Chapter 10: I'm Tiffany Kwon... no more Jung

Hate vs Love

Yuri decorates their dorm room into a romantic room because she wants to surprise her wife (They’ve married) when she comes back from her night class.

Yuri carefully scatters the flower petals on the floor and creates a love shape with it.

Then she smiles as she was satisfied with her job then there was a knock at the door and Yuri skips toward it to open it up.

 

Tiffany smiles at her wife when she saw her grinning face opened up the door.

‘Hello love~’ Yuri greets and Tiffany giggles at her cheesy pick up line.

‘Hi my seobang~’

‘Auww~~ Looks like you’ve improve your Korean a bit don’t you?’ Yuri pinches the girl’s nose and she pulls her in.

‘Look at my surprise for you…’ she shows Tiffany the room that she decorated. Tiffany gasps in surprise at the decoration.

‘That is why you miss the class today?’

‘Yep…I want to make you a special surprise when you come back…actually thanks to Nicole to help me to buy all the stuff…’

Tiffany cries as she was touched by Yuri’s effort and she leaps into Yuri’s embrace.

‘Fany?’ Yuri looks down at her.

‘I Love you…please don’t leave me…’

‘I will not leave you pabo…what makes you think that I’ll leave you?’

‘I don’t know Yuri…but I got the feelings that things will turn bad between us…’

Yuri holds on Tiffany tightly ‘No matter what happen…I will hold on tightly to you and never let go of my hold…’

No words are exchange by the couple as they stay in the position for sometime until there was a knock by the door.

 

‘Tiff…’ Jessica greets her twin when Tiffany opened up the door.

Tiffany gasps in terror at the sight of her twin sister ‘Jessie…’

‘Can I come in?’ Jessica asks and then Yuri suddenly interrupt the two sister conversation which cause Jessica to rise in fury.

‘Kwon Yuri!!’ she points at Yuri and Yuri immediately hides behind Tiffany and Jessica pushes Tiffany away and tries to catch Yuri.

 

‘Yuri run!!’ Tiffany shouts and Yuri took the drastic way by jumping out from the window and she falls from the 3 storey building.

Lucky her she had a nice landing if not she may have broken her ankle or twisted it. She manages to glance back at the door before she runs into the jungle behind the dorm.

 

‘Why is she in your dorm?!’ Jessica turns to Tiffany and she is ready to slap her.

‘She’s my project partner!’

‘So you and her do your ‘Project’ in this romantic scene huh? With all this flower petals and candle light?’

‘Jessie…there’s really nothing between us!’

‘I don’t believe you Tiffany Jung!’

‘Fine! You don’t want to believe me? That’s your problem to deal!’

‘How many times do I have to remind you not to believe in the Kwon or the Kim?’

‘Jessie! What happened to mom has nothing to do with Yuri!’

‘So now you backing her up?! That’s mean that Kwon Yul last night was her in disguise am I right?!’

‘Jessie! You said don’t ever fall for a Kwon or The Kim but what did you do yesterday? You gave yourself to the Kim!’

With that Tiffany received a big slap from Jessica.

‘I will never forgive that jerk…’

‘Jessie! Did the Kwon or the Kim ever did any wrong or did they ever sinned against you?!’

‘Tiffany! They killed omma!’

‘Mom’s death was an accident!’

‘How can you be so sure?!’

‘…because I was there with omma…she died because she was trying to protect me from the impact of the car crashed…I’m the one that caused omma to died…and you can’t take me away from Yuri because she is my Yul…the one that give me the hello kitty 14 years ago…’

‘Tiffany Jung…you are out of your mind! I’mma get daddy to come and fetch you back to Korea!’

‘There’s no use for that Jessie…’

‘Why?! Have the Kwon brain washed you or something?!’

‘No! But because I’m not a Jung anymore…’

‘Tiff…how could you betray your own family?!’

‘I’m married to Yuri and now I’m Mrs. Tiffany Kwon and no more Tiffany Jung…like it or not sis…I’m not leaving my wife…even if you and dad threaten me with the blood ties…’

The news was like a bomb bombing her heart into millions of scatter pieces.

Jessica left the place with anger after the short tongue fight with her twins.

Tiffany lost her balance and she fall on the floor and then her vision start to blur and it spinning so fast making she lost her conscious.

 

Yuri who saw the other half of her wife left the place quickly climb back to the dorm and found her wife laying on the ground unconscious.

‘Fany!’ she rushes to her side and shake her up but the girl shows no response at her call.

So finally Yuri decides to bring her to the hospital.

 

Hospital

 

‘Doc…what’s wrong with her?’

‘She’s okay…it just that she is still in her trauma stage…don’t let she face too much stress…it will affect her health…I will give you the prescription…just make sure she eats the medicine at the right time alright?’

‘Alright doc…’ Yuri bows to thank and she enters Tiffany’s room and she sits next to her.

‘We will return back to Korea…okay?’

Tiffany looks up and she sighs before she nods.

 

SeoulAirport

 

Jessica rushes out from the airport with anger when she recalls what happened back at her hometown and her mind couldn’t shake away her sister and the Kim’s face from her head.

She was too busy cursing in her mind till she didn’t notice that someone is in front of her and she bums to that person.

 

‘Ouch!’

‘Oh! I’m sorry…’ the boy apologizes and he helps him to get up.

‘You are?’

‘I’m Ok Taecyeon…I’m sorry I bumped to you…’

Jessica wants to scold the tall guy but when she saw Kim Taeyeon walk out form the airport as well she change her mind and linked her arm with the guy.

 

Taeyeon saw the scene but she pretends that she didn’t notice it or more like she didn’t recognize Jessica and she walks pass them with her eyes still locked on her Ipad and then she enter the black Mercedes that have been waiting for her.

 

Jessica couldn’t believe that she just walk passed them without even say anything and she stomp her feet on Taecyeon’s left feet and she flung her bag back which hit Taecyeon on his face and she storm away leaving Taecyeon behind without even apologizes.

 

In Taeyeon’s car

 

‘Umm…Miss Kim you’re okay?’

‘Shut the up and drive me home!’ she yells at her driver and then she cool down a bit and apologizes to her driver ‘I’m sorry Top…I was getting too emotional at the scene just now…’

‘We have some beers and wines back there if you want to cool down…’

‘I don’t drink those…you know right?’

‘Just suggestion…’

Taeyeon chuckles and she throws her head back ‘Top…’

‘Deh?’

‘Stop by my parents’ grave would you?’

‘Want to pay them a visit Miss?’

‘Yeah…it’s been a week I left town…I miss them…’

‘Okay Miss Kim…’

 

Jung’s Mansion…

 

‘I’ve heard about your sister Jessica…’

‘Daddy…’

‘I’m so disappointed at her…’

‘Daddy…it’s not her fault…’

‘I never said that it was…I bet it’s the useless Kwon heir’s fault…we must make she gets marry quickly…’

‘..but dad…that’s impossible…’

‘Why is that Sica?’ Mr. Jung huffs the smoke out from his nostril and mouth.

‘She’s married to the Kwon…’

‘What?!!’ Mr. Jung coughs out the smoke when he tries to inhale some.

‘Daddy…are you okay?’

‘Damn that Kwon!’ he calls for his henchmen and take out his cane as he walks toward Jessica ‘Sica…let’s go to the Kim’s company…right now…someone better teach that family a lesson…’

 

Kim’s Company

 

‘Mr. Kim as you see…our company profit had rise from 15% to 30% this months and it’s a great opportunity for us to start our new project in New York…’

‘Yes…I agree to you…I’ll ask my granddaughter handle the project when she gets back from the project at Texas…’ as soon as Mr. Kim finish his words the Jung burst into his office.

 

Mr. Kim just glare at them without even threaten by their threat.

‘What do you want killer?’

‘You call me killer?! Your son is the killer of my wife!’

‘…and you killed them for that reason didn’t you?’ Mr. Kim keeps his calm.

‘Tell you what…do you know what your precious granddaughter had done to my younger daughter? They are married now…’

Mr. Kim almost have a heart attack when he heard the news ‘No…you are joking…Taeyeon wouldn’t done that…I taught she well…and told her not to mingle with the Jung…’

‘Not your precious one…but your daughter’s daughter…Kwon Yuri…’

‘Yuri…’ Mr. Kim utters out the tanned girl’s name and then she appears by the door of his office.

‘Grandpa…’ she greets and then she turns to Mr. Jung and greet him as well ‘Mr. Jung…’

‘You!’ Mr. Jung put down his cane and leaps to Yuri and punches her down.

‘Daddy stop!!’ Tiffany shrieks and try to push her father away but Mr. Jung pushes his daughter away and Tiffany falls on the floor and when she tries to gets up Jessica stop her.

Tiffany was sad and angry at her family action toward her wife so she screams at the top of her lung ‘STOP!!!’

Mr. Jung stop hitting Yuri and left the girl bleeding on the red carpet and he bent down to take his cane and turn to Tiffany ‘Come home with us…left this pathetic girl alone because she’s not worthy to be with a Jung like you…’

‘No! I’m not going home with you guys! I love Yuri and she loves me! I want to be with her even if you threaten you will kill me!’

‘Tiffany Jung! What are you saying?!’

‘Daddy! I don’t understand why do we have to hate each other? Mom’s dead so that’s it! Why do you have to bring up the issue till now and let us the young one suffer for the things you adults had done?!’

‘Tiffany Jung! Are you coming with us or not?!’

‘No! I want to stay with my wife!’

‘Fine!! Then you are no more a Jung!! In front of all this witnesses I break our family tie and you are no longer the daughter of Jung Yunho and the twins of Jessica Jung! Do you hear that?!’

‘Say whatever you want Mr. Jung….I’m glad to be Tiffany Kwon…the lawful wife of Kwon Yuri…’ Tiffany says firmly with tears in her eyes and Mr. Jung glance at his daughter for the last time before leave the office with anger and disappointment.

Then Jessica looks at her sister for the last time and utter out ‘How could you Tiff?’ before she follows her father out.

Tiffany falls on her knees and Yuri gets up to comfort her wife and then the voice of her grandfather caught her attention.

‘Yuri…what have you done? How am I going to answer to your aunt and uncle in heaven at your act? Your mom and dad would be disappointed by you!’

‘Grandpa…I came here because omma…she cast us out from the house…’

‘…so you think I will accept you in? Though you are my daughter’s daughter…you are not my responsibility! You get out from here before I call security!’ he shoo them.

Yuri was shocked at what her grandfather said and she left the office together with Tiffany in tears.

She was holding to her ribs as they slowly enter the lift.

‘I’m sorry…’ she apologizes at Tiffany.

‘It’s not your fault…or mine…’

‘Now…we don’t have anywhere to go…’ Yuri lowers her head but Tiffany tilts it up.

‘Yuri…as long as we got each other then we will be okay right?’

Yuri smiles and pulls her into a hug but she yelps when Tiffany accidentally pressed on her wounded ribs.

‘Oh My! I’m sorry Yuri!’

‘It’s okay~’ she laughs at Tiffany’s panic face.

‘Yuri!’ Tiffany smacks her on the arm.

‘Ow! What was that for Mrs. Kwon?!’

‘That’s for you laughing at me pabo!’

‘Aigoo~~ Mianeh~’ Yuri coo and she receives a kiss from Tiffany.

She couldn’t help but to grins widely and happily ‘…and what is the kiss for?’

‘To apologize on my father’s wrong doing to you…you see…bruises are everywhere!’

‘Fany ah…’

‘What?’

‘I’m sorry if I caused you and your family break up…’

‘shhh…I don’t want to talk about it…’ Tiffany shuts Yuri’s lips with her index finger and lean forward to plant a kiss on her wife’s lips but then the lift reach the lobby and it opens up.

The couple froze at their spot when the lift door open and Taeyeon stands there with the annoy look on her face.

‘Can you two get a hotel room or go somewhere else that is more private to make out?’ she teases them but her voice sounded sad.

‘Taeyeon…?’

‘Anyway! When did you two get back?’ she shows her grin to hide the sad side away because she knows Yuri can see right through her easily.

‘Can we find somewhere else to talk?’ Tiffany breaks the awkward atmosphere.

 

So they end up at the coffee shop across the Kim Company and Yuri told him everything that happens to them.

‘Even…grandpa cast you two? Hmm…’

‘Tae…we got nowhere to go now…and omma doesn’t want me…grandpa either…and that’s mean if he knows you help me he will scold you too…’

‘You two take business management course right?’

‘Deh…’ they nod and they watch Taeyeon takes out her phone.

‘Yoboseyo…Mr. Choi…can you do me a favor? Don’t worry about the venue I have one in store…I just wanna know if you still need someone to help you? Oh you still do? Okay…so can I meet you up tomorrow morning? 10 am sharp at the Italian restaurant just near your company? Thank you Mr. Choi…’

‘Who did you call Tae ah?’

‘Someone…’ she smiles and hand Yuri a hotel room card.

‘You guys can sleep at my suite tonight…I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning at 9.30 okay?’

Yuri takes the card and she examine it ‘Royal Hotel’ was written on the card.

‘I got some business I need to do guys…here…’ Taeyeon takes out some money from her purse and hand it to Tiffany ‘Use it to buy food or pay for the food that you ordered just now…if there’s a change just keep it for yourself…’ Taeyeon winks and leave the couple at their table.