Traumatized.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you sure ?"

 


Fast forward, Baekhyun and I have recovered ,but the only bad thing is that Baekhyun is still wearing those bandaged around his body. He acted like he is okay right now but I can see he frowning secretly when I pretend to look away. I wanted him to stay longer in the hospital but I know how horrible it is to stay in those white room, leaning on the bed doing nothing. Especially the food ! Yea.. I'd rather starved until my mum brings food for me than eating hospital's food.

Right now, both of us are standing infront of a room where Kai is staying, they are policeman guarding infront of it. They look scary because they dont even move an inched and their eyes keep locking in a place. Like a statue, the only difference is this one is actually alive.

Baekhyun looked at me in worried as he keep asking me the same question. "I dont know but.. I want to meet him" I said as I look at Kim Jongin's name on the door. 

"Dont you think its too early to meet him ? I mean- he still haunt you in your dream ! How could you face him when you are still traumatized with him ?"

"I know, Baek. Thats why I want to faced him. I have think of this before, its not like I can run away from him forever.. plus, I am sure he is in a good condition right now" I said and he sighed.

"I have seen people in trauma before, and trust me.. good things are not going to happen when you just faced them. Not just yet, it is too early, alright ? Lets take some more time before come back here to meet him"

"I dont think I am that traumatized by him though ?"

"Thats what you think !"

"..and so ? Did you think of something else ? Like what ?"

"Please.. trust me just this once, alright ?" he said as he hold onto my shoulders, looking straight to my eyes. "I dont want you to feels that pain again, because- because me myself is traumatized by it" he said seriously, begging is written all over his face.

My eyes slightly widened. "F-For real ?"

He nod "Its hurt me terribly when I see he hurt you infront of my two eyes.." he started to breath heavily, as he said, he is traumatized by it and I can see how hard it is for him to explained it to me. Its weird, because I started to feels the same as he is feeling right now.

"So please.." "Okay.. I get it- just stop, you are having a hard time right now.." I said and his hands fall to his side. "Thank God.." I hear he mumbled.

"Lets meet him at some other time" I said and smiles. "Im sorry for being so stubborn"

"No, its okay" he said, I can see beads of sweat on his forehead. He break into a cold sweat because of me, great Haeree. Cant you stop giving him a hard time ? 

"Lets go, uhm ?" he said and I nod. 

But at the very moment, the door started to opened, leaving a creaked sound. It is like a slow motion when the door opened and my eyes falls on Kai's. He looked up and frozed when he sees me infront of him. Just like when I was here, he is wearing the hospital outfit, but his hand is being cuffed.

There is a guy with a black outfit standing next to him, his arm is tightly holding onto Kai's. I dont know why but I want that guy to let Kai go, I want him to be free.. not like this.

"Kai.." I mumbled. My mouth is trying to say something, but I dont even know what to say and its like my voice is stucked in my throat, Im speechless. I can feel fear, guilt, longing, love, hurt in me. I dont even know what am I feeling right now. All I know is this feelings is making me stucked on the floor and frozed right there. I am trapped in his eyes, and I guess he is the same too.

I can see Kai's eyes trembling and he started to take a step forward but he stopped. He is trying to walked up to me, but something is stopping him. Its not the police next to him, he stop himself from stepping forward to me. But why ?

My breath feels so short, is this place lacked of oxygen ? Why cant I breath properly right now ?

I want to run to him and gives him a hug. Because I missed him. I miss Kim Jongin. I havent seen this side of him since forever.. that eyes, that gaze is him. The real him. I know because we have been together since forever. But just like him, there is something in me that stopping myself to do so.

Am I scared of him ?

The guy next to Kai is forcing him to stepped out of the room after seeing him not moving for seconds. Its hurt me on how he is forced to do something he dont want to do.. and the way he is cuffed with those.. metal. I want him to be free, I want to see him smiling, I want to see him laughing but all I can see is this side of him.

My eyes keep following him until he dissappeared from my sight. Baekhyun suddenly stands infront of me and I focus my eyes on him.

"Hey, breath" he said and I feels like breathing again. I didnt even realized that I have been holding onto it. 

"Im sorry, I shouldnt have let you see him just now"he said in concern.

"Did you see that ?" I asked. "See what ?"

"That was Kai, Baekhyun. He is Kim Jongin, not the guy that we met days ago !" I said with my chest went up and down. "Hey, Haeree.. are you okay ?" 

"They shouldnt have arrested him.. that was not him that almost killed us" I said and reached for his hand. "Baek, I feels like Im crazy right now.. its like there are two Kai right now.." I can feels my eyes heaten under the tears.

"I want them to take Kai, but I want Jongin.." I said desperately to him, as if he can help me to released Kai from the police.

"I missed him, Baek, I miss him so bad that it hurts" I said and he reached for my nape, pulling me to his shoulder.

"I told you.. you are not ready to meet him"

"But I miss him.. and I cant reached him" I grab his shirt and cried on his shoulder. "Its okay.. you still have me, dont you ?" he said and I feels a pang in my heart.

I keep on thinking about Kai. About how much I missed him and how I want to go back to him. Until I forgot on how Baekhyun loves me that he sacrifice his life for me. Why am I so selfish ? He is always there for me, no matter how mad he is toward me, he would still be running after me to saves my life.

And he never stop, eventhough it will make him lost his own life. His sacrifice is too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter