Hidden.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I feels my whole body burning with anger.

 

Kai is telling lies to me, right ?

Or is it just me who didnt want to accept the fact that Baekhyun still did not sent out the divorce papers to the Seoul District Court ?

"You didnt believe me, dont you ?" Kai raised his eyebrows. After years living together, he obviously can read me just by looking at my expression. There is no doubt he can read my mind at the moment. 

"We are still married, Hae.. we are" he said and thick silent remain in the air as we looked at each other.

Untill a slammed door could be heard, breaking the silent. My eyes is on Baekhyun who is looking at the two of us in disbelief. Kai smirked and turned his gaze to me from Baekhyun. "He didnt sent them yet, sweetheart. You can asked him by yourself" Kai said, as if trying to test on my patience.

"Is it true.. Baekhyun ?"

He looks at me in bewildered "What do you mean ? And what the hell is he doing here when its almost midnight ?" Baekhyun glared at Kai who have a smirked plastered on his face.

"Answer me Baekhyun-" "You keep the divorce papers ,dont you ?" Kai cut my words, making Baekhyun's eyes widened. He walked up to Kai and grab him by his collar before slamming him to the wall.

I flinched when Kai's body make a contact with the wall, leaving a loud sound. That must be hurt.. I feels fear in me when I remembered the fact that Baekhyun was a bad guy before his girlfriend died. Its like the air stucked in my throath when I imagining Baekhyun to punched Kai until he passed out.

But Kai is a good fighter too, and thats mean both of them are going to hurt each other. 

So damn badly.

"Baek- stop-" I was stop by a loud groaned from Kai. Baekhyun already punched him on the face. I gasped when I see Kai in pain, his lips are getting red. 

"Y-yah, Byun Baekhyun !" I grab his arm that is still grabbing Kai's collar tightly. "Let him go !" I screamed as my eyes fall on Kai's eyes. We are looking at each other desperately, like trying to tell something to each other.


Kai, what just happened to us ?


I feels sudden tears in my eyes. "Baek ! let Kai go !" I pulled Baekhyun's hand from Kai but I cant, he is just too strong and too mad at the moment. My eyes widened when I see his hand moved to Kai's neck. Its getting serious.

"Baekhyun- no !" 

"I told you to keep it from her ! !" Baekhyun screamed as Kai struggle to save himself from the lack of oxygen. I already burst in tears when I see Kai in pain. At the same time looking at Baekhyun changing to the old him, its really hurt me.

"You are going to kill him Byun Baekhyun- no !"

"K-Kim Jongin ! What are you doing ?! Fight back ! Why did you let him-" I frozed when Kai get weaker as he cant breath under Baekhyun's tight grip.

"I said stop Baekhyu- argk-" I fall on the floor when Baekhyun shoved me away from him. A vase fall next to me when I hit it and my hand pierced into a breaking glass, leaving a cut on my palm that is bleeding. I grab my hand and cried on the floor, the pain in me is much more hurter than the cut.

I burst into a loud cries, making Baekhyun frozed at the place. Kai shoved Baekhyun's arm away and coughed as he take his breath. He falls on the floor as his chest went up and down rapidly. 

My hand tremble as I take out the glass in my hand. Its hurt and bleeding. The blood started to drip down to the floor.

"No.. Hae I-Im sorry" I hear Baekhyun's voice and feels his presence next to me. "T-too late, Byun" I grab his hand on my shoulder and put it away from me.

I stands up and look at Kai for a moment before leaving the two of them in my room and stormed out from the house before they could chased after me.

I run as hard as I can as I feel the blood dripping from my hand, but I dont care. I just want to run away from them. I want to be free. 

Even for a day- no just a moment will do. As long I dont see them infront of my two eyes. Im sick of it, them, their fight, everything. I am tired by my own feeling.

I need a break. I need a time for myself.. because I cant find them i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter