Moved.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Let's move"

 

 

The plate that Im holding almost slipped from my hand when that words come out from my mum's mouth. I managed to catched it in time and turned to her in disbelief. I have been living here ever since I was born, never in my mind we would ever move to other place. As long as I know, mum has lived here since she was small too. 

How can she ever think of moving ?

"Mum, did I hear right ? You want to move ?"

She nod and slightly smile, hiding a little feel of regret behind it.

"I have think of it since years ago and I guess this is the right time to do so" she handed to me another washed plate and I dried it up using a clean towel. "But mum, the restaurant-" "I found a perfect place in Busan" she cut my words and I slightly frozed.

I stare at the plate in a very long time and finally move when she passed to me another wet plate to my hand.

"What make you think that it is the right time to moved ?"

"You know the answer, Haemin" I gulped and put down the plate. "I really dont" I said and feels her hand on my shoulder. "Do you think I can look at you being like this all the time ? Staring to the thin air for hours and smiling like an idiot then frowning and crying-"

"Mum" I frowned and closed my eyes.

"Im okay" I said with a sighed and she tapped my shoulder. "I have decided, and we are going to moved, no matter what..alright ?"

"What about Kai ? You want to leave him like this ? Alone in the jail ?"

"Haeree.. we can look for him by times-" "But Busan is 2 hours away-" "Cut it, Jung Haeree"

"But dont you think we should discussed about this first ? What if I dont want to leave this place ? It hold memories of me growing up, mum"

"But it hold memories of Kai and Baekhyun too, dear" she said and I turned speechless. Her words making my eyes blurred with tears. I realized everything that she said was true.

"I still dont want to moved"

"I already finish paying for the place we are moving into" I frowned again and grab my hand into a fist. "Mum-" "We are going to moved, Im doing this for you, alright ? Fullstop" she said and leaves me alone in the kitchen.

The water is still running from the tap, but I didnt know why I dont have the urge to stop it from flowing out. Maybe because it resembles the tears that is running on my cheek ? Maybe because I am too scared I might dont have this chance of listening to this sound of water running out from this slightly rusty tap ?

I grown up in this house.

Through thin and thick. There was my father. There were Kai and Baekhyun wandering around here. 

Eventhough they are not here right next to me, atleast I can pretend.

Pretend that there are sleeping in their room. Maybe helping mum in the kitchen. Pretend they are here, among the busy people in the restaurant.

Atleast I can pretend.

Atleast I can see them through my imagination.

And I know I wont be able to do it again.

 

 

 

I grab the last box to downstairs and about to put it on the floor before a hand reaching for it. "Let me take it" Suho said as he grab the box and put it out. I remained there frozen because I am trying to take a longer time to be here by putting that box right here. Looks like the luck is not with me today.

I watch Suho going out from the house and I looked to my back.

Its empty.

The chairs, tables and the pictures around are no longer here. I never know moving could be this hurt ? I turned around and stand there, trying to remember every inch of this place. At some moment- I could see Baekhyun eye-smile by the door that is leading to the kitchen with his apron that is printed with Pikachu on it. He look so adorable in it because he is weirdly resemble the pikachu's cute face.

Just- Baekhyun is not orange in colour. Or should I say- was.

"Haemin? Lets go !" My mum shouted from the back and I flinched. I tried to walk out from here but my feet stucked on the ground.

Im not ready.

Im not ready.

I dont want to leaves.

I dont want to go.

"Haemin !" I could feel tears b in my eyes. This place full with them, their memories that they treasured in here- can I bring it too ?

"Hae.. lets go" Suho's voice from my back makes the tears finally come out from my eyes. "Suho.. I really dont want to leave"

"I know I know" he said softly and stands infront of me. "Im sorry I cant do anything about this"

"Its not your fault" I said with my broken voice and I look at him. "..Thank you for helping" I said with  a slight smile and walked out with him, just to see my mum waiting patiently in the car.

"Are you sure you can ? Its almost two hours long drive" he asked in concerned. I nod to him and tapped his shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of us, Suho. I am really, really thankful. Promise me to meet us if you happened to passed by our new house"

"Sure ! I dont want to make mum miss me too much, right mum ?" he grinned while eye-ing my mum with a huge smile. "Please drive very carefully, alright ? Call me if anything happened."

"I will, thanks again" I said and get into the car. 

"Call me if you reached your destination too !" he said, literally screaming. My mum laughed and waved her hand toward Suho. "Come over ! I will cook a lot for you"

"I promise I will come over !" he said and I grab the steering wheel, grabbing it tight because I am about to leave this place. 

The place where hold a lot of memories.

"Goodbye Haeree" I turned to him and smile "We are going"

"Uhm" He nod and I finally started to drive.

Goodbye memories.

 

 

 


I stared at the still unpacked boxes on the floor. I sighed and just walked past them because I have no heart to unpack all the things yet. This thing didnt deserved to be here afterall.

I get out from the house and walked along the path as I tucked both of my hands in my hoodie pocket. The morning right here is colder than Seoul. Maybe because it is far from any polution right here, plus the air around here is so much better than the city. 

I inhaled deeply and sigh heavily. 

It feels so lonely right here though, they are a lots of oldies around here and I still cant see anyone around my age at all. The only person that I can talk to is my mum and sometimes Suho when he leaves me a call.

I take out my phone and make myself sittig under the  shady tree next to a wide grass field. I open the gallery that is full with my picture with Kai and a few of them with Baekhyun. When I get too lonely- this is the only thing that I could do to fill the emptiness in me.

I run my hand on Baekhyun's smiling face on the screen and slightly smiles. "Are you watching me from up there Baekhyun ?" I mumbled to myself and sigh as I looked up to the clear blue sky. "I want you back.. I miss you and it is so lonely here" I said to the sky and leaned my body to the tree.

I look at the phone screen again and hit the green button next to his name. I dont know why, but I put the phone next to my ear hoping he would pick up.

I want to hear to his voice again.

Eventhough he have leaves, eventhough he is not exist in this world anymore.. I still hoping I can meet him for the last time..

I want to say a proper goodbye instead of getting mad at him just like the last time we-

"Hello ?"

I swear time have stopped for a few seconds.

The phone slipped from my hand when I hear Baekhyun's voice from the phone. My whole body literally frozen for a few seconds before I changed my gaze to my phone that is lying on the green grass. I still could hear to his voice echoing from my phone.

Am I dreaming right now ?

"Hello ?" 

At the moment I come to my sense that it is actually Baekhyun who is talking- I can feels my hand tremble. Am I scared ? No. I dont even know the reason for this.

I quickly grab the phone and grab it tightly. "B-baekhyun ?" I said eventhough Im stuttering. "Yes, yes this is Baekhyun. Who is this ?"

"Baekhyun- Y-youre alive ?" I asked, at the same time I could feel my eyes heaten as the tears b in my eyes. I could listen to his voice. And he is not dead.

"Im alive ?"

"Baekhyun- dont play around with me !" I screamed and finally burst into tears. I cupped my mouth as I listen to his broken voice.

"W-wait- are you- are you perhaps Jung Haeree ?"

My eyes tremble when he mention my name, "Baekhyun.. you're alive.." I said as I wipe away the tears. "Why did they told me that you have died ?.. why.. why dont you tell me that you are still alive ?" I said desperately. 

"Hae.. you are alive ?"

"Baek.. what.. what are you talking about-" "Where are you ?!"

I slightly gasped when he screamed, he makes me scared. "Where are you Jung Haeree !"

"I-I.. have move to Busan-" "Damn it !" he cursed and I could hear things has been throwed from the other line. "Give me the address, Im going there"

"But Baekhyun-" "Now !" he screamed and hang up the phone.

Making me frozen there in dumbfounded. What just happened ? Why did he sounds like he is just as confused as me ?

"Address" I read the message Baekhyun send to me on the phone screen and I quickly give him. I stands on my feet and quickly run to my house.

 

 


I slammed the door open and searched for my mum.

"Mum ?..Mum !"

"Im here !" I turned to her room and literally runnig to her, "Mum ?!"

She get up from her bed and walked up to me "Whats wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter