The New Life.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hurt.

 

I feels my heart clenching hard. No, its not my heart again. Its hurt- I mean emotionally hurt. Not physically. I am beyond sure, I even go to the hospital to check- and I am okay. Now I am pretty sure I am hurt because of another reason. A reason that I would never thought I will ever get hurt with.

I am leaning on a wall that blocked another people to see me. I feel hot tears running down my cheeks as my hand clenched on my shirt on my heart area. Trying to hold onto the pain. I squinted my eyes.

Keep saying that I am stupid. So damn stupid to cry over that reason. I tried to stop, but the most of me wanted to let it all out. 

I slide down to the floor and the bag that slinged on my shoulder fall on the floor. I didnt even care anymore. 

I turned my head to the back, looking at them secretly and .. I dont think its a good idea to look at them again.

Because it hurts.

Kai is laughing with his charming smile. Next to him is a girl, she have long silky hair. Which is totally his type. They are walking hand in hand ,laughing, smiling, chatting happily. 

The only thing that I could think of is- I used to be there.

I used to love him. I used to hold that hands.. but I am not anymore.

I wipe away my tears and see my eyeliner stained on my hand. But that is not my point- I am actually trembling. Why am I acting like this ? Dont tell me I am still in love with Kai. Dont tell me that I regret all of this. 

But I dont know. I really dont know what I wanted in my life. 

I keep looking at my trembling hand until a hand reached it. Helding it gently, a second after I see Baekhyun's eyes across me. He is looking straight to my eyes with his soft gaze. His free hand extended to my cheek and wipe away the tears away.

"They said girls are beautiful when they are crying" he said and slightly smiles. "And I guess its true"

I didnt say anything to his words. Because my mind is full with the pictures of Kai and that girl. I want to erased them but I cant. It is stucked in my mind like a glue.

"Why are you crying over him, Hae ?" he asked. Like- finally asked. His face written with worries. I dont want to look at this face of him. It hurts me more.

I held his hand tight and shook my head. "How did you know.."

"Its obvious, okay ?"

I lower my head and asked with a very slow tone "Are you mad at me ?"

"No"

I look back at him, I finally breath. "You.. are not ?"

"Im not, come here" he signalled his hand to come closer and I did. I leaned to him and he put his hand around me. It is beyond comfortable. I feel comfort in my heart too.

"Its okay, you will get used to it. You have me ,remember ?"

I nod and s my hand around his waist. "Baekhyun ?"

"Uhm"

"Please bear with me, it will take time to.." "I know.. and I will" he cut my words and I break into a smile. 

"Cry your heart out, pretty. Its okay to cry with me"

I bit my lips, his word touched me and I feel tears swelling in my eyes. I positioned my head on his shoulder and I finally burst into tears. 

I hate you, Kai. For making me feels like this.

But then again.. it is not your fault for making this happen. But I cant help it but to blamed you. I just hate you.

 


I dont know.

 

 

 

 

The wind from the outside hit my face. Its cold, but it is refreshing. I run my hand on the window frame and slightly take my hand out, the wind flow through my fingers and I smiled as I see an old couple walking hand in hand, trying to cross the road.

Baekhyun stop the car and I look at them, walking slowly but still trying to catch up each others step. That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"I can see us through them"

I chuckled and hit Baekhyun's hand. "What ? Im just saying the truth" he whined while rubbing his hand. I just smiled and leaned on my palm while looking at the view. 

Until a car stop next to us, blocking the view- I sighed but then my eyes widened. 

My breath hitched and I am literally frozen. I blinked my eyes and shook my head. I am not seeing things right ?

The car next to us is the same as Kai's. The guy in it is the same too. Its Kai. Kim Jongin. 

The window slide down and the window that slightly blocking my view to see him moved downwards. Kai turned to me and smirked. My eyes widened once again.

I could hear that music booming from his car, this is not him. The girl next to him keep whining about something that I cant hear. He keep looking at me with that face, with that smirked.

At one moment he winked at me, making my heart feels butterfly.

"Hae" 

"Haeree"

Baekhyun is calling my name but I cant look away. I am trapped.

I feel his long fingers through my hair at the back of my neck, making me facing him. Less than a second after I feels his lips brushing on mine.

Im shocked. Totally shocked. This is too much feels to me. I can feel my heart thumping heart with my whole body.

I feels Baekhyun smirking and see his eyes eyeing the guy at the back. He is showing this to Kai. His plan to make Kai stop.

He leaned back and peck my lips lightly before smiling to me. "Dont look at him, pretty" he carresed my cheek and look on the road.

"Keep looking at me if its bother you" he said and I put my hand on his, he automatically intertwined our hands. "Can you close the window, please ?"

"Sure" He push the button and I could hear the window closed. I sighed a relief and keep looking at him. 

"Baekhyun ?"

"uhm" he turned to me, his hand is on the steering wheel.

"You're beautiful" 

He laughed and run his hand through his hair. "Im beautiful ? What make you think that way ?"

"Just because. Do I need a reason for saying that you are beautiful ?" I chuckled "The girls probably are jealous of you, even I am jealous"

"You did ?" he laughed again and I feels the car finally moving. It moves faster than usual, probably wanted to stay as far as he can from Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter