Breaking.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Baekhyun.."

"Whats wrong Hae ? your voice sounds weird" he sound worried, as he leaned on the door frame, waiting for my word. "Kai has found out"

He raised an eyebrow "about us ?" 

"what else ?"

"Thats great" he says. Im not expecting for him to say such words. "lets think at the positive way- he finds out and boom- we can meet often and openly from now on" he said and I sighed.

"no.. we cant" 

"why ?" 

"he wont let me, alright ?" 

"so what if he wont let you ?" he asked and it hit me. Right. How worst can it get ? I can still meet the love of my life.

"you want to end it ? you and me ? there is no way Im going to let you go Haeree.. I love you and I know you do too"

"The worst thing he can do is getting divorce, isnt it ? well, great news, isnt that what we have wanted to ?" he said and my eyes slightly widened.

"divorce ?"

did I hear right ?

he nod "dont tell me you want to keep this going- your marriage with him when the one who you love is me"

"Baekhyun, what.. should I do" I stare at the thin air, getting confused with my life. Divorce ? Kai and I are going to live separate life. He is on his own and so as I. I cant imagined on how lonely he will be. It is making me feels guilty.

"do nothing, I will be here when you need me, I promise" he held my hand. 

But who will be there when Kai need me ?

"I love you" he says and I force on a smile, "I love you too Byun Baekhyun" 

But Kai..

 

 

 

 

I hear the main door slammed, leaving a loud sound.

I gasped, the knife Im holding slip from my hand. Almost leaves a cut on my hand.

"Kai ? Is that you ?" I asked, I feels his hand on my shoulder- he makes me facing him.

"I.warned.you.Jung.Haeree" he said one by one, a step ahead for a word- making me trapped between him and the wall. I blinked my eyes, trying to read him.

"you have changed, so much- I couldnt even believe it" he says, my heart clenched when he says so. "This is not Haeree that I know.. where did she go ? uhm ?" he lean his palm on the wall at the both side of my head.  I turned my head, avoiding his gaze.

"look at me" he say but I keep ignored it. "you hear me"

He used his right hand to make me faced him, unlike what Im expecting- scary sharp eyes gaze but instead- I see his trembling damp eyes. He is in tears. Making me feels shocked with what Im seeing right now.

"where are you?" he asking "what are you ?" sounds like begging. "I miss you so much, do you know that ? I feels like dying to see you like this, you wont say you love me, you wont look at me, you wont asked if Im okay through a hard day.. do you realized on how much you have changed ?"

"Kai, Im sorry" 

"stop saying that word when you dont even meant it" 

"I meant it, I really do, but you mistaken.. I didnt saying sorry for what you thought Im sorry for"

"then what ?"

"..Im sorry for not loving you anymore" I confessed and his eyes widened in shock. His eyes trembling and tears finally running on his cheek. "what the hell did you just say.."

I shut my eyes close "you hear me, I tried to tell you but.." I put my hand on his chest and trying to push him but he quickly cupped my face and kissed me hard. Like he's trying to tell me to take back my words. That its all lie.

But no, because its the truth.

I used all my strength to pushed him and I slap him across his cheek. I didnt meant to slap him, my hand did it. Not me.

"Im sorry again, for everything.. lets live our separate life from now on, Kai" I dared myself to say the word. I cant even look at him, the pathetic side of him. Of us.

"Take it back" he says. "do you listen to me ? I say to take your word back !" he screamed and I take a back step. "I wont.. and I cant" fear slowly raked through my heart. 

"do you realized what are you saying right now ? you are going to let me go after what we have gone through- we have been together like- since- forever and you are going to let go ?!"

"that was just a past tense,Kai.. lets just forget it"

"I cant ! damn it ! how can you just forget all those memories and feelings just like that ?"

"just let go, its easy, alright ? you just making it complicated" I say and he keep staring at me with those damp eyes of him.

"..dont you even love me anymore ? even just a bit ?" he says, a lot more calmer than before. As if he is getting tired of this.

"..No" I dont know. 

He shut his eyes close, I can see his hand turned to a fist. "..okay" is all he says.

"Im sorry" I says and he just turned around, heading to his room and slammed the door. I watched the closed door as I feels guilty in me.

I slowly take my step to the room and stand there as I listen to his faint sob. Making me break into tears at the outside. 

I clutched my shirt with my right hand as the other hand on the door. "Im truly sorry, Kai"

 


I take out almost all of my outfit into my bag, when I see a shadow, I turned to the door just to see Kai. Emotionless. His eyes are slightly red and bruise due to his endless tears .

"Youre going ?" I hear his cracked voice and I just nod, focusing on the outfit. Im scared I might regret with what Im doing right now after I see him again, the broken side of him.

"is this a goodbye ?" he asked again and I literally frozed.

Is this it ?

"youre not going to come back ?" he asked again and I nod. "..okay" my heart make a weird flip when he says so. Im expecting him to stopped me. Grabbing my whole bag and shoved it into the wardrobe again- because apart of me hoping he will do so.

But no, he didnt.

He just leaves to his room again, I could hear the door slammed and his faint sob again. I could listen to it all night long. Until it stop a few minutes ago, just to listen to it again. I stopped folding my outfi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter