Bonus Chapter (Taengsic bias)

Hate vs Love

 

Bonus chapter!! Taengsic bias!! (PS it's a bit messy!! finished it in 2 hours)

 

‘Taengoo left you again?’

Jessica nodded at her mother’s question.

‘Why did she leave you this time?’

‘She had to do something…she said…’

‘Aigoo…don’t be sad…well she will be back soon right?’

‘Omma…’

‘Deh?’

‘Can’t we just stay here?’ Jessica begs her mother.

‘Darling…you know it when your father had made his decision not even me can stop him right?’

‘But…I want to stay with Taengoo…’ the 5 year old Jessica starts to cry to get her mother empathy.

‘Sica…please don’t cry…’

 

‘Sica!!’ a dork little girl runs to her with a big grin plastered on her face.

‘Taengoo!!’ Jessica cried out happily. She wipes away her tears and run toward the dorky girl.

‘Sica…were you crying?’

‘……’

‘Sica? Who bullied you?! Tell me! I’ll kick his ! Or hers!’

‘No one bully me Taengoo ah…’

‘Oh? Then why did you cry?’

‘Taengoo…me and my family are moving to United state…’

‘Aah…but you’ll come back here and visit me right?’ Taengoo ask with a big smile although she feels hurt inside, she control her emotion because she does not want Jessica to cry and feel bad about making her sad.

Jessica was silent for a moment before she shakes her head ‘No…we’re not coming back…’

‘Mwo? So that’s mean…’

‘This might be the last time we meet…’

‘Aah…well… we can still write to each other right?’ Taengoo tried her best to keep the atmosphere bright.

‘Taengoo…’

‘Sica…you won’t forget me right?’

Jessica shakes her head and look up to the latter ‘I will not forget you…I like being with Taengoo…’

‘Me too…here…’ Taengoo said and then she takes off her necklace ‘Take this…’

‘…but Taengoo…this is your late mother’s…’ Jessica was cut before she could finish her words.

‘Yes…I love it so much…as I love you…’

Jessica gasps at Taengoo’s words ‘You love me?’

‘Well…err…yeah…I think so…when you are sad…I hate it…I like it when you’re happy…I just like everything about you…’

‘Taengoo…actually I…’

‘Jessica! You need to pack your stuff now!’ Mrs. Jung calls for her daughter.

‘Deh omma! Just give me a little more time with Taengoo!’ Jessica shouts back.

‘It’s okay if you need to go now Sica…I wish you the best…’ Taengoo said out with heavy heart.

‘Wait Taengoo ah! I want you to have this!’ Jessica calls out for Taengoo, she fishes for something in her pocket and then she hands a blue heart to Taengoo.

‘What is this?’ Taengoo asked while looking down at the heart origami.

‘It’s my heart…I want you to keep it until we meet again someday…okay?’

Taengoo gazes into Jessica’s eyes and she smile back to her ‘Arasho…I will!’

‘Jessica!!!’

‘Coming omma!!! Bye Taengoo…I won’t forget you…’ Jessica bids the dorky girl goodbye and kisses her on the left cheek.

 

That was the last time they meet. Jessica Jung had to leave Seoul because of her father’s business was moved to United state.

 

A week later

California art elementary school

 

‘Hello…my name is Jessica Jung…nice to meet you…I hope that everyone in here can help me to get familiar with this school since I just move here from Korea…’ Jessica introduced herself like how her class teacher asked.

‘Ooh!! Korean?!! I’m a Korean too!!’ a perky all pink girl stood up and approach her.

‘Hi! I am Tiffany Hwang! I think we can make a good friend because I’m a Korean too!!’

‘Yeah~ a Korean who doesn’t know how to speak Korean…’

‘Shut up Taec! Well Jessica right? You can see next to me!’

‘Tiffany…’ the class teacher gently scolds her ‘You can decide when she wants to sit…let herself decide…’

‘Well…I don’t mind where to sit actually…’ Jessica express out her words in her monotonous tone.

‘So can she sits with me teacher?!’

‘Okay okay…Jessica…go sit with Tiffany…’

 

 

Seoul, SM elementary school

 

‘Choi Sooyoung…’

‘Here!’

‘Im Yoona…’

‘Here!!’

‘Lee Sunkyu…’

‘I’m here~~!!’

‘Min Sunye…’

‘Yes!’

‘Kwon Yuri…’

‘Yes~’

‘Kim Taeyeon…’

‘……’

‘Kim Taeyeon……’

‘…….’

‘KIM TAEYEON?!!’

‘She’s absent Mr.Gangnam!’ the class monitor of 5-C, Kim Hyoyeon shouts out.

‘Again?!! I’m going to call her father! You guys do your own work! Hyoyeon take care of the class!’

‘Okay~’

 

‘Geez…after Jessica left…Taeyeon lost her aim to live…’ Sooyoung whispers to Sunye who seated beside her.

‘Deh…pity her…’ Sunye sighs.

 

‘Yah! You two! Do your own work! Don’t talk to each other!’ Hyoyeon scolds them.

‘Arasho…Hyo ah…you’re the one who being loud!’

 

 

Taeyeon’s house

 

‘Taeyeon…’

‘…’

‘Your teacher called me and he told about you’ve been absent for the whole week…’ Mr. Kim asks his daughter. He sits next to her on the rooftop and pulls her into his embrace.

‘You missed SooYeon?’

‘Deh…’ Taeyeon replies weakly.

‘Taeyeon ah…’

‘Deh?’

‘Do you believe in fate?’

‘……I think so…’

‘If you believe in fate…and if you are fated to meet with her again, you guys will meet again.’

‘Appa…’

‘Hmm?’

‘Thank you…’

‘No need to thanks me…you’re my daughter and I love you…I don’t want to see you like this ever again okay? Your omma must be sad seeing you like this…’

Taeyeon just nodded at her father’s words.

 

 

15 years later

 

‘Taeyeon!!!!’

‘Whaaaaat?!!!!!!’

‘What the hell are you doing there?!! We have a job here!!’ Yuri scolds her co partner.

 

After graduate from high school, Taeyeon decide not to continue to study in university although she passed her SAT with flying color. She decides to work with Yuri, her ex schoolmate. Yuri families own a security company, where they offer protection guards to their client. So today, they receive a job to protect someone.

 

‘What job?’ Taeyeon asks lazily while rubbing her eyes.

‘Nah…here’s the paper work…we have to take care of this billionaire daughter for her stay in Korea this week.’

‘We have to be her body guard and guard her for this whole week?!’ Taeyeon cried.

‘Aah…what do you think then? This is our job…so let’s go now! Packed your stuff and let’s hit the airport!!’

‘Arasho…’ Taeyeon follows the tanned girl into their vehicle.

 

On the way to the airport, Taeyeon read through the data of the person that they have to protect.

‘Jessica Jung…’ Taeyeon reads out and she looks at the girl’s picture.

‘Yeah…that’s her! We have to protect her!!’ Yuri said out with frustration because they are stuck in traffic ‘Aish jinjja!! Why is the road had to jam at this hour?!!’

‘Jessica…Jung…isn’t that…’

 

 

‘Wait Taengoo ah! I want you to have this!’

‘What is this?’

‘It’s my heart…I want you to keep it until we meet again someday…okay?’

 

‘Sica…’

‘Hmm?’ Yuri looks at Taeyeon when she heard she mention someone’s name.

‘Yuri…we are assign to protect Jessica right?! I mean our elementary school friend! Jessica Jung Sooyeon?’ she asks happily.

‘Yes…that’s why I take this job because I know how much you missed her…’

‘Oh my god Yuri you don’t know how much I missed her…it’s been 15 years now! And she’s so beautiful!! I mean really!! Look at her!! Ommo…’

(the photo that Taeyeon saw! Gorjess!!)

 

‘Keep your calm Taeyeon ah! We’re not at the airport yet!’

‘Arasho…’ Taeyeon grins and she took out the blue heart shape origami that Jessica gave her 15 years ago.

‘Sica…I missed you…’

 

 

Airport

 

‘So this is how Korea looks like?! Wow!! I like it!!’

‘Tiffany, please keeps your voice low…you’re giving me headache…’

‘Jessie…I’m sorry but this is the first time I set foot in this country! Even though I called myself a Korean…’

‘I don’t understand why daddy sent me comes back here…’ Jessica sighs.

‘Well…he wants you to get back your memories right? He said maybe someone over here can help you gain back your memories! But then…he didn’t tell me that person’s name…how are we going to find her?’ Tiffany asks.

‘I don’t care about that Tiff! All I want to do is go back to California and enjoy my life!! I don’t want to come back here my life is at San Francisco!’

 

‘Taeyeon!!’

Jessica and Tiffany heard someone call out for someone’s name and they turn to that direction and they saw a tanned girl calling for a shorter girl who ran away from her.

Yuri who notices that the two girls look at her immediately bows and then slowly approached them.

‘I’m sorry…my partner probably not feeling well…umm I’m Kwon Yuri the body guard that was assign to protect Jessica Jung for her stay in Korea…’

Tiffany scans the girl from head to toe and then she whispers to Jessica ‘Wow…I never know Korean girl can be so y…oh my Jessie…she’s hot…’

Jessica gives Tiffany a disgusted look and then she looks up to Yuri.

‘I’m Jessica…nice to meet you and this here is my best friend, Tiffany Hwang…but I warned you…her Korean is all broken…’

‘Jessie!’ Tiffany smacks her friend on the forearms and laugh sheepishly at Yuri ‘Hi…me is Tiffany~’ she introduce herself in her broken Korean.

‘Hi…’ Yuri gives her best smile. ‘Shall I help you girls with the luggage?’

‘Yes…thank you…’

‘By the way Jessica…do you remember me?’ Yuri asks.

‘Who?’

‘We used to be in the same class in elementary school before you move to United States…’ Yuri explains.

‘We do? I’m sorry…I can’t remember…’

‘Jessie lost her memories in an accident 10 years ago…’

‘Ah…’ Yuri doesn’t know how she should response ‘No wonder she said those thing just now…Taeyeon had misunderstood all the things…Jessica lost her memories that’s why she said all those…I need to explain to Taeyeon before she does something stupid again…’ Yuri thought.

 

‘Hello Yuri? Hello are you there?’ Tiffany waves her hand in front of Yuri’s face and Yuri immediately come back to her sense and then she smiles at Tiffany and lead their way to the car.

‘Oh…anyway Tiffany…you can just speaks English to me…I’m fine with it…and I can understand it…’

 

 

Taeyeon already waited in the car. Her heart breaks into million of pieces when she heard what Jessica said in the airport.

 

Flash back 10 minutes earlier…

 

‘Hurry Yuri!! They must be arriving already!!’

 ‘Calm down Taeyeon! We don’t want you to scare her off don’t you?’

‘Well…I’m excited!! It’s been 15 years already!!’

Yuri could only smile at her friend’s excitement.

‘Ooh!! There she is!!’

Taeyeon runs toward Jessica, she stops when she heard what Jessica said.

‘I don’t care about that Tiff! All I want to do is go back to California and enjoy my life!! I don’t want to come back here my life is at San Francisco!’

 

‘She…doesn’t like to come back here?’ Taeyeon asks herself ‘I thought she will be happy to meet me again…’

‘Taeyeon…why did you stop?’ Yuri asks when she notice that Taeyeon had stop on her track.

‘Did you hear what she said? She said she doesn’t want to come back here…’

Taeyeon turns and she push Yuri away and runs away with teary eyes and angry expression.

‘Taeyeon!!’

 

End

 

Taeyeon returns back to her sense when she heard someone knock on the window.

‘Taeyeon…why did you run away?’ Yuri asks with a frown.

‘Oh! So this is your friend? You feel okay already? Yuri told us you’re not feeling well!!’ Tiffany approached Taeyeon and asks her in English.

‘Your new girlfriend Yuri ah?’ Taeyeon asks Yuri.

‘What she said Yuwree?’ Tiffany turns to Yuri and asks the latter with her puppy eyes.

Yuri wanted to give herself a facepalm because she couldn’t take the girl’s perkiness anymore ‘Well…she asked if you’re hungry…’

‘That doesn’t seems like the one I asked you…’ Taeyeon smirks at Yuri.

‘Shut up Tae! Now open the car bonnet so I can stuff their luggage in there…’

Taeyeon pulls the trigger that opens the car bonnet.

Yuri went to put in the luggage.

Taeyeon sense that someone entering the car and when she turns back to see who it was, her heart skips a beat.

‘Oh…you must be Yuri’s partner…hi…I’m Jessica…’ the girls introduce herself, but her face looks dull.

Taeyeon turns back and she sighs ‘Come on Tae…act cool…’ she reminds herself.

‘I’m Taeyeon…’ she briefly introduce herself.

‘Oh…Hi Taeyeon…’ Jessica smiles at Taeyeon through the rear mirror, because she saw that Taeyeon peeking at her through the rear mirror.

Taeyeon quickly looks away and she tightens her holds on the car steering.

 

Yuri done with the luggage things and she shout out to Taeyeon ‘Tae are you driving? Or me?’

Taeyeon stuck her head out through the window and shout back ‘I’m driving!’

‘Ok…’ Yuri sighs and closes the car bonnet.

‘Yuwree~~ can I sit with you?’ Tiffany asks Yuri.

‘Ek?!’ Yuri looks down at Tiffany who keeps bugging her.

‘Phwease~~’

‘Fine…fine…but what about Jessica?’

‘I can just ask her to sit in front with your friend~!!’

 

‘Jessica can you sit with Taeyeon?’

‘Huh? Why?’

‘I want to have my times with Yuri!! At the back…’

‘Are you serious? You only knew her for like 10 minutes and you already falling for her?!’

‘Please Jessie~ Where can you find a hot girl like her anywhere in Cali?’

‘Fine…’ Jessica said hesitantly and step out from the car.

 

Jessica joins Taeyeon, and Taeyeon was a bit shocked.

‘Hi…it seems like my friend had attached to your partner…so now I guess I’ll attach to you…’

‘Sica… it’s me Taengoo…’ Taeyeon finally says out.

‘Who?’

‘It’s me Taengoo…’

‘Taengoo? What’s that?’

‘How can you forget me?! I thought…’

‘Taeyeon! She lost her memories!’ Yuri manages to stop Taeyeon in time before Taeyeon lost her sanity.

‘Oh…so…I use to know you before I move to California?’ Jessica asks Taeyeon.

Taeyeon did not response and her grip on the steering getting tighter.

‘Taeyeon…I think I should drive…’ Yuri suggests.

‘No…I’m, fine…Jessica…I’m sorry…’

‘Sorry for what?’ Jessica asks.

‘Sorry for nearly scolds you…for forgetting me…’ Taeyeon smiles at her and she starts the car engine and drives to their destination.

 

The drive was quiet since, Tiffany had doze off on Yuri’s shoulder while Yuri is busy with her Fruit ninja game.

 

Jessica was a bit tense because she notices that Taeyeon is a bit upset after knowing she lost her memories. She sense that there is something special between them, but she doesn’t remember anything regarding Taeyeon.

All she can remember is that she used to stay in Korea until she’s 5.

‘Taeyeon…I’m sorry…’ she murmurs.

‘Sorry? For what?’

‘I can’t remember you or Yuri…’

‘……’ Taeyeon was silent and she peeks at her. She notices that Jessica still wear the necklace that she gave her.

‘You still wear it…’

‘Wear what?’ Jessica turns to Taeyeon and frowns at her.

Yuri saw the tense between them quickly plug in her earphones to give the two private moments.

 

‘The necklace I gave you…’

Jessica holds on her necklace ‘You…gave this to me?’

‘Yep…15 years ago…’

‘Really? No wonder my mum told me that this necklace means a lot to me…Taeyeon…are we close before?’

‘Yes we are~ well you couldn’t do anything without me! And you even give me Taengoo’s nickname and I called you Sica…’

‘Well…you can call me Sica if you want to! I don’t know why Taeyeon ah…I feels so happy right now! It’s like fated you know?’

‘Fate?’

 

‘Do you believe in fate?’

‘……I think so…’

‘If you believe in fate…and if you are fated to meet with her again, you guys will meet again.’

 

Taeyeon just smile when she remembered what her father used to tell her.

‘Yeah…maybe…’

‘I believe in them…because I think fate brought me to you and you’re going to help me gain back my lost memories right?’

‘Me? Why me?’ Taeyeon asked with raised eyebrows.

‘I don’t know…but I got the feeling that, you meant a lot to me Taeyeon…so help me?’ Jessica said with a smile and offers a handshake.

‘Okay I’ll help…’ Taeyeon accepts her request and they shake hands to seal the deal.

 

 

The next day

 

 

‘Did you sleep well yesterday Yuri?’

‘Sleep well?!! That crazy girl trying to me you know?!!’ Yuri screams her head off at Taeyeon.

‘Hahaha…she obviously likes you~ why~? You don’t like her?’

‘Taeyeon ah…no one meets a girl and fall in love with her in just 10 minutes you know?’ Yuri tries to defend her opinion before she drinks the milk right from the carton.

‘Anyway Tae~ how the progress with you and Jessica? Reconcile?’

‘She lost her memories…’

‘So?’

‘She doesn’t remember me…’

‘and?’

‘That’s mean she will not remember the feeling we had for each other…’

‘So what? You still like her right? So all you got to do is make her fall for you again…’

‘I love her Yuri…but what if she already has somebody else that she loves back in California? I don’t want to break anyone’s heart here…’ Taeyeon sighs and massage her head to ease the confusion and dilemma.

‘Why do you make thing hard Taeyeon ah? Go and ask her then tell her everything! It’s that easy! I never see you so weak like this! Usually, you’re the hard head…’

‘……’ Taeyeon just silence across the dining table.

Yuri sighs and she approaches her little friend (well Taeyeon is shorter right? XD) ‘Tae…it’s do it or nothing…your choice! I’ll support you from behind…’

Taeyeon tilts up her head so that her gaze could meet with Yuri’s gaze ‘Thanks buddy…’

 

‘Oh!! Yuwree!!!! Morning!!!!’

 

Yuri rolls her eyes once she heard her name being called by certain red hair girl.

‘It’s better if Jessica could just come alone…’ she hissed to Taeyeon.

‘Hahaha…then you would be lonely if Jessica comes alone because I won’t let you near her…’ Taeyeon laughs at her friend.

‘Hey Tippani! Yuri said…we…today… go play…err… waterpark…ok?’ Taeyeon tried to speak in her broken English.

‘What?!!’ Yuri turns to meet with Taeyeon’s gaze in full fury.

 

‘What’s with the noise in the early morning?’ Jessica asking as she came out from her room, (that she shared with Taeyeon, however, There’s 2 beds in it).

‘Jessie!! You’re awake! Taeyeon said she wants to play at the waterpark! So can we go? Heh!! I told you that swimsuit we bring will come in handy!!’

‘Idiot…it’s not swimsuit…it’s bikini that you stuff in my luggage!!’ Jessica scolds Tiffany.

‘So Jessica? Is it okay if we go to the waterpark  today?’ Taeyeon butts in before the two American Korean girl starts tongue fight.

‘Hmm…I have nothing against your idea Taeyeon…but…how is that going to help me with my memories?’

‘We can relax and I’ll tell you everything you need…’ Taeyeon answered.

 

 

So, eventually, the four of them went to the water park to have fun. As usual, Tiffany dragging Yuri everywhere with her, so only left Taeyeon there to take care of Jessica.

‘Taeyeon…’

‘Hmm?’

‘Can you help me with my bra?’

Taeyeon’s eyes shot up at Jessica’s request.

‘Aah…I…Err…’

‘The hook is unhooked…could you please hook it for me?’

‘Arasho…’ Taeyeon hands were shaking as it makes contact with Jessica’s smooth back.

‘There you go…’ Taeyeon finished with the bra hook and her face blush like tomatoes now.

‘Thanks!’ Jessica turns a give Taeyeon a gorgeous smile.

Taeyeon gulps at Jessica y cleavage. She didn’t even notice the gorgeous smile.

‘Taeyeon are you okay?’ Jessica asks when she saw that Taeyeon’s face is as red as the tomato.

‘Huh? Yeah…I’m okay…’ Taeyeon lied.

‘Taeyeon ah…’

‘Deh?’

‘I know it might be a bit awkward…but can I call you Taengoo?’

‘Well of course you can Sica!!’

The two had a good laugh and Jessica unconsciously hook their arms together.

 

‘Sica…do you want to dive in the water?’

‘No…I don’t feel like playing with water…Tiffany like it because she can see Yuri’s toned figure…’

‘Aah…so…what you wanna do?’ Taeyeon asks.

‘Hmm…what did I enjoy when I was younger Taengoo ah?’

‘Well…you like to drag me to the theme park just near our old house…’

‘Our old house?’ Jessica squinted her eyes at Taeyeon’s sentence.

‘Umm…you see…we’re neighbor…’

‘Ah!! SO that’s why you said we’re so close to each other! Okay! Then we will go to the theme park!!’ Jessica said happily.

‘But Sica…’

‘Hmm?’

‘The theme park is not yet open…we have to wait till it’s evening…’

‘Aah…’ Jessica pouts and nods her head.

‘Oh my god…why is she so cute? >.<’ Taeyeon screams in her heart at Jessica cute pout.

‘But…’

‘But what Taengoo?!’

‘I can get us access to enter it…do you still wanna go?’

‘YES!!! I want to go!! I want to play the merry go round!’

‘Wow…that was yours favorite when we were young…’

‘Really?’

‘Mmmhmm…’ Taeyeon nods.

‘Wow…it must be…I’m gaining my memories back huh?’

‘I think so!’

‘This is amazing!!’ Jessica shrieks happily and she pulls Taeyeon into a tight hug.

Taeyeon was surprise with the hug. She can feels Jessica pressing against hers.

Her heart beat rising and her face turn red. She even can hear her own heart beat. She doesn’t dare to move a single muscle at the hug.

Jessica, who notices her own action, blushed and immediately breaks apart. She clears and meets with Taeyeon gaze ‘Sorry about that…I was just excited…’

‘Yeah…never mind about it…I’m okay…’

The atmosphere turn awkward for a moment before Jessica breaks the awkwardness ‘So! Shall we go now?’

‘Okay let’s go!!’

 

 

Taeyeon stole the car key from Yuri’s blazer in the changing room and she drove the two of them to the theme park behind their old houses.

 

When they passed by their houses, Jessica was awed at the big estate ‘Wow…that’s my house? But…Taengoo ah…where’s yours? I thought you said we’re neighbor?’

‘Well…you’re the princess…I’m the poor girl…that’s my house over there…’ Taeyeon points at the old wooden and almost collapse house next to Jessica’s gigantic mansion.

‘Taengoo?’ Jessica turns to look at Taeyeon and she saw that Taeyeon is holding back her tears.

‘Is this place bringing you bad memories? We can return back to the hotel if you want…’

‘No…I’m okay Sica…’

‘Taengoo…can you please stop the car?’

‘Why?’

‘Just stop it…’

Taeyeon obey Jessica’s order and stop the car nearby the playground.

‘Is something wrong Sica?’ Taeyeon turns to face Jessica and she caresses Jessica’s cheek.

‘Taeyeon…’ Jessica calls her firmly ‘Tell me…how did we meet and what is our connection?’

‘Why? Is it because you saw the place where I grew up and yours are different? Are you judging me because I’m poor and you’re rich and we can’t be friend?’

‘No! I’m not judging our status…I just frustrating with all this Taeyeon! You look sad and heart broken each time you tell me a little of my past…I must meant something to you…if I’m not, you will not feel all heart broken…’ Jessica confronts Taeyeon and she even holds her hand.

‘You want to know how we meet Jessica?’

‘Yes…’

‘I saved you from being kidnap by your father’s archenemy… since then, we become best friend…you are my best friend Sica… do you know how hurt I am when I know that you lost your memories…and you don’t even remember me? I’m sad because of this…don’t worry about me…’ Taeyeon explains and her tears rolls down her cheek ‘Aah…this tears…’ she laughs and wipes it off.

‘Taengoo…’

‘Hmm?’

Taeyeon was attack by Jessica sudden hug attacks.

‘I’m sorry…I didn’t want things to be like this too…I must have hurt you so bad…’ Jessica cries on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

‘Yah…stop with your crying! We’re going to spoil the fun mood later~ smile for me okay?’ Taeyeon tilt up Jessica chin to wipes her tears away.

‘Ok~~’ Jessica smiles.

 

 

Theme park

 

‘I’m sorry miss…you know you can’t enter our park until 6pm?’ a 50 years old man stop Taeyeon when she crawled in the gates.

‘Abuji…it’s me…’

‘Taeyeon?’

‘Deh…can you let us in?’

‘Who is with you?’

‘It’s Jessica…’

‘Ah…I understand…but you have limit until 5…I don’t want to lose my job Taeyeon…’

‘Deh…’ Taeyeon nods and take the keys from her father.

‘You and Jessica are fated to be together Taeyeon…believe it…’ Her father last words before she left the spot.

 

 

Jessica waits patiently for Taeyeon by the car and she was playing with the necklace that Taeyeon gave to her.

 

‘Take this…’

‘…but Taengoo…this is your late mother’s…’

‘Yes…I love it so much…as I love you…’

 

Jessica almost lost her balance when she saw the image of little girl that assemble Taeyeon in her mind and their conversation. However, someone manage to catch her in time before she falls on her bum.

‘Wow…are you okay?’

It was Taeyeon that caught her.

‘Taengoo?’

‘Yeah it’s me~ I got the key!’ Taeyeon smiles and jiggle the keys on the air ‘Are you sure you’re okay? You seem like you’ve seen a ghost!’

‘Yeah…don’t worry I’m fine! Let’s go play some merry go round!!’ Jessica smiles and hooks their arm together.

‘Assa!’ Taeyeon leads their way to the theme park.

Jessica peeks at Taeyeon as they walk in the theme park and she has her own monologue in her heart ‘What was that image? Is it my imagination…or did my childhood memories with Taeyeon resurface? Did she really mean that she loves me? Or…’

‘Jessica!! Quickly aboard!! I’ve turn on this whole theme park for us and it’s ours until 5!!’

‘Really?!!’

‘Yeah!!’

Jessica happily board the merry go round and Taeyeon press the start button and the horses’ starts to move around.

‘Taeyeon!! Come with me!!’ Jessica invites Taeyeon to ride the same horse with her.

‘Naah…I’m too old for this~’ Taeyeon replied.

‘Yah!! Does that mean I’m still a young kid in your eyes?!’

‘You’re always like a little kid!!’

‘Kim Taeyeon!!!’

‘Whaat?!!!!!’

‘Why is this thing getting faster?!!’ Jessica screams.

‘Because I put it in the fast mode…bwahahahahaa’ Taeyeon laughs like a maniac.

‘Yaah!! Makes it slower!! Faster!!’

‘Whuuut?? You want me to turn it slower or faster Sica?’ Taeyeon snickers.

‘TAEYEON!!! I HATE YOU!! SLOW IT DOWN NOW!! N.O.W!!!’

Taeyeon heard the desperation tone in Jessica, so she stops it.

Jessica was hugging the pole and cries like a baby who lost her mother. She glares at Taeyeon when the whole thing stops moving.

‘Sica…are…are you okay?’

‘I hate you!!’ Jessica smacks Taeyeon on the shoulder before she runs away.

‘Sica!!’ Taeyeon shouts and run after the brunette.

 

 

 

Jessica runs into the abandon building outside the theme park and she sits on the concrete floor and cries to herself.

 

‘Sica!!’

‘Taengoo!!’

‘Sica…were you crying?’

‘……’

‘Sica? Who bullied you?! Tell me! I’ll kick his ! Or hers!’

‘No one bully me Taengoo ah…’

‘Oh? Then why did you cry?’

‘Taengoo…me and my family are moving to United state…’

‘Aah…but you’ll come back here and visit me right?’

 

Jessica holds her head and screams out loud when the image pops out again in her mind ‘Noo!! Go away!! You’re not real!! If Taeyeon cares for me that much she won’t do what she did earlier!!’

 

Taeyeon found Jessica hugging squatting on the floor with both her hands covering her ears. She worried about her so she approaches her. To apologizes and found out what happen.

Taeyeon seated herself next to the sobbing Jessica.

‘Sica…I’m sorry…I didn’t know you don’t like that…for as I remembered…you like it when the merry go round spins faster…I’m sorry…please? Forgive this idiot Taengoo?’

Jessica tilts up her head and look at Taeyeon with her red eyes, ‘I do?’

‘Yes…you like it goes faster when you were young…’

Jessica wipes her tears and leaps into Taeyeon’s embrace. She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and then buried her face in them.

‘I’m sorry…I’m sorry Taengoo…when I was ten…I’m so eager wanted to play merry go round…accident happen when the machine lost control…I was flung out from it…and…I was electrocuted…that’s why I lost my memories…’

Taeyeon slowly, wraps her arms around Jessica’s waist and slowly patting her on the back ‘Shh…why you didn’t mention it to me?’

‘I like merry go round…I still like it…’

‘It’s okay now…cry all you want…you have my shoulder to cry…’ Taeyeon gently brush Jessica’s hair to calm her down.

 

‘Sica…you don’t know how much I wish time would stop and let us be like this forever…’ Taeyeon wished in her heart.

 

‘Taeyeon…I think I’m falling for you…’ Jessica said in her mind.

 

Taeyeon breaks the hug and look into Jessica’s eyes ‘Hmm…I think we should go for the Ferris wheel then…you can catch Seoul city in it…how do you like it?’

Jessica just nods and Taeyeon laughs at her scorn face.

‘What so funny?’

‘You look so ugly when you cried!!’ Taeyeon jokes and she receive a smack for it.

‘Yaah…you are uglier than me…’

‘Heh…I’m the baby face here!! People still think I’m an elementary school girl you know?’

‘Don’t blow it Taengoo!! Let’s go now!!’ Jessica pulls Taeyeon up and they both run back to the theme park because it’s raining at the moment.

 

Both of them board the Ferris wheel and Taeyeon’s father helps them to operate the machine.

 

‘Waa…Seoul looks beautiful from the top!’ Jessica awe at the sight and when she calls for Taeyeon, the older girl did not reply her. She turns around to call for her but she found out that she’s already asleep. And even snoring.

Jessica smiles softly and she takes off her sweater, and wraps it around Taeyeon.

‘Taeyeon ah…you look cute when you’re asleep…’ Jessica whispers and then giggles.

 

She lays her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder and listen to the girl’s light snore.

‘How I wish time would stop here so that I can have you all to myself?’ Jessica sighs. She intertwines her finger with Taeyeon’s and it fits perfectly.

‘Taeyeon…you…love me don’t you?’ she basically asks herself because Taeyeon is asleep.

‘What if I told you…I started to fall for you? Will you freak out? From your look…you don’t look like someone who will fall for a girl…what if you’re straight?’ Jessica sighs again. This time she decides to shut up and close her eyes to enjoy the sound of the rain tapping their cubicle window.

 

 

Back at the hotel

 

‘I can’t believe Taeyeon stole my car keys and I had to give my ity to this crazy girl!!’ Yuri screams in the phone.

 

‘Hahahaahahahaha…what? Wait…you lost your ity?!! XDXD Wow!! You’re the first among us all Yuri!! But seriously…you did it with a girl!’

 

‘Yoona…are you ing kidding me?!! She ed me!!’

 

‘Calm down there Kwon~ hahaha…Taeyeon probably want some privacy with Jessica…you don’t know right?’

 

‘I know Yoona….it must be hard for Taeyeon…after this all years she have been hoping to meet her first love and be with her…but it end up Jessica forgot who she is…’

 

‘Poor thing right? Anyway I have a customer now Yuri…call me back if you got again!! XDXD Mwahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah *tut*’

 

‘I hate that girl for always trolling with me…=n=’ Yuri hangs up.

 

‘Yuwree!!’ Tiffany runs out from the room for the tanned girl.

‘Nu-uh!! I’m not giving you the 3rd round!’

‘No! This is not about ! Siwon are coming here!!’

‘Who?’ Yuri asked with confusion.

Tiffany gives herself a face palm and then she holds onto Yuri’s shoulder and says ‘Siwon…he’s coming for Jessica! He is her fiancé! They are going to get married next week! But he pull forward the date and decides to bring Jessica back to California and get married as soon as possible!’

‘So?’

‘Jessica doesn’t love him! I don’t want my BFF to marry someone she doesn’t love! This was an arrange marriage! Uncle James realized that it was not the right choice for Jessica so he asked me to bring Jessica back here to Seoul so that she can remember something about her childhood love!’

 

 

‘Tiffany…I know Jessica have nothing to say upon this wedding but…I feel guilty toward someone…can you accompany her fly back to Korea and gain back her childhood memories there? There’s someone that she really love back at her hometown…every night she dreams of that person…let them meet and hopefully Jessica can make her right choice…I don’t want my daughter to marry my choice just because she thinks she should obey me and let her heart at stake…’

 

‘So Yuwree! We need to be quick! Before Siwon find her!!’

‘He won’t be that fast…’

‘Are you kidding?! He’s already here in town!! He texted me when we have !! Look!!’ Tiffany shoves her Pink Blackberry at Yuri’s face ‘We need to find Jessica’s childhood lover ASAP…’

Yuri just smirk and give back the phone to Tiffany ‘We don’t have to…’

‘Why?!! You want Siwon to take away my BFF and…’

‘Shhh…’ Yuri cuts Tiffany ‘Taeyeon is the one that you wanted to find…’

‘Taeyeon was…Taeyeon was her childhood lover?!!’

‘Yep…’

 

 

Theme park

 

‘Taengoo…Taengoo…Taengoo yah we need to go now…it’s nearly 5…’ Jessica gently shakes the girl.

Taeyeon slowly opens up her eyes and she saw the most beautiful girl stare down at her.

‘Sica…’ she smiles and gets up from her seat.

‘Your dad stops this thing awhile ago but since he saw you are still sleeping he gave us some more time…’

‘Ooh…I see…’

‘I’m hungry can we go eat?’ Jessica requests.

‘Sure! I’ll bring you to your favorite restaurant!!’ Taeyeon steps down from the cubicle and close the door. ‘Let’s go!!’ Taeyeon walks ahead and lead the way.

‘Umm…Taengoo ah!’ Jessica calls for her.

‘Deh?’

‘Can…we hold hand?’ Jessica mentally gives herself a smack on the head at her silly request.

Taeyeon was surprised at first but then she smiles and held out her hand ‘Come on now…’

Jessica’s smiles widen and she holds Taeyeon’s warm hand. She immediately falls in love with Taeyeon’s hand. It’s warm and soft. She wants to hold it forever.

 

The two happily skips toward the car hand in hand. Suddenly, Jessica stops and her smiles turn dull.

 

‘Hello Jessica…you’re having fun huh?’

 

‘Siwon…’ Jessica glares at him.

‘Who are you?’ Taeyeon steps forward and hides Jessica at her back.

‘I’m her fiancé…who are you then?’ Siwon asked Taeyeon.

‘Fiancé?’ Taeyeon turns to look at Jessica.

‘Yes…he’s my fiancé…’ Jessica replied weakly. She doesn’t know why, but it hurts her so bad that Taeyeon now know she was someone’s fiancée.

Taeyeon feels as though her love was betray, her heart break into million pieces.

‘I’m…I’m her…body guard…’ Taeyeon answered Siwon’s previous question with pain in her voice.

‘Well…’ Taeyeon yanks her hand from Jessica’s grip ‘Miss Jessica…your fiancé is her…so I guess you won’t be needing me from now on…I guess I’ll have to go…’ Taeyeon said in shaky voice. Lumps are building up in each time she tried to speak.

‘Taengoo…please…don’t go…don’t leave me…’ Jessica pleads with teary eyes.

Taeyeon turn her back on Jessica and slowly walks away.

 

 

On the drive back to the hotel…

 

‘You know daddy has agreed to pull forward our wedding date…we’ll get married as soon as we arrive back at Cali…’

‘What about Boa? You loves her not me…why are you still agreeing on our wedding?’

‘Jessica…family rules…’ Siwon sighs.

‘Siwon…I’m sorry…I can’t do this…I really can’t…’

‘Jessica…we’ll talk about this when we get back to Cali okay? Right now we’ll for our diner…where you wanna eat?’

 

 

Hotel 7.20

 

Ding

 

Tiffany went to open the door and squeal when she saw Jessica ‘Yay!! You’re back!! Where’s Taeyeon?’ She peeks outside.

‘She’s not with me…’ Jessica answers in dull tone.

‘Why? Did you two have a fight?’

‘Siwon came for me…’ Jessica sighs and drags herself into her room.

 

Tiffany watch helplessly as her friend slams the door and she can hears Jessica muffles her scream with the pillow.

 

‘Who was that just now?’ Yuri came out asking with only towel wrap around her bootylicious body.

 

‘Jessica…’

‘Oh great! Where’s Taeyeon? I want the car key back!’

‘Jessica returns with Siwon…Taeyeon is M.I.A…’

‘What?’

 

 

 

Theme park 7.30 pm

 

Taeyeon stroll among the crowds in the theme park and she stops by the shooting booth.

 

‘Oh! Oppa I want that Teddy Bear!!’

‘What?! Are you crazy?! That’s the grand prize! It’s not easy to win it!!’

‘I don’t care!! I still want it!!’

 

Taeyeon steps in between the couple and pays the fee. She lifts up the gun and aim at the grand prize.

‘You sure you can get this right Miss? No one ever win the grand prize you know?’

‘I know…’ Taeyeon answered coldly and she pulls the trigger of her gun. The rubber bullet hits the bull eye and she won the grand prize which is the big Teddy Bear.

Taeyeon turns to the couple and smiles at them ‘Take it…I give it to both of you…’

 

‘Taeyeon!!’

Taeyeon turns to the direction and she saw Yuri come running toward her.

‘Yuri?’

‘What the hell!! You stole my car key and you dare to not come back to the hotel?! I was worry sick you know?!!’ Yuri starts to throw tantrum at Taeyeon.

‘Did she arrive safely?’

‘Who? You mean Jessica?’

‘Yes…’

‘Oh now you’re worried! How about you go confront that Siwon guy and claim Jessica from him? You deserve Jessica more than he does!! You’ve waited her for 15 years Taeyeon ah!’

‘I told you I don’t want to break anyone’s heart!!’ Taeyeon shouts at Yuri face and everyone look at them.

Taeyeon decides to walk away from Yuri.

‘Taeyeon!! Taeyeon listen!! I know you don’t want to break anyone’s heart but if you let Jessica marry him you’ll breaking her heart…she doesn’t love him…if you don’t believe me I can ask Tiffany to explain everything to you!’

Taeyeon thought for a second and she meets with Yuri’s gaze ‘Okay…tell me why I should stop their wedding?’

 

 

Siwon’s Suite

 

‘Mr.Siwon…there’s someone here to meet you…’

‘Ok…come in…’

Taeyeon steps into the suite and she meeting Siwon face to face ‘Can I talk to you?’

‘Sure…’ Siwon nods and invites Taeyeon to sit on the couch.

 

 

The next day airport

 

 

‘Hey Tiffany…’

‘Yuwree~~” Tiffany sheds tear when she saw that Yuri came for her.

‘I…I made this…for you…I mean…I’ll miss you…’ Yuri hands her a disc.

‘I thought you said I’m nuisance? Even though I don’t speak Korean…but I understand a bit!!’

‘I know…’ Yuri grins and leans in to give Tiffany a passionate kiss.

‘Wow…’ Tiffany awed after Yuri breaks the kiss ‘You kissed me…’

‘Yeah…it won’t be the first or the last kiss I give you! It’s not fair when it’s you the one that kiss me!!’

 

 

 Outside the airport

 

Jessica was sad that Taeyeon decide to not bid her at the airport. She misses that dorky girl.

‘Jessica…’ Siwon calls for her.

‘What?’

‘Make your right choice you know? I don’t want you to end up regretting everything…’ Siwon said with a soft smile and he hands her an envelope.

‘Open it when you’re alone…’ Siwon stated before he carries his luggage into the airport.

 

 

Inside the plane

 

Siwon got them the first class seats. He was asleep at the back while Tiffany laughing at the videos that Yuri made for her.

 

Jessica on the other hand reminisce her moment that she spent with Taeyeon.

Tears rolls down her cheek without her knowledge, then she remember the envelope Siwon gave.

Jessica takes it out from her hand bag and opens it.

A blue origami heart drop from the envelope once she opens it and there’s another one a bigger one with soft pink color.

There was written ‘Open me with care ^^’ on the soft pink origami heart.

Jessica slowly opens it afraid that she will tear it open.

 

‘Dear Sica,

 

                It’s me Taengoo…you know what? I lied when I said that we were just best friend…You know whose necklace that you’re wearing? It belongs to my mother. You once asked me why I want to give something that is so important to you? And I told you that I love that necklace as much as I love you? I really meant those words I said Sica…you probably won’t remember but I hope you’ll remember the blue heart origami that I attach together with this letter. You told me when you return for me one day…you want it back. So I’m giving you back your heart Sica. For 15 years it has been waiting for its owner to come back and finally you’re back with lost memories. It’s hard for me to accept the truth but I know you didn’t want it either. In this letter I just want to let you know…for all these years…I never forgotten you Sica…I love you…I really do. Siwon might be the right one for you I understand if you choose him over me. I hope you’ll be happy with him.

 

Love, Taengoo.’

 

Jessica folds the paper and put I back in her bag. She went to Siwon and violently wakes him up ‘What did you tell her?!!’

‘I didn’t tell her anything Jessica…she came and meets me yesterday…’

 

 

Flashback

 

‘Do you love her…’

‘…Love can be gain in marriage right?’

‘Seriously Siwon…tell me the truth…do you love her?’

‘…no…’

‘Then why do you still want to continue with this wedding?’

‘Are you like…like Jessica or something?’

‘I love her Siwon!! Damnit!! I love Jessica more than anything!! If you don’t love her I won’t allow you to marry her!!’

‘Calm down Taeyeon…yes…I don’t love her…but our family had make a pact…I can’t just break it like that…’

‘Siwon…right now we’re only hurting Jessica…why don’t we let her make a choice?’

‘……’

‘If she chooses you…you’ll have my blessing…but if she chooses me…please don’t force her…’

‘Taeyeon…she means a lot to you?’

‘Like I told you Siwon…I love her…her happiness is my happiness. Siwon…it’s meaningless if you marry someone you don’t love and you left your lover all heartbroken by the side…if you don’t wish Boa to feel all heartbroken…just let Jessica makes choices…we don’t want to be all heartbroken right?’

‘You’re right…’

‘Give this letter to Jessica and ask her to read it when she’s alone…’

 

End of flashback

 

‘So who do you choose Jessica?’ Siwon raised an eyebrow with his question.

Jessica did not reply and went back to her seat doing nothing.

‘Jessie…you’re not going after Taeyeon?’ Tiffany asks.

Jessica did not utter a words and she shut her eyes so that Tiffany will not bother her anymore. Tiffany turns to Siwon and Siwon just shrugs.

 

The plane departures after 5 minutes of delay, Jessica choose to go back and not Taeyeon.

 

 

At the airport

 

‘Taeyeon…’

‘She made her choice Yuri…and she chose Siwon…I understand that…’ Taeyeon walks away with sadness in her heart.

 

 

A month later

 

 

‘Yoona…do you still want this?’

‘Nah~ just throw it away!’

 

‘Hi guys…’

‘Oh! Taeyeon!! Just in time!! Can you help us to clean up this mess and set up the restaurant?’

‘Oh…Okay…’

‘Yuri and me will do the inside! Why don’t you go help Seohyun outside?’

‘Kay…’ Taeyeon takes the used clothes and exit the restaurant that her friend owned.

 

‘Oh…Taeyeon unnie~ hello~’ a young girl greet the older girl.

‘Hi Seohyunie~ helping your sister again huh?’

‘Yep…she’s helpless when she’s alone so I decide to help her out right after school.’

‘Aigoo…what a good sister…Yoona should be blessed to have a sister like you~ come on let Taeyeon unnie help you wipe the table too…’ Taeyeon offers her help.

 

‘Seohyun!! Can you come in for a moment? Your sister calling…’ Yuri calls for Seohyun.

‘Oh..arasho…Taeyeon unnie…you manage to do all this?’

‘Deh…Yoona needs you so go! I can settle all this alone~’

‘Thank you…’ Seohyun bows and runs into the restaurant.

 

Taeyeon was in the middle of cleaning when someone approaches her ‘Kim Taeyeon…’

‘Deh?’ Taeyeon tilts up her head.

‘Someone gave you this…’ the girl hands her an envelope.

Taeyeon wipes her hand at the back of her jeans and tore open the envelope and a pink origami heart drop from it.

‘A heart?’ Taeyeon picks the heart up and then there was written ‘Open me’

Taeyeon opens the heart slowly.

 

‘Hey you who read this-

 

                Pabo!! I was expecting some dramatic chasing or something like that but you didn’t come for me…TT^TT how could you? I even delay the flight for 5 minutes just for you to come and look for me! But you didn’t! Then I told myself ‘Hopefully she will come and look for me in Cali’ and you didn’t too!! Do you really want me to confront you and tell you that I couldn’t live without you? Kim Taeyeon!! For this 1 month…I was waiting for you but you didn’t come for me so I guess I have to hunt you down!! Yah!! Don’t you dare to run after reading this letter!! I’ve cancel off my wedding because I think it’s not worth it if I’m married but not to you…so KIM TAEYEON YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME FOR MY WHOLE LIFE BECAUSE YOU’VE WAITED FOR 15 YEARS AND YOU EVEN LET ME DESPARATELY WAIT FOR YOU!! You deserve me more than Siwon did…and I deserve a true love from you…thank you for waited me for 15 years…I love you Taengoo. Oh I think you’ll find this weird but Taengoo ah…I know I can’t gain back my memories fully but I’ve fall all over again for you when we spent our time at the theme park and…I secretly kiss you when you’re asleep in the cubicle…I couldn’t resist your cute face!!

-///- I’m sorry…

 

Love, the girl who wrote this! You know who~’

 

Taeyeon grins after she read the letter and she spins around to search for the girl that wrote the letter.

 

‘Well…Are you looking for me?’

Taeyeon turns to face the owner of the voice ‘Sica!!!’ she left all of the equipment and runs to Jessica and pull her into a tight hug.

‘I miss you!! I really thought you’ll choose Siwon over me!! I promise you I won’t leave you anymore! I’ll follow you go back to California and then we can be together forever!’

‘Taengoo ah…’

‘Deh?’

‘You don’t have to move to California…’ Jessica said with a sad tone.

‘Wae? Wae? Jessica…you’re not…dumping me right?’

‘We’re not even official yet…how I’m going to dump you pabo?’

‘Aah…’

‘You don’t have to move to California…because I’ve move back to Korea…’

‘Really?’

‘Mmhmm…and I told daddy that I want to live with you forever…’

Taeyeon was happy to hear that and she pulls Jessica into a tight hug before kiss her on the cheek.

‘Aigoo…Taengoo~ why on the cheek?’

‘Huh?’ Taeyeon was blurred at Jessica question.

Jessica rolls her eyes up ‘Pabo Taengoo!’ she hissed before she pulls Taeyeon into a passionate kiss.

Taeyeon couldn’t close her eyes at first because she was surprise.

The kisses soften a bit when Taeyeon relax her body and wraps her arms around Jessica’s waist. She had dream for this moment for 15 years and finally, her prayer is answered.

 

‘Taeyeon unnie…the…what the…’ Seohyun froze when she saw Taeyeon and other brown hair girl are eating each other face out.

‘Seohyun ah…I ask you to call Taeyeon…where…what…the…’ Yoona also froze at the scene she’s watching. Then she remembers that Seohyun is still underage so she quickly covers the younger girl’s eyes.

‘Get a room!!’ she shouts at Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

The two break their kisses and giggle at Yoona ‘Sorry Yoong!!’ Taeyeon apologizes and then she drags Jessica with her.

‘Taengoo where are we going?’ Jessica asks when they start running away from others.

‘Back to my apartment!! I want to make you mine tonight!’ Taeyeon said it too loud and everyone heard them.

Jessica hides her face with her palm because she was a bit embarrass at Taeyeon’s words, now everyone know they are going to make love.

‘Taengoo…everyone is watching!!’

‘I don’t care about that Sica…because…I want to shout to the world how much I love you!!!’

 

Yuri steps out from the restaurant when she heard all of the noises.

‘What on earth did happen here?’

‘I…I…I just saw….’ Seohyun stutters with her words.

‘Saw what Hyunie?’

‘We saw Taeyeon kissing some girl outside of my restaurant!! Aah Jinjja!! Can’t she find other place to make out?!’

‘So Jessica came back for her?’

‘Ooh…so that girl is Jessica? How she has grown…hahaha’

‘Wait…if Jessica is here means…’ Yuri didn’t get the chance to finish her words when a high note voice shrieks out her name.

 

‘YUWREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

‘Fany?!!!!!!’

 

THE END!!! SO how?!!! Good Bad nice?? Worst??!!! TEELLLLL MEEEE!! =.= Comment please~