Fever

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    I flutters my eyes open when I feel something cold and wet on my forehead.

 

Its moving and the first thing I see is a white pale hand holding a small towel. My eyes feels so heavy that makes me decide to keep closing them. I sighed deeply after the scene from yesterday flashed in my mind.

"You bruised your eyes" I opened my eyes when I hear his voice. "And you make yourself sick"

I see his concerned eyes, making my heart literally fall and there is only one thought that I can think of right now.

 


I hurt him.

 


"Baekhyun.." I said and realised that my voice turned deep and hoarse. I feels weak too.

"Yes ,Im here" I feels his hand on my head, tapping them gently. "Dont move to much, Hae. You have a high fever" He sighed

 

"God.. it reached 40" his voice fills with worries.

 

I squinted my eyes when I feel a slight headache hit my head. "Are you okay ?" he whisper "No" I said and keep closing my eyes. I feel he removed the wet towel and dipped in the water before squizzing it and put it on my forehead again. "I shouldnt have left yesterday"

 

"..no, I really wanted to be alone, Baek"

"Im sorry" he held my hand and I tighten them. "No, Im sorry..I make it worsen"

"We both did"

 

I look at him and smiles. He is so kind-hearted and loves to smile no matter what happen. I feels like my body is healing under his beautiful smiles.

"Where..wheres mum ? Did she know ?" I asked  "Apart from you sick, no" he said and smiles. "I didnt even let her get in to see you.. because it is obvious that you cried all night long"

"My eyes feel heavy" I sighed "its like Im sleepy.."

"Sleep then, I promised I will be here when you wake up" he said and I nod. "But first-" he grab a cup of water and take out two pills from a bottle.

"Eat your medicine" I groaned and he chuckled. He slip his hand at the back of my head and help me to sit. He handed to me the pills and I consumed them along with water. "Good girl" he tapped my head and I smiles. "Now, you can sleep" I leaned on the bed and look at him.

"Cant you.. sleep here" I tapped the area next to me and he smirked

"Dont you feels scared that I might do something.. bad to you ?"

I slightly laugh and shook my head. "you wont, I trust you"

He smiles and make himself leaned next to me, he put his hand around me and I feels a lot more comfortable in his embrace. "Its cold.. thats why I want you next to me"

"Lame" he laughed and I hit his chest. "Ow- Im just kidding"

"Im saying the truth" I whisper.

"Arasso, now stop talking and sleep, Jung Haeree"

"Okay..Byun Baekhyun" I nuzzled into his chest and closed my eyes. Feeling his hand gently tapping me at the back bringing me to a deep slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I said leave !"

"you dont belong here ! Its you who need to leave !"

"What the hell Kim Jongin ! I do belong here- and shut the up, she is not well and is sleeping right now"

"Its you who make me scream, let me see her- move-" "I said no, are you deaf ?!"

"Just give me a moment will you ?"

"After you make her cried ? Heck no"

"Yah Byun Baekhyun- how did you- did you stalked on us ?"

"It was an accident alright ?! How can I not misheard all those thing you fought about and what ? You even threatend her to leave me, how cruel was that ?"

"You stole her from me and change our life Byun Baekhyun, who is the cruel one now ?"

 

My eyes widened and I grab my blanket into a fist when I listen to them bickering at the outside of my room, their loud voices wake me up from my deep sleep. And it is making me feels dizzy.

I groaned and put on all my courage to walked up to the door.

I open the door.

Just to see the two of them looking at me in disbelief. I make myself leaned on the door frame and closed my eyes. "The two of you are so loud.." I said and look at Kai then at Baekhyun.

 

"Hae, go back to your bed-"

"After listening to your fight ?" I cut B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter