Onto It.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    I rest my head on my palm while looking at Baekhyun humming with his beautiful voice. He melted me inside and out. No wonder I fall for him..

My lips break into a smile when he make a eye contact with me, he take his seat next to me with his hand s around me. "I wont go to work tomorrow" he said and I raised my eyebrows. "skip your work again? I thought your father-"

"Hae.. I have told him"

I blinked my eyes before I realized what he's trying to say.

"y-you told him about us ?" 

"correction, pretty" he pinched my nose lightly and smiles "I told my whole family about it"

My eyes widened. He.told.his.whole.family. And I dont know what to really feel. 

Excited ? Scared ? Happy ? Nervous ? or.. Guilt ?

I should have seen this coming. 

"They planned many things for our wedding" "That fast ? Baekhyun.. you know Im still-" "yeah I know" he cut my word and held my hand tight.

"Haeree.. lets not talked about him ,okay ?"

"I was not, its just- it feels not right to planned our wedding when I still-.." I stop when I see his soft gaze. I dont have a heart to continue my words. Its like I might break him into pieces. He looks weirdly fragile right now. His gaze which is hidden under his bang making my heart flutter. I feel.. love.

"I thought you love me" he said and my eyes tremble. What did he just say ?

"Baek, I do love you.. youre talking nonsense" "I am talking nonsense ?.. me ?" his gaze changed from a soft one to a fierce one in a second. Making my breath hitched. I am seeing the other side of him.

"I-Im sorry.. I didnt mean it" I quickly said and held his hand. I am actually scared at him right now, but I dont want to lose him. Not again.

He sighed with his eyes closed. "So.. why tomorrow ? Have you planned something ?" I said, continuing our conversation. 

but..

"forget it"

What ? Thats it ?

He softly put my hand away from his and he bring himself to the balcony. Leaning on the wall at one side of his body, his hair blowed by the wind with his hand tucked in his pockets. I look at him from the back with this unreadable feelings. Did I hurt him ? I just hope he didnt take it to the heart.. but still, its my fault for bringing him up- I shouldnt talked about Kai anymore. 

Because right now, it is just me and him. Byun Baekhyun. and me. Nothing more nothing less. 

I step out to the balcony and stand next to him, facing the night sky. It is full of stars and a crescent moon makes it much more dazzling. They ligthen up the dark sky at night. Making it looks beyond beautiful. I put on a smile and tilted my head toward Baekhyun.

"The stars are so beautiful, isnt it ?" I asked and he slightly nod. I pout at his respond. "You know what ? The crescent moon remind me to your eye-smile.." I sighed and leaned my body on the transparent door, crossing my arm. "I miss them"

"Remember when you asked me ? What I love the most about you ?"

"Its your smile" I continued. "But you told me you loves my voice ?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I lied, because you was so shy back then, and do you realised that you have stop singing to me after I told you so ?"

He keep on looking at the stars.

"Im glad that I lied.. or youre not going to smile ever again" I chuckled "and that is so not you Baek" my smile slowly faded and I stare at my feet, moving it back and forth.

"Did I scared you Hae ?" he asked, without looking at me. I bit my lips and look at his hands. He is playing with them. 

"A bit"

"Im sorry" he run his hand through his hair and sighed deeply, before turning to me, still leaning on the wall on his back. "Im scared that you might run from me just now.. omg Im such a fool" he blamed himself, making me feels bewildered.

"Baekhyun.. are you okay ?" I asked as he supported his body with his hand on his knee. His hair covered his face and he is facing the floor so I cant read him. Whats wrong with him ? Did I do something not right ?

"Im hopeless, ugh" he groaned and stand properly. "Whats wrong?" I asked in worried.

"I-I used to.. see this" I blinked my eyes "See what ?"

"No I mean-.. the same thing happened to me before, and I was scared you might leave Hae.. I still cant believe that you stay"

"Baekhyun, what are you trying to say ? I dont get it"

"The Baekhyun that you know is not the real me, alright ? I changed, I used to scared the hell out of people by getting mad or beaten them up or so whatever..but I..I changed when she died"

I locked my gaze on him, its like I cant look away from him. I want to know more.

"Im still trying my best to be the smiley Baekhyun that you love, but I guess the old me is still remain in me" he ended his words with another sigh and ruffles his hair, making it looks messy. 

"You did great Baekhyun" I said, comforting him. "You really did, I didnt even realized that you used to be a badass Byun Baekhyun.. and Im glad you told me about it"

"You must be dissapointed in me"

"No, not at all" I smiles and stands infront of him. "Instead, Im proud of you" I tilted my head and smile wider "You tried your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter