Truth.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sounds of footsteps can be heard from the outside. It must be the polices.

 

 

I feels my heart tighten at the thought of Kai getting arrested by them. Are they going to bring Kai to jail ? Is he going to lives behind that bars ? Is that mean I cant go back to him and live with him like I used to before ?

I leaned on the wall, feeling lifeless as my eyes locked on Baekhyun lying on the floor, unconcious. Kai is right next to him looking at Baekhyun in fear, he is still holding the bat tightly in his hand. Its like my life has come to an end. No- our life has come to an end.

Did Baekhyun died ?

Why wont he move ? I am too scared to even touch him, Im scared I might hurt him more.. Im scared he wont wake up and open his eyes when I called out to his name. Im scared .. if I cant feel his heartbeat.

"Did-..Did I killed him ?" Kai stuttered as his eyes still on Baekhyun. He is sweating, his bang looks like he just went out from taking a bath.

He is that scared.

"The police are here" I mumbled and he changed his gaze to me.

"W-what-?!"

I can feels my lips trembling in the verge of tears. "I-Im sorry-" "shut up!" he screamed and grab his hair while shrinking his body. "This is my fault" he said and the tears finally flowed out from my eyes.

I put my hands on my ears, preventing myself from listening anything from him. I just hoping for Baekhyun to wake up and take my hand. Hoping he would bring me out of here.

"Stop saying sorry" he mumbled and I shut my eyes. I hear commotion at the main door and a deep voice, asking anyone to opened the door.

I dont know whether I should go or not. Because Kai looks in a great fear.. I dont have a heart to look at the police taking him away. I dont want him to lives that life, living behind the bars. Far away from peoples, from nature, from happiness. I want him to be happy.. like we used to.

"H-Hae.." my eyes widened when I looked at Baekhyun who desperately reaching for me. I quickly held his hand, both of us are trembling, we cant stop. "The..d-door" he whisper and I bit my lips. 

"B-but they are going to take Kai away-" "he just trying to.. killed me" he said slowly.

"I know.." "Open the door.. please, its hurt so much" he said as his eyes slowly dropping. But he still trying to stay concious. "I promise.. tomorrow will be a better day" he said and I just nod.

"Just open the door- go.. before he did anything to you" he said, but its like a lightning when I feels a strong hit on my back. "H-Hae-" Baekhyun said as he trying to reached me.

I gasped when a great pain hit me on my back. I slowly fall on Baekhyun. Both of us groaned in pain. I try to take my breath but its like the pain prevented me from letting the air in. "I have had enough.." Kai said as he let go of the bat, leaving a thud on the floor.

My eyes is on Baekhyun as his hand cupping my face. He tried to shook his head, as if trying to tell me not to close my eyes. But I can feel blood rushing in my whole body, my eyes getting blurry as my head feels so heavy.

"B-Baekhyun.. its hurt" 

He slowly recovered from the great pain and hug me tight, being careful not to touch me where Kai just hit me. "Hold on" he whispered. 

"I want to get out of here" I said as the tears endlessly flow on my cheeks. "We will"

"Let go of her !" I grab Baekhyun's shirt into a fist and buried my head on his shoulder as I feels the pain hit me. "I wont" Baekhyun said with the remaining energy he have left. "Let go before I hit her again !" 

I could die with this feeling right now.

"I said no !" Baekhyun screamed as he hug me tighter and turned my body around, I gasped as I looked at Kai hit his back once again. He just getting hit when its.. supposed to be me. I could see on how the bat split into two when it hit Baekhyun. How hurt that must be ? How much pain is he feeling right now ?

Just because of me alone.

I feels pain on my back worsen when he hug me tighted from the pain he just feels. At the same time, I could hear the door slammed hard as a lot of policeman get into the house with guns in their hands.

"B-Baekhyun.. Baekhyun.." I searched for his eyes as he slowly opened his eyes, "w-why did you do that- no- no no !" I cupped his face and leaned closer "please, dont leave me, please please, dont close your eyes" I begged.

"Let me go !" Kai screamed hurt my ears. Its so loud and is full of anger. My heart is hurting so damn badly too, at the same time.

Baekhyun slowly smiles to me "We are safe, now.. I.. promised you, didnt I ?" he whisper and I nod.

Suddenly the pain striked me and I fall next to him. I groaned in pain as I hold his hand tight. 

"Hae ! Help me ! You promised me Hae !" I closed my eyes, didnt want to look at this side of Kai. "Hae.." I slowly opened my eyes but its blurry, Baekhyun is looking at me as he sighed.

"Are ..you okay ?" he asked, eventhough it is clear on how he looks in a great pain right now. I shook my head no to him. "Everything is not okay.." I said and feels someone gently picked me up.

I slightly gasped, its like a slow motion when Baekhyun's hand and mine let go of each other until the very last moment.

"Are you okay ? Can you hear me ?" the people said, and its hurt my ear and my head.

I finally let go of every energy in my body and its pitch black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bipolar.

 

 


Kai ended up diagnosed with bipolar disorder. He is in a great depressed when it all happens. His mood swing cant be predicted, sometimes he will be normal, but at the other times he can be in anger for no reason and he could harm himself with people around him to a great danger.

It is clear now.

He turned to be like that because of me. I change his life and everything passed by so fast, he cant accept the fact that I am leaving him. The doctor that is in charged of giving him treatment told me that it is probably genetic. Because his father used to have bipolar disorder too.

I still remember when his father running around the house with a knife. Kai and I was laughing, we both thought that he is joking around with his mum. But no.. he is trying to kill his wife. But that was a very long time ago, after endless treatments and theraphy, Kai's father has finally turned normal.

But.. Kai has it too now.

I am in the hospital. It feels suffocating to have bandaged around my body, and it still hurt. I keep staring at the white blanket that is wrapped around my body, the smell of medicine can be smelled in here. I hate it, it remind me to the first day when I met Baekhyun.

When my heart was changed.

When this story started.

I looked up when the curtain that cover my bed is opened. I smiles when I see my mum peaked his head to me. "Mum.."
I mumbled and extend my hand to her, but I hissed when I feels my back hurt. Ugh.. I cant even extend my hand.

"Dont move too much" she said and close the curtain. She take a sit next to me and run her hands through my hair. "You scared me, Haeree.. when the police called me I thought Im going to faint"

"Im glad you didnt faint.. Im sorry" My smiles faded, I grab his hand on my head and put them on my lap. "Im still scared mum.. it was horrible and it was all my fault"

"Dont say it like that" she shook her head "Everything has been written, its your destiny to meet Kai and Baekhyun.. there is a reason for everything that happened.. alright ?"

I slowly nod my head and wipe the tears in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter