Again.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Cold.

 

When I flutters my eyes open, I could feel the air breezing cold on my face. The cold air keep hitting my face, making me hardly can open my eyes.

Other than that- I could hear Baekhyun gasping for air with his hand around me. I can sense that he is running, with me in his hand.

Whats going on ?

"Hang in there, hang in there" he keep on repeating the same words. I tried to catch his eyes but my eyes are all blurried, I extend my hand weakly to his cheek and said "I will get better.. stop worrying Baek" I said very slowly to the point he cant even heard me.

Its freaking cold. Its so cold that I cant hold onto it anymore but why am I sweating like crazy right now ?

"We are here" he said between his breath. I feels my body make a contact with a soft bed and nurses around me. "Baekhyun.." I said and take a really deep breath "What..-" "Its okay, you will be fine-" I grab his hand tight and close my eyes. 

I hate to see this familiar scene again.

"Stay" I whisper and feels a needle in my arm, I opened my eyes and gasped. Just to see Baekhyun's frowning face that is full with worried.

"Im sorry- is it hurt ?" I shook my head "Im okay.." I said to him and slowly, I feels my eyes getting heavier by seconds.

"I will be there when you opened your eyes, Haeree" he said and kissed my forehead gently. "Just hang in there, I promised to-"

Before he could finish his words, before I could listen more to him, the drug they gives me slowly make me turned weak and bring me to a dreamland.

 

 

Sounds of beep keep on repeating in the air, echoed in the room making me wake up from my deep sleep. Im glad I didnt feel weird with my body right now, because Im scared for the worst might happen.

The room is dim, and they are various kind of wire around my body but its not suffocating. I extend my hand to the air and stare at the IV cord on my wrist. You dont know how I hate this thing attached to my hand.

I sighed and turned to the couch where I can see Baekhyun sleeping on it with his head leaned on Suho's shoulder. If he is a girl, I might mistaken them for dating. I slightly smile and see Suho opened his eyes. His eyes slightly widened and he is about to moved before realizing that Baekhyun is leaning on his shoulder. 

I slowly chuckled and shook my head no to Suho, so that he wont interrupt Baekhyun from sleeping. He slowly move aside and gently moved Baekhyun to leaned comfortly on the couch before heading to me.

"Hey" he whispered and I weakly smile to him "Hey"

"Feeling better ?" he raised his eyebrows "Do you need anything right now ? You have been sleeping like two days and-"

"Two days ?"

"Uhm" he nod as he grab a small cup on the table and pour a plain water in it before handed it to me. "Was he always like this ?" he asked as I drink the whole cup in one-shot. I finally realized that I am dying for water.

"Like what ?" I asked as he grab the cup from my hand and pour more water in it, he put the cup on the table instead of giving it to me this time. "He looks anxious all the time" he said as he turned to the sleeping Baekhyun. "He stays here for the whole two days and.. he refused to eat when I asked him to"

"He didnt eat anything for two days already ?"

"Just a bread and a juice this morning, nothing else.. but I dont think thats enough" he said and I looked over Baekhyun, his hair looked messy from the last time I saw them.

"Mum.. how about mum ?" I asked and changed my gaze back to him. "She's fine, ofcourse-but  she's crying by herself again and.. I think its better to leave her alone for awhile, you know.. giving her time to think"

I nod "Told her that Im okay"

"I will" he said and tapped my shoulder "Mind to tell me what happen ?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows. "You mean- your condition ?"

I nod to him and he smiles softly. 

"I will passed that question to your boyfriend over there" he chuckled and I slightly frowned.

He's not my boyfriend.

"Ouh- by the way" he said "have you heard ?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter