The unspoken farewell...

Hate vs Love

 

The next day

Yuri stands in front of the mirror for 30 minutes without even moving a single muscle as she’s in her deep thinking moment.

Tiffany enters the room and they exchange glances ‘Bwoh?? Yeobo ah…why didn’t you get ready yet?? It’s 7.30 already…you need to go to work right?’

‘Deh…’ Yuri nods with sorrow.

‘What’s wrong?’ Tiffany approaches her and rests her head on her ‘husband’s shoulder and look into the mirror.

‘Yuri ah…’

‘Hmmm?’

‘You look dashing when you disguise as guy…I like it…’

Yuri chuckles and she wrapped Tiffany’s arms around her waist.

‘Fany…’

‘Em?’

‘I love you…’

‘Yah…what’s up with the …?’

‘Nothing…can you help me tie my tie??’

‘Arasho~~’ and so Tiffany helps Yuri to tie up her neck tie.

‘Fany ah…I don’t know when will I see your face again…it hurts to know that in a few more hour I will have to leave you…I’m sorry that I only could give you a short happiness…I promise once I get back I will treat you and Juhyun better…’ Yuri thought as she mesmerizing the eyes smile girl’s beauties.

 

 

Taeyeon’s apartment

 

Jessica woke up feeling a bit of coldness and so she search for her source of warmness but she couldn’t find it so she forces herself to open her eyes and scan the room.

There was no sign of Taeyeon in the room. Then she notices a note written in lipstick on the mirror.

 

‘Sorry had to went off without telling you……I got to settle something at the office…see you later…love, Taeyeon’

 

‘Aigoo…what am I going to do?’ Jessica grunted but then she continues her sleep.

 

 

Yulti’s house

 

‘Appa~’ Juhyun approaches her father.

‘Deh?’

‘Appa today is my first day in a Korean Kindergarten…will Appa be there to watch Juhyun?’ asked Juhyun with her sparkling eyes.

Tiffany who knew that Yuri is burden with the question helps the tanned girl to answer ‘Juhyun ah…your appa is a bit busy today…’

‘Aah….’ Whined the little girl.

‘Juhyun ah…Appa will pick you up okay?’

‘Promise?’

‘Deh~~’ Yuri nodded with a lie.

‘Look at the time!! Juhyun ah~~’ Yuri bend down and kiss Juhyun on the tip of her nose and then she give Tiffany a short kiss on the lips ‘It’s late…I need to go to work now…bye…’

 

 

Somewhere at empty road…

 

‘Taeyeon…’

‘You’re late!!’ Taeyeon scolds her cousin and send her a flying kick.

‘I’m sorry!! I…’

‘Yuri…if you want to turn back now…you may…don’t say that you want to back off from this plan after we succeed transform our gender…’

‘I’m not having a second thought…I’m fine….let’s do this…’

Yuri walks to the red Ferrari but then she feels weird why isn’t Taeyeon follows her.

‘Yah…Taetae…are you having a second thought?’ she yelled.

‘Yuri…you seriously think I really want to kill the two of us??’

‘If you weren’t….then what?’

‘I’ve set up everything…now all we have to do is to fly to Russia…’

‘Now?’

‘Yes now…get on the black Audi…my driver will get us to the airport….’ Taeyeon instructed.

‘How the hell the police going to find our dead body and reported that we are dead if…we’re not the one that is dying??’

‘It’s easy Yul ah! You see…I paid the police to fake our death and the hospital too…and now before we go…strap all of you cloth…’

‘Why? Are you going to me?!!’

Taeyeon feels like want to smack herself on the head when she heard Yuri’s reply ‘No I am not…you are my cousin…I want your cloth so that they can say that the burnt corpses are us…’

‘Where did you get the burnt corpse?’ Yuri asked while changing her cloth.

‘It’s a toy…’

‘Oh??’

‘Where do you get it from??’

‘Yuri ah….’

‘Deh?’

‘Can you stop talking? You’re asking too much question and you’re bothering me…’

‘Oh…sorry…’

 

 

Jung Company

 

Jessica braces herself before enter the big tall sky scrapper.

‘Jung Enterprise may I help you with anything Miss?’ the receptionist asked.

‘I want to meet with my father please…’ responded Jessica.

‘What’s your father’s name Miss?’ the receptionist asked again with irritated tone.

Jessica scoffs in her heart because she knew that the receptionist doesn’t know who she is…yet ‘My father name is Jung Yunho….ring any bell to you?’

The receptionist’s eyes bulged and she immediately stares up to look at Jessica’s face.

‘Miss Jessica?!’

‘Yes…it’s me…now stop wasting my time and tell him I want to see him…’

‘Yyyes! Right away Miss Jessica!! Please wait at the guest room while I call your father for you!!’

 

 

Guests’ Room

 

‘Jessica…’ Yunho greets his daughter as he enters.

‘Nice to see you Jung Yunho…’ Jessica greet with glares.

‘Why do you call your father like that?’

‘I don’t have a father who beat up his own child just because he didn’t get to have his dream girl…’

‘Sica…I’m sorry…but that was in the past…why can’t you forget your old man?’

‘I’m here to make a deal with you…if you willing to make a deal with me then I will forgive you…’

‘What is it?’

‘I want you to accept Taeyeon in our family…’

‘Are you crazy Jessica Jung?!!’

‘Now I know the truth! It wasn’t her family that caused omma’s death why should I hate her?’

‘You don’t but I hate her!! Her father took away my love! And if not because he told your omma your omma would probably still be alive!!’

‘Why are you so selfish?!!’

‘That is because I never love your omma!! I only love Miyoung!!’

‘……if you didn’t married Seo Juhyun…me and Tiffany wouldn’t have been born to this world…don’t you know and ever realize all the things that you are blessed with?’ asked Jessica with unbelievable tone.

‘Jessica…’

‘I’m sorry Mr. Jung…I don’t think our discussion will take us anywhere…goodbye…’ Jessica bid the old man with tears and she runs out from the room.

 

Yunho falls his bum on the couch and he rubs his temple then his face while thinking ‘Why?! Why?!!’

He shoves everything that’s on the table and even kicks the table.

‘Mr. Jung…is everything ok??’ his secretary who heard all the noise came to check on him.

‘Get me my high blood pressure pill…now…’

‘Okay Mr. Jung!!’

 

 

Jessica is running with tears flowing down her face.

She wipes it as she’s running as fast as she could. She hates to think about how stupid she is before this and how evil is her father to even beat her up and caused her mother’s death.

As she was running and running as far as she could, the rain falls on her head.

 

 

She tried to cross the road but a big lorry that’s loading petrol is coming to her way.

 

‘BEEP!!! BEEP!!!’

‘SKRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

‘PANG!!!!!!!’

 

 

In a airplane to Russia

 

‘Jessica!!!’ Taeyeon woke up from her nightmare.

‘Tae…you’re okay??’

Taeyeon looks around her and found out that she’s still safe in her private plane ‘Yeah…I’m fine…just a…terrible nightmare…that’s all…’ answered her and she wipe away her sweats and continue to take her nap.

Yuri ignores her cousin and continue to read her newspaper.

‘It’s gonna be a long flight…’ groans Yuri as she watched over the watch.

 

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesicaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD this chapter actually will be more interesting if you listen to 'Baek Jiyoung ft Mighty Mouth-love will come' or 'Gummy ft Top-I'm sorry (Mianhneyo)' as the back ground music... hakhak....seriously people...I keep on updating but why no comments? Is this the way you guys teach me a lesson for neglecting my stories?? TT^TT