Getting Used To.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So"

 

"are you saying tomorrow is your dad's funeral day ?" (Idontknowwhattheycallitomgslapmyselfimsorry)

"yeah" I nod and smiles "Its time for you to introduce yourself to him" I squealed mentally in my head. 

"Is that mean I can meet your mom too ?" he asked as he put some side dishes on my plate. "most probably"

"So ,tell me about your father.. Im curious" he said and munched on his dinner.

I play around with my food and slightly nod "He died a few years ago.. in an accident"

"I am not closed with him- well its normal right ? Most people are not close with their fathers..but I cried heaps that day, I realized that I should treat him well because I keep ignoring him" I awkwardly smile "His car was hitted by another car ,it was not his fault but everyone keep blaming him but around a year after they find out the truth, fortunately"

He nod "Im not close with my father too" he slightly chuckled. "He's always busy with his company and its like we didnt live in the same house, he always not there"

"Ouh.." I said, didnt know what to say to his statement. "He probably are not going to attended our wedding" he smirk and put down his chopsticks. "Im full" he patted his stomach and smiles. That eye-smile appear on his face.

"Im glad knowing that you're a great in cooking"

"My mom owned a restaurant remember ? I used to help her with the cooking.. I wonder what she's doing right now" I said and started to cleaned the table.

"I will do the dishes" He said and I shook my head "No, I will do it" 

He shrugged his shoulder "Well, I will just help"

 


I put on my black usual dress that I always wear when I visit my father, he gives me this dress but it used to be big back then. But I have grown up.. Im sure he's smiling from up there whenever seeing me wearing this. He didnt even have the chance to see me wearing it with his own eyes.

I help Baekhyun with his tie and tapped his shoulders. "You look great" "Like always ?" "As always" I grinned.

"Can we buy some flowers first ?"

"Sure, Im planning to buy some too"

I nod and s my hand around his. "Lets go then"

 

"Why those flowers ?" he asked as I choose the white daisies. "My mom bring this flowers on the funeral day and it become a habit of mine to buy them"

"Plus, I guess my mom loves this flowers.. she growed them at home"

"I see" He nod and take out his card "Wait- I will pay for them" I grab his hand but he shove them softly. "Its my first visit, sweety"

I blinked my eyes and slightly smile. He is so kind-hearted. "Pack the flowers as beautiful as you can, please" he said to the flowerist.

"Uh.. with a white ribbon around it- please" I add and Baekhyun grinned. "What ?" I asked and he look at me. "Nothing"

"Seriously ?" "You know what ?" he said 

"Out of all the beautiful flowers in this shop, which one is the prettiest ?"

I shrugged my shoulder and he grinned once again. "All of them are beautiful, I cant choose"

"Well, I can choose even with my eyes closed" he said

"Really ? which one ? This ?" I pointed to a red roses infront of me. They look dazzlingly beautiful. "No" he shook his head and point to somewhere ,moving it around and stop his finger on me. 

"You" 

I chuckled as my heart flutters. "Cheesy Byun Baekhyun" I laugh and he put his hand around me. "Cheesy but I know you love it, love"

"Your flower is done" The flowerist said and he pay for them.

 

"Ouh wow, I have come here before" Baekhyun said as he spun the steering to park the car. 

"You did ?" "Yeah.. when I was seven.. I guess, I dont even remember why Im here"

"No doubt, you still a kid back then" I grab the flowers at the back sit and get out from the car.

"Wait, how do I look ? I dont want to be messy infront of your father"

I smile at his silliness "You look good, Baek" "Alright" he nodded proudly and follow me to my father's grave.

"We're almost there" I said, I can see his grave from here. But I stop on my track when I see a white daisy lying on his grave.

"Why did you stop ,Hae ?"

"No- nothing" I take my steps to his grave and bow to him. I put the white daisies next to another white daisy that already lying on my father's grave. "Looks like your mom has come here earlier"

I just nod to him. But no, it was not my mom.

It's Kai. 

Kai used to bring a white daisy instead of buying a bouquet. He give a white envelope too, he writes anything he wanted to say to my father. 

Under the flower is lying a white envelope, that making me feels curious. He never gives me to read them. Saying its a guy things. 

"It is nice to know you ,Mr Jung" Baekhyun said as he bow "My name is Byun Baekhyun, the guy your daughter in love with" He smiles and looked at me. "And I hope you can accept me in her life because I love her so much, more than everything"

I smile back. 

"You have introduced yourself.. can you leaves me alone ? I want to talk with my father"

He nod and kissed my forehead "Sure, I will wait for you in the car, call me if you need anything alright ?"

"Okay" I said and he leaves. I get on my knee and run my hand on my father's name. "Dad ?..Im sorry for what Im doing, I cant help it" I squinted my eyes and sighed.

"But Baekhyun is a nice guy, a really really nice guy" I smile as my eyes fall on the white envelope. "Kai is a good guy too but.. yeah. Things happen"

"Do you mind if I read this, dad ?" I grab t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter