Apart.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stare at the number written on the door, before hitting the bell. I could hear the bell echoes from the outside, that familiar bell.

Ha..

I see the knob turned and the door flew open before I see him, breathing hard as if he had been running a 10 km marathon. I could see beads of sweat on his forehead and neck. What is he up to ?

"why.. are you sweating ?" I asked and he just smiles, wide. I blinked my eyes, dont know what to do, should I smile back ? Because I feel like it. But I cant, it may show that I want to go back here. Well, literally.

"I was running around, ..I dont know" he said, it makes sense now. Its one of his habit, he loves to run -literally everywhere- when he's stressed out or so, and I can sense he did it because I leaves him. "I told you to stop running like that" I said, probably whispering. cause Im not sure I have the right to lecture him anymore. Like how I used to.

"what are you waiting for ?" he asked, grabbing my right hand and pulling me in. His gentle touch makes my heart skip a beat. I feels my body shiver for a moment- when he just touch my hand. I think I missed it. 

He makes me stand infront of him when we reached living room. He looks straight to my eyes, smiling as if nothing happened between us. He slowly run his hand through my long hair, then carressing my cheeks. I keep looking at him, his smiling face slowly faded. Making its hard for me to breath.

"why it feels so wrong to be with you right now ?" he said, and I bit my lips. 

"I-im sorry" he stuttered, before taking a step back, looking at me in fear. As if he have been doing bad things to me. My eyes slightly widened when he taking his backsteps. Like he's trying to run away, like Im some kind of witch. 

"Kai.." I said his name. His eyes trembling, his hands run through his black hair. 

I gulped before taking a step forward, getting near to him, before slowly reached for his hand. But he take another backstep. 

I almost begged him to stop, because Im scared he would run away from me. "Kai stop" I finally said it. 

"whats wrong with you ?" I asked and he looks at the ceiling with a heavy sigh. 

"go home" he said, making me shocked. "you told me to come here- to talked with you and you asked me to come home ?" I said and he shook my head, slightly smiling.

"you shouldnt be here, you're not mine"

"and I cant be here ?"

"this is my house, I have the right to chased you out-" "Kai" I cut his word, making he stop.

"stop it" I said, and his eyes tremble again. "you shouldnt be like this" I shook my head "move on, be strong.. this is not like you"

"what life is when you are not by my side ,Haeree ?"

"Kai, please"

"how can you expect me to live when you in someone else embraced ? I cant stop thinking of you ,this is not right- everything is !"

"I know.." I said, in the verge of tears when his word hit me hard.

"tell me you regret it, sweetheart, tell me you still love me.. lets go back together, alright ?" his trembling hand is on my cheek. Its cold, his hand is.

"I promise I wont get mad at you, I will forget everything that happened- just-...." he stop his word before slowly pull me into his warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter