Where It Start, Where It End.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I grab my luggage from the taxi and put it on the ground.


At the moment, my eyes are wildly looking around the view. I finally smiles and take a really, really deep breath of the fresh air. Different from Seoul, Jeju Island gives me a cold air that makes me feels relax inside and out. Is it weird if I say that Jeju Island's air is making me feels a lot more healthy ?

Because I feel just like it.

I finally pulling my luggage into the hotel to check in after spending my time looking around the beautiful view. I find the hotel hall is huge once I step in. There's a very big and beautiful chandelier hanging on the ceiling. The chandelier lighten the whole hall, making it looks somewhat romantic because it is not too bright or too dim. Just romantic.

 

 

I finally get into my room and the first thing that I do is hop onto the bed and jump around on it while laughing in happiness. It feels so nice to be on holiday by myself. Why dont I ever think of going on a holiday alone all this time ?

I slide open the transparent door and take my step to the outside. I could see the wide view of the blue ocean as the strong cold wind endlessly hitting my whole body. I lean on the balcony and closed my eyes, letting the wind hitting my face. How I wish I can be like this all the time.

"Unnie !" I opened my eyes and changed my gaze to the ground, a small girl wearing a pink beach hat is waving her hand toward me. I look around and I am sure she is waving her hand to me, I chuckled and waved my hand back. "Hye~" I sang and she said it back before running to her family who is calling her name. 

I smiles and keep looking at the girl. She looks so cute with her blouse and long hair dancing around with the wind. That little girl remind me to my childhood, where everything is new and nothing to be cared about. When I still didnt know what love is, when I spent all my time playing around and having fun. When there is problem- my mum will take care of them and everything will be solved in a blink of an eye.

I want to go back to that time so badly. Can I.. can I turned back the time ?

 

 

 

The people around are having their healing time by the beach with their families, partners, friends and other acquaintance. I can see that I am the only person who walked along the beach alone, but whatever, because that is what I have been wanted to do.

The cold water from the ocean is running around my feet as I walked on it. I slightly chuckled when I feels the sand tickled my feet, I changed my gaze to the clear blue sky and toward the wide ocean as I sighed deeply. The birds are flying freely in the sky, their white wings are flapping around with their friends too.

I am finally free from everything that keep messing up my mind and things that makes me feel horrible. I squinted my eyes when the memories of them fighting flashed in my mind. I decided to walked up to a bench and take my sit on it. I play around with my hand and moved my feet back and forth, playing with the sand. I am healing myself but the ugly memories keep flashing in my mind. It will take some time for me to forget them and finally healed myself. I will be okay for sure, just not for this time being,

My hand slipped to the pocket of my loose shirt,taking out earphones and tucked it into my ear. I turned it on and ballad song come out, my shoulders drop as I leaned at the bench. I love listening to slow songs since the first time I ever listen to music. I have never interested in fast songs, r&b or dance pop. I dont have an exact reason. I just love this kind of songs. 

But I dont know why. I feels my eyes getting teary onced the sad lyrics hit me. Its like the song is mocking me and hit me hard in the inside. I used to listen to sad songs but why am I crying ?

I bit my lips and grab my shirt into a fist as the overwhelming feelings fill in my body.
 

My heart is in pain.

How much do we need to be hurt for our wishes to come true.

Dont look so sad. 

We wont regret our meeting, dont we ?


I cupped my face with both hands and finally burst into tears. 

I feel all the things that I have keep in me finally flow out from me. But why ..

Why the pain must remain in me ?  

 

 

Its getting dark and I still sitting here all alone by the beach.

I feels like Im stucked here. The sounds of wave is the only thing that could be heard. Its getting chilly but in a good way of cold. The moon and stars could be seen clearly from here because there is no light pollution around here like Seoul city. Thats why the view Im looking at right now looks like a painting to me.

I wipe the tears that remained in my eyes and stands up. The earphone and my phone accidently fall from my lap and lands on the brownish beach sand. Without thinking any further, I leaned down and extend my hand to grab it but another hand already fetched it from me.

At the moment, I thought I have been robbed. But onced I looked up.. I realized that it is a robber. But in a different way. The one who I am looking is the one who stole my heart away, the one who makes my life turned to be like this. Standing infront of me, with his eyes sparkling under the moonlight. 

He is making me wanted him to be here with me. But I cant do that.. I am here to get away from him. From everything.

He grab my hand and put my things on my palm before his hand falls to his side. "Its dark and cold, get inside your room" he said. His sounds like music to me. His voice never fails to make me feels butterfly in me. 

But at the same time it hurts.

Its freaking hurts because he is the one who makes me feels like this. All this mess wont happen if he never show up infront of me in the first place..

I just take my step passing him because this is not what I want. I could feel his heat when I walked past him, the heat that I missed when he hugs me, when he is next to me. I want him to hug me right now, because right now is the time when I need him the most. 

I could feels my eyes heated up with tears at this second.

"I will be here.. but I wont bother you" I hear he said ,but I just keep walking away. At the moment my eyes catch a shadow behind a big tree that quickly leaves.

I squinted my eyes and I stop on my track. A tear fall on my cheek.

Both of them are here.

"Leave, Byun Baekhyun" I mumbled, just enough for myself to hear it. I lower my head and another tears fall straight down to the sand. Seconds after, I feels a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. 

Baekhyun is right infront of me and I could feel his heat again. Our eyes are on each other as he steps forward.

"You said you wont bother me"

"I just want you to know that I feels sorry" he whisper and leaned his forehead on mine. I changed my gaze from his eyes and tilted my head, this is not the reason why I come here for. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away from me.

His eyes is on my hand where he leaves a scar on it. I follow his gaze and look at my bandaged hand. "Im okay" I whisper and looked past him. I dont I am able to look at him by the eyes,

"Leave" I say and turned around, quickly go back to my room.

 

 

 

 

"You told them"

 

"I do this for you, dear. You cant run away from them"

"I know, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter