri doesn’t know how is she going to tell Tiffany about the pregnancy and she herself couldn’t face it not to mention Tiffany. 
Tiffany was puzzled by the latter action. She gets up from the bed and exit the room to bid her wife good bye before she went to work again but when she reached the living room Yuri is already gone and she left her some lunch on the dining table. Tiffany was hurt by Yuri action it seems like she’s avoiding her.
‘Yuri ah…why you’re so weird today? You rejected my kiss and you went off without saying goodbye…’
 
 
F(x) café 
 
‘You’re bluffing…’ Jessica scoffs in disbelieve.
‘Why would I want to bluff about something like that?’ Taeyeon rolls her eyes.
‘Yuri is a girl! She doesn’t have pen…’ Jessica stops what she’s saying when people in the café look at her with odd faces. ‘…’ Jessica leans forward and whispers to Taeyeon.
‘I know that!’ Taeyeon exclaims.
‘What you want me to do huh? Ask her to abort the baby in her womb?’
‘Don’t be ridiculous Jessica…that baby is your niece or nephew and you have heart to ask your own sister to abort her own flesh and blood?’ Taeyeon chides.
‘Then what do you want me to do?!’
‘Go talk to her…please…’
‘I can’t…’
‘Why?! She’s your sister! Your twin!’
‘My father is going to kill me if he knows I’m meeting with Tiffany!’
‘Oh so now what your father told you is more important than your own sister’s life?! For god sake Jessica! Tiffany was back in Cali and Yuri is taking the responsibility to take care of her and the baby if she’s pregnant! Now she’s pregnant and she will be sad at the fact because that baby is not what she wanted…you understand me?’ Taeyeon nearly lost her temper but she manages to calm herself down.
‘Tiff…got…?’ Jessica couldn’t believe in every detail that Taeyeon told her and she’s shed tears when she realized how stupid she accused her sister for being the black sheep of the family.
‘I’m sorry I had to tell you this…I promised Yuri I won’t tell anyone…but I just got to tell you because as her twin you really should know about this…’
‘Excuse me…your orders…’ the waiter places their orders but Taeyeon stops him ‘I want mine to be taken away please…I lost my appetite…’
‘Wrap up mine too…’ Jessica says and she gets up from her seat.
‘Jessica where are you going?’ Taeyeon asks and she hands the waiter some cash to pay for the orders and she follows Jessica out.
Jessica walks out of the café with lost look on her face she’s feeling lost right now and she walks straight to the busy traffic and try to cross it without looking.
‘Jessica!!’ Taeyeon yells when she saw that Jessica tried to kill herself.
‘Yah!!’ Taeyeon quickly pull her when a lorry comes toward her direction.
Taeyeon had her arm around Jessica’s waist and they stare at each other for a moment until someone breaks their moments.
‘Taetae!!’ a familiar voice yells out Taeyeon’s nickname and Taeyeon looks up without leaving her arms away from Jessica’s waist and she’s still holding the girl firmly in her hand afraid that she might fall down.
‘Mimi…’ Taeyeon’s eyes widen when she saw the girl look at them with teary eyes and she suddenly feels guilty for making Sunmi saw what she’s doing.
‘If you don’t love me why can’t you just be frank? I hate you!!’ Sunmi screams and runs away with tears.
‘You are a jerk Kim Taeyeon!’ Sohee scolds Taeyeon and she follows Sunmi.
‘Mimi wait!’ Taeyeon calls out but the younger girl is no more in sight.
Jessica realized the situation they are in and she yanks Taeyeon’s hand away from her waist and give the girl a big slap ‘That is for trying to molest me! Who is that girl?!’
Taeyeon looks down on the ground and she rubs her redden cheek before she answers ‘She’s my fiancée…’ Taeyeon softly answered.
Jessica can feel her heart tearing into million pieces when she heard the word fiancée.
‘What…?’
‘We need to go to Tiffany…I’ll meet you at her house tonight…7pm okay…bye…’ Taeyeon walks away sadly and the cloud starting to rain on them.
 
 
 
Short update for your new year eve~ XD Happy New Year everyone!!!