Fact.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here"

 

Baekhyun handed to me his credit card and I stared at it. "what is this for ?" 

"what do you think credit card are for ?" he smirked and grab my hand, putting the red card in my hand. "used it for the grocery or whatever you want" he said and grab his leather bag.

"ouh.." I stare at his name on the credit card. "okay"

"do you want to go now ? I can send you to the mart on my way to the office though ?" he asked, his hand on the doorknob, his eyes is on me, its glowing. 

"no.. its not that far right ?"

"do you want to go with me instead ? tonight maybe ?"

"I will go by myself, besides I have nothing to do right now"

he nodded with a smile, turning his body and walked up to me before cupping my face, leaning over to my height and kiss me on the lips.

"be careful ,sweetheart" he ruffles my hair and I grinned. "you too"

"Im going then?" he waved his hand and I watch him leave before he dissappear from my sight.

Thats it.

Another typical morning.

Wake up, next to the one I love. 

Same time for breakfast.

Kisses before leaving to work.

But different place.

And different guy by my side.

I sighed and make myself to the balcony, inhaling the fresh morning air, trying to calm my heart. I watch the car moving on the road, until it looks blurry and it hurts, I shut my eyes close and shook my head. My hand is on my head, trying to make myself better by pinching my head. I feel like falling down but I managed to stabilized myself.

I blinked my eyes rapidly and seconds after, I recovered from it. 

I take my breath and hold onto the cold balcony. "what was that ?" I mumbled as my eyes trembled in fear.

 

 

I changed to a better outfit and put on mafla around my neck. I grab my bag and put Baekhyun's red credit card into my wallet before shoving it into my bag ,along with my phone before heading out to the mart.

Its cold, like usual out here, making me shiver for a moment. Thankfully I have the thick mafla around my neck to keep myself warm. I walked on the walk path to the mart nearer, about 400 metres from the house. 

Or should I say Baekhyun's house ? My house ? Our house ?

Weirdly ,I dont know whether I have the right to say that it is my house, or our house. 

I finally reached the mart, after facing the extremely cold morning wind along the way to be here. Thankfully, the moment I step into the mart, its warm and I feel a lot more better. I take off the mafla and put in in my bag before reaching for a basket.

I looked for the grocery like things to cook, for my toletries and such things. I used to go alone -just like this -but this time ,it felt different. Knowing I will go home and wait for Baekhyun to come home- instead of Kai.

It makes me think, cant I get over Kai ? Do I still have feelings for him ? But my heart beating real hard- making its hard for me to breath whenever I see Baekhyun. I am beyond sure that I love Baekhyun.

But I cant stop thinking about Kai. 

Instead of grabbing Kai's favourite food, I grab mine instead- because I still do not know what Baekhyun's favourite.

It just feels not right to live with Baekhyun, seeing him every morning the moment I open my eyes, instead of Kai who always wanted a hug right after he wake up. Making my heart flutters in the morning but- I dont hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter