Wilting.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Im home" Kai shout before head into the house, expecting for his wife to run over him and gives a welcome-home-hug like usual, he look around for Haeree but she is nowhere to be seen. 

"Haeree ?"

Where did she go ? Kai thought as he take his phone out. At the moment, he realized that Haeree havent called him for the whole day. Thats weird, Haeree have never missed to call him even for a day.

He hit his wife number and hear the ringtone from their bedroom. Just to see it lying on the bed. He grab it and try to turn it on but the password wont work.

"she changed the password ?" he said to himself and put it on the bed again before headed out.

"Hey- Suho" he called out his neighbour and Suho turned to him "hey, bro" he put his hands up and slightly waved it. "Have you seen Haeree ? She is not home, do you see her going out perhaps ?"

"I saw her with a guy, her brother perhaps ?" his word hit him hard. Haeree has no brother nor sister, and so is him.

A guy ?

"where are they heading to ?"

"I dont know" he shrugged his shoulder and Kai nod "okay, thanks anyway" Kai said before heading to the ground floor, waiting for her.

An hour almost passed when Kai finally see her getting out from a car, a guy come out from the driver seat and his eyes widened.

Byun Baekhyun ?

Haeree waving her hand to him and turned around, Kai see a wide smile writing all over her face. What the ? is all he thought.

Kai take a back step and hide himself behind a wall ,not wanting them to know that he is stalking over them and he follow Haeree from the back to their house.

She hit on the password ,still not realized that Kai is behind her. Until he say "Jung Haeree"

Haeree flinched, she almost screamed due to the shockness. Her body stiffened when she realized that Kai is behind her.

Did he sees me ? 

I turned around "Kai, you shocked me"

you shocked me even more, Haeree, Kai thought.

"what are you doing here ?" I foolishly asked "Im back from work ofcourse, I should be asking that question instead of you- what are you doing out here ?" Kai asked me back and Im getting scared.

"I-im.. just take a walk ?" I said, unsure.

"great, what are you waiting for, get in" he hit the password once again and get in first, not like the usual him.

Many things wander around my mind, but I decided to let it go and just faced it. Hoping that he didnt see me with Baekhyun just now.

 

"Its so quiet" I said, breaking the dead silence. "you want it to be noisy ?" Kai said, with no emotion in his voice. "are you tired ,Kai ? you are not yourself" 

"yes, Im tired" he lied. "have you eat your medicine ?" he asked and for the first time- "yes"

Kai's eyes slightly widened "you have eaten your medicine ?" he ask in disbelief. "I know right" I giggled. "I want to recover faster"

"great" Kai finally smiles. He almost forget about Baekhyun.

"how's work ? getting mad by your boss again ?"

"nope, its getting better" Kai said as he hit the button on the remote tv, keep changing the channel. "why dont you call me ?"

"ouh- I forgot" I said, actually lying. I remember about calling Kai when I went out with Baekhyun this morning. "forgot ?" Kai smirked "nonsense, you has never forgot to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter