K S H

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I keep on staring at the dripping blood. It is so red, they are flowing out and slowly dripping to the floor.

 

Drip.

 

Drip.

 

Drip.

 

Drip.

 

 

 

"Down to earth Haeree ?"

I come to my sense and changed my gaze from the meat that the butcher is chopping on right now. I gulped and it feels like I just come out from drowning myself in a deep water. Im in a deep thought just now, deeper than it usual is.

What is wrong with me ?

"So, how kilogram was it ?" I just shrugged my shoulder to him, trying hard from looking at the red meat. "Can you handle it ? I need to find another groceries first" I excused myself and quickly walk away from that thing. I didnt remember that I have been so.. scared of meat.

"Hey hey- wait" he grab my hand from my back and I stop on my track. My eyes locked on the floor, as if something is bothering me. "Your mum told me to stay next to you, no matter what" he said and I look at him. "I can take care of myself"

"No, you cant.. I mean not now" he said and I frowned. I feels sick.

"Why do you even care ? Just take the meat when they are ready, I am going to look for the others" I glanced at the time on my phone screen. "Plus.. we are running out of time for dinner, we need to be fast" I said, and he just nod. Slowly letting go of my hand.

We stared at each other for a few long time and I started to walk away. I feel sick, like wanting to vomit ? Wanting to lay on the bed all day long ? Maybe it is.

I ended up sitting at a bench, forgetting about all the groceries my mum told me to buy. My eyes glanced over the empty space next to me, as if I am expecting someone to be right here. 

And yes, I did expecting someone to be here, but no one. No one are going to fill in this space again. I bit my lips and changed my gaze quickly as I feels my eyes heaten in tears.

Damn! Dont cry, dont cry ! Stop crying for God's sake !

I cupped my face and take a really, really deep breath for preventing me from crying. I cant be weak, I cant be a loser when it come to the past.

They have gone from my life and I need to faced this alone, you cant be so weak, Haeree !

Peoples started to get crowded in the shop, they keep moving around to look for this and that while I remained at the same spot for a long moment, didnt even care of what people's are thinking. I am on my worst condition right now. 

Nothing can fix me.

I mean-

Baekhyun's dead news really shocked the hell out of me. 

I remember when my mum hugging me tight ,right when I woke up. I was completely clueless about what is happening. But when I hear my mum crying as she hug me, I knew right away.

I knew what is going on.

And right then, I knew I wont be seeing his crescent-moon-eyes ever again.

I knew I wont be seeing him when I opened my eyes. Wont be seeing him lingering around my mum, around me, looking at him driving as he stop by to bought juices for me.

I knew Im going to lost my precious one. 

It have been a month- and I still cant accept the fact he has gone. Byun Baekhyun is not exist in this world anymore. Maybe he is looking at me from up there ? Who knows ? Because for me, he is born to protect me. And I think he is going to continue on protecting me until forever.

I sniffed and wipe the tears at the corner of my eyes and feels someone taking his seat next to me. His deep sigh can be heard. I do feels sorry for making him do all the works to buy all the things for my mum. But he know, he know I am still trying to move on from everything that have happened in my life.

And I tried. 

I did tried to lead a normal life and stay happy but I cant. I cant keep lying to myself by being happy.

"Im sorry" I mumbled and he leaned his head on my shoulder. I feels my body stiffened as my eyes widened.

"Just stay like this for awhile.. Im tired, lets take it as your payment, alright ?" he said, I didnt even say that I agreed to him but he did it anyway.

I gulped and look at him, but all I can see is his black hair that is falling to the gravity. His hair remind me to Kai's when he sleep on my lap. His soft hair that I loves to touch..

I shook my head and look away. I wonder what Kai is doing right now ? Is he okay behind those bars ?

Should I pay another visit ? Its going to be hard, because the whole country have known about what he had done. The whole country now hate him, accusing him to be heartless. I cant imagine on how hard his life is right now. But I can imagine how he will cried silently in the corner as he hug his knees.

But little did they know that I am the heartless one. None of this are going to happened if its not for my selfish actions.

None of this are going to happened.

Baekhyun wont died.

Kai wont be hated.

They wont have sentenced Kai to stay in the jail for the rest of his life.

I wont be crying right now.

No one are going to be hurt.

I feels another tear flow out from my eyes and fall down to his cheek. I shut my eyes off and bit my lips, feeling that Im going to cry harder than ever.

He must have realized on what just happen, because he looked at me in full concerned as he leaned closer. "You okay ?" he asked and I shook my head. "Im okay" I look away and wipe the tears as I stands on my feet "Lets go"

"No, wait" he grab my hand once again and make me faced him. "Do you.. do you want to take a walk first ?"

 

 


"Suho"

 

 

 


I said as I faked on a smile. "I told you Im okay, stop worrying about me"

He shook his hand and intertwined our hands together, making my breath hitched. What is he up to ? What in the world is he thinking is he doing ?

"You are okay or not, just follow me alright ?" he raised his eyebrows and before I could answer he already pulled me away from the shop.

"But wait- those groceries-" "No worries" he take out his phone and called someone. "Hello ? Yeah, Suho here.. can you send a guy or two to take care of my things in xx mart ? Yeah, I put it next to counter 22" he hanged up his phone and smirked at me.

"Life got easier" he shrugged his shoulder. Making me turned dumbfounded.

What is he, really ?

Ouh- I should have explained. Right ? Wonder what Suho is doing with me right now ?

Well, it started with my mum who keep on falling on flower boy that keep coming over to her restaurant. First, Kai then Baekhyun and now Suho. She will never get sick of amount of flower boys that is coming over to her restaurant. I think she might be lonely in the house so, I just follow on what she asked me to.

Or maybe, just maybe. She saw the way I acted when I lost Baekhyun in my life. Kai wont be out here for me and maybe she think I need to find another.

I cant get her. The way she think is totally different from the way I think. We dont really match well since forever.

"Can you atleast tell me where are we heading to ?"

"Should I be honest ?" 

"Maybe ?" 

"I dont know either" he said and I look at his back view in disbelief. "As long as it with you, Im okay with it"

My eyes widened when I hear his words.

Is he perhaps.. has a feeling on me ?

At the thought of another guy falling for me making me feels goosebumps. I feels my heart ached instead of excitement. It didnt sounds fun anymore.

 

Falling in love,

 

living together,

 

soulmates,

 

marriages.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter