Something.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I hug my mum for the last time before get into Baekhyun's car.

 

"Come here again, alright ?" My mum said and I nod. "Ofcourse" I smiles and turned to Baekhyun, "Lets go"

"Wait- I will call Kai over" My mum said and before I could stop her, she already get into her restaurant to look for Kai. Baekhyun and I look at each other and he just shrugged his shoulder. 

"Well, let just say goodbye to him" he said and I nod.

"Faster Kai, they are about to leave" "But mum, its not like we wont meet them again" "Still!"

I chuckled at my mum and changed my gaze to Kai. "Take care of my mum and the restaurant, alright ?" I said and he just nod. He look at Baekhyun and crossed his hands then changing his gaze to my eyes.

"Call me if Baekhyun did anything bad to you" he said sternly and my eyes widened. "He's talking nonsense again" I hear Baekhyun mumbled, just enough for me to hear.

"Heish this kid" My mum hit his shoulder, making Baekhyun an I burst into laughter. "Ow- mum" He whined while rubbing his shoulder.

For a second, I could see the old Kai in him, when he started to laugh along with my mum. It makes me smile without I realised it. 

"We are going!" Baekhyun said and I waved my hand toward them. "Kai will be here so dont worry,dear" she said and I nod. 

"See you later mum !" I slightly shouted when the car started to move.

"Are you sure you are okay right now ?" Baekhyun asked and I nod "Yea, beyond sure" I said and he flew his hand and rest his palm on my forehead, checking on my temperature.

"Uhm, you have recover. Its a miracle though"

"Why ? I used to heal from a fever in just one day" I said "But your temperature reached 40, and you should be sent to the hospital by then" he said"But your mum says that you hate hospital and it takes about a day or two for you to recover from fever and she's right"

"Did my mum really said that ?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he awkwardly laughed. 

"I know it" I sighed. "Its Kai who says so, right ?"

He just smiles while looking on the road. I sighed and crossed my hand. 

"I heard you two fighting"

"Well, he started it first" "But you shouldnt have fight with him, Baekhyun" "He was interrupting you, I cant let it happen"

"Okay" I sighed "but if he do it again.. just let him be. I know him.. he wont hurt me"

"But I saw him hurting you once, Hae"

"No, I trust him, he wont do it again, he was just mad"

"Alright, if you say so" he said and started to hummed, following the rhythm from the song in the radio. His humming version is weirdly sounds better than the original songs. He's amazing when it comes to his voice ..and his smiles.

"Stop staring at me, I cant focus on driving" he said and I grinned. 

About 5 minutes after, he stop at the side road and put off his seatbelt. "Where are we going ?" I asked and he smiles.

"Wait right here, I want to bought some coffees for us first" my eyes slightly widened. "Coffee ?"

"Yeah, I will be fast" He said and before I could stop him, he already went to the outside of the car and headed into the cafe. I blinked my eyes in bewildered and literally face-palmed my face. 

"Great Haeree, just great.." I sighed and just waited for Baekhyun to come back.

I hope the headache wont hit me this time.

 

 

 

 

I have a huge problem with my headache.

 

I struggle on the bed as I squinted my eyes while my hand are massaging my spinning head. I groaned as I keep moving my body to find a position where my head will feels better. But no, there are no any positions that helped. To make it worst, Baekhyun is not home as he got a called from his office for an urgent meeting. 

It is almost night and they held a sudden meeting ? Ugh nonsense.. out of all the time.

I take a moment to massage my head and try to sit on the bed but the pain in my head feels worsen. But still, I strongthen myself and bring my body to the kitchen to grab some pill for headache.

But I give up half-way and ended up lying on the cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter