Feeling is.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you ready ?" 

 

 Kai whisper as he held my hand tight. "Kai, Im scared" I said, fear is filling my whole body. Its horrible.  Tears fall from my eyes and hit the white pillow, leaving stained of tears. "Its not going to be long, you wont feel anything, I promise" he said, I can see his eyes in the verge of tears.

"What if I die.." I shut my eyes ,after thinking of leaving this world. I wont be able to see him anymore. I cant imagined leaving him alone in this cruel world.

"You wont, I promised, I will be there when you open your eyes, no matter what- I will be right next to you, alright ?" he run his hand on my head.

I sob and he leave a kiss on my forehead before leaving a long kiss on my lips. "Im sorry" I said with a cracked voice. "dont say such things anymore, you're going to be okay sweetheart, I promise" he said, keep repeating the word promise.

We look at each other in silent for awhile, before he break into a faint smile "I will follow you even if you die Jung Haeree, I love you" I held his hand tighter when he say that word, I cry even more and he shh-ed me before hugging me. The nurses started to push my bed to the operation room. Kai never let my hand go along the way to that room.

"Be there when I awake Kai" I said and he nod. "I will, hang in there" I nod as our hand intertwined tightly, scared of losing each other.

The moment of getting into the operation room ,Kai stopped the nurses and faced me. "We will stay together no matter what, sweetheart" he whisper and kissed me on the lips. Our tears flowing endlessly from the eyes, fear, is what we feel right now.

"see you soon. Kim Jongin"

"okay.." he said and the nurses push my bed, our hand still together until the very last moment. I shut my eyes when I lost his presence, I dont want that moment to be the last time for us.

The doctor injected something inside the small tube that attached to my wrist. The strong light from up there slightly hurt my eyes. 

"You can count to ten ,Haeree-ssi" she said and I nod.

Counting the numbers from 10 to 1. But I getting completely unconcious at the count of six.

 

 

The first thing I feel is a strong grip in my hand. I slowly open my eyes and feels slightly sting around my chest. I breath and realized there's a equipment that help to provide me more oxygen, it feels weirdly nice but suffocating to have it on my face at the same time. I hear beep sound that went along well with my heartbeat. I turned my head, just to see Kai is leaning his head on my bed. He is sleeping soundly, with his hand holding tight to my hand.

I break into a smile when I realized that Im still alive. I shed tears of happiness and tighten my grip on his, making he wake up from his sleep. He look at the hand before looking at me straight to my eyes.

"Kai.." I said, with my low voice.

"hey.." he smiles as he lean close "I promised, didn't I ?" he said and I nod. He wipe my tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead, "thank you for hanging in there" he whisper and I just nod.

"I will call the doctor, alright ? wont take long" he said and quickly leaves.

I stare at the white ceiling and shut my eyes, keep repeating the word thank you in my head.

 

 

"when can I be discharged ?" I ask after the doctor in charged finished checking on my condition.

"depends, Haeree-ssi. Usually it takes two weeks the longest, but seeing you in a good condition- I guess it will take less than a week"

I smile after listening to the good news.

"Thank you, doctor" Kai bow to her ,I just give her a smile due to my condition. I cant moved too much, its still hurts.

"okay then, I need to check on another patient" she said and leaves. 

Kai positioned himself next to me and pull the blanket higher for me to get more warm. "do you need anything ?" he asked and I shook my head. "I want to sleep.."

"again ?" he said and I nod, smiling like a fool. "I want to go home faster, its suffocating in here"

He nod and help me to be comfortable on the bed. "Good night sweetheart" he said and I raised my eyebrows. "Its not even afternoon"

"you want to go home faster, so, I will help you to move the time faster" he smile, his hand patting my head.

I nod and closed my eyes.

 


"so are you saying that I can go home tonight ?" I said, repeating Kai's word. "yep, your wish have been granted baby" he said and I nod. "you begged them to, didnt you Kim Jongin ?" I said and he smiles like an idiot.

I rolled my eyes toward his action. "what~" he whined "I miss to spent time for our sweet moments.." he stop before leaning closer "just the two of us" he whisper and I hit his shoulder. "cheesy" I laugh and run my hand on my chest.

Im getting slightly weird with myself nowadays. Its like.. I have no feelings.

"is everything okay ?" he ask an I nod "yeah.. ofcourse" I said, being unsure.

"can we take a walk around here ?" I continued and he is taken aback.

"I thought you hate hospital ?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulder "I want to have a fresh air, thats all"

"okay, I will grab a wheelchair for you" he stands up and I grab his hand "Kai, my feet are not broken- I can walk by myself"

"your heart is still weak, silly, wait for a moment" he leaves and come back with a wheelchair.

"thank you~" I sing and he chuckled "youre such a kid" he said and I rolled my eyes. "thats how you used to acted like, sweetheart" I emphasized the word sweetheart, probably forcing myself to say so.

He pushed me along the halls and around the hospital before stopping me at a transparent glass wall. We could see the whole city from here. Its beautiful..

"do you need anything ? drinks perhaps ?" he asked and I nod "I'd loved to"

"I will get them fast" he said and he is nowhere to be seen in a second, he's so cute ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter