Love Reconcile

Hate vs Love

 

A week later

 

As usual, Yuri woke up at the wrong side of the bed again. She missed Tiffany’s warmth though it’s been 4 years already.

Then suddenly…

 

♪Yuri-ah~ Pick up your phone! It’s not good to let your caller waiting for you to answer them! Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri!! Pick it up phwease~~♪

 

Her phone rings. She recorded Tiffany’s voice before and she used it as her ring tone so that she will not forget her melodious angelic voice. Yuri rolls to the other side of her bed and pick up the call ‘Yep?’

 

‘Yuri!! What took you so long to pick up the phone?!’ it was Taeyeon.

 

‘What’s up cuz? It’s only 8 in the morning and today is Sunday…’

 

‘It’s Sunday but at the same day today is Sunmi’s wedding day!!’

 

‘So?’

 

‘You’re supposed to be my partner for the reception party later on!’

 

‘Ah!! I totally forgot about that!!’

 

‘What are you waiting for?!! Come here quick!!’

 

‘Where are you?’

 

‘My condominium of course,  where else?’

 

‘You overslept too aren’t you?’

 

‘Teehee~~’

 

‘Alright…I’m coming…’ she hangs up and get up from her bed.

 

 

Somewhere at the street

 

Jessica is having a stroll along the little Italian like street and then she saw Sunmi gracefully came out from a white limousine. Immediately her mind went to Taeyeon.

‘That’s Sunmi…she’s wearing wedding dress…is she…’ and then she saw another car. Taeyeon came out from the car wearing tuxedo and then followed by Yuri behind her.

‘Taeyeon is getting married?!’

 

 

‘Ah…jinjja…why do I have to wear tuxedo when I can just wear some nice dress…’ Yuri complains.

‘Just shut up…’ Taeyeon scolds her.

‘…aish…’

 

‘I don’t want this to happen…I came back for her and now she’s marrying someone else?! I can’t let this happen!’ Jessica firmly told herself and she march forward the girl.

‘Taeyeon!’ she calls for the girl.

 

Taeyeon turns when she heard someone call for her ‘…’ she was stunned when her eyes meet the girl’s eyes. It had been 4 years since she last saw her and she was all heartbroken when she found out that she was married to other man so she had buried all of her feeling to the girl deep down her heart but now she’s standing in front of her and make her heart beat like how it always do whenever she’s with her.

‘Jessica…is that really you?’

 

‘…yes it’s me…’ Jessica replies sadly.

‘When did you return back to Korea?’

‘I reached Korea last week…’

‘Oh…’ and both of them fell silent.

‘Well…it’s good to see you but me and Taeyeon need to get going…’ Yuri drags Taeyeon with her.

‘Yuri wait!!’ Jessica stops them.

‘What is it Jessica? You still want to talk about how much you hate us?’

‘No…please listen…I came back because I want to fix everything between the Kim and Jung…I realized my mistake and I want to make up to it. Other than that…I came back because I want to be true to Taeyeon about my feeling…’

‘…’

‘Taeyeon…please listen…’ Jessica begged.

‘Taeyeon…we’re going to be late if we don’t go in now…’ Yuri rushes her.

‘Jessica…I’m sorry…we’ll talk about this after the wedding okay?’ Taeyeon quickly walk away with Yuri into the church leaving Jessica alone on the street.

‘Taeyeon! Taeyeon!’ Jessica wants to run up to Taeyeon but the guard actually close the church gate and she couldn’t get in.

 

Jessica seated on the ground and cried her heart out.

‘Taeyeon…I just want to tell you the last time before you become someone else’s partner that I love you…why don’t you listen to me first?’ she mumbles in between her sobbing.

 

Jessica sits outside the church for 20 minutes when and she fallen asleep while hugging her knees.

 

Sunmi and Yoobin happily steps out of the church as a newly wed couple and after Sunmi threw the flower where Taeyeon caught it they bid the guests.

‘See you guys at the reception party later on!!’ Yoobin said before entered the car.

Taeyeon waves goodbye at them and when she turn to her side she saw Jessica sleeping with her head buried in between her knees.

Everyone else had leaved the place to follow the newly wed to the reception party.

‘Taeyeon…we better get going too.’

‘Yuri…why don’t you go first? I need to talk to Jessica…’ she smiles at Yuri.

‘Alright…’ Yuri enters the car and drive away.

 

Taeyeon walks toward the sleeping girl and she gently shakes her up.

‘Jessica...this is no place for you to sleep…wake up.’

Jessica stirs up and she opens her eyes and a pair of beautiful eye stares back at her ‘Taeyeon…’

‘Yeah it’s me…’ Taeyeon smiles at her.

‘Taeyeon!’ Jessica leaps up and hug her ‘Taeyeon I love you!! Please don’t marry whosoever she is!’ Jessica begs.

‘Jessica…what are you saying?’ Taeyeon is confused by her reaction.

‘Weren’t you getting married just now?’

‘Married to who?’ Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

‘Your fiancée?’

Taeyeon laugh at Jessica when she catches on what she’s saying.

‘So you think that I’m the one who’s getting married?’

‘You’re not?’

‘Of course I’m not! Sunmi and I already broke our engagement the day you flew away to USA…’

‘You did?’

‘Yes…because I realized that there is no point of the engagement if I am not engaged to someone that I love…and Sunmi loves someone else.’ Taeyeon explains.

‘Taeyeon…’

‘Jessica…’

‘I love you…and over these years I can’t get you off my mind…that’s why I return…and I want to fix up everything…’ Jessica stated.

‘…and I will help too…’ with that Taeyeon pull Jessica closer and gives her a nice long passionate kiss.

 

 

On the road

 

Yuri is stuck at the traffic light and she patiently waits for the traffic to go green. While waiting for the green light, she gazes out to the street and something caught her attention. A woman and a little girl is giggling while walking and the woman look alike to Tiffany. She steps out from her car leaving it on the middle of the road and chase after the two. She didn’t care about the other drives honking at her or what; all she wants to do is to find that woman.

 

 

‘Oka~san~~ I want some ice cream~’

‘Alright~~’

 

‘Tiffany?’ Yuri stops for awhile to watch the mother and the child buying some ice cream and they look happy.

‘Tiffany…is that really you?’ she squeeze herself through the crowds to get to them but when she reached the spot there is no sign of them anywhere.

Yuri was disappointed.

‘If I didn’t asked for divorce maybe the 3 of us can become a happy family…I want to meet with our daughter Tiffany ah…I want to take a closer look at her…’ she thought to herself and then she left the place and get back to her car.