Holding.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What was that ?" 

 

Kai and I looked at each other before he break our gaze, turning to his parents, smiling- acting like it just an ordinary mail.

"nothing, ahh.. I cant wait for holidays" he said ,handed to me the paper to my hand before leaning closer "keep this in our room, make sure its hidden" he whisper and I blinked my eyes, feeling goosebump all over my body when his hot breath hit my ears.

I think Im blushing, is it hot in here ?

"quick" he slightly pushed my shoulder and I quickly run to our- ouh scratch it- his room and put the paper under the mattress.

"safe.. right ?" I mumbled and just shrugged my shoulder. 

I go back to the kitchen, just to see Kai backhugging his mother, his chin leaning on his mom's shoulder while she doing the dishes.

"but momm.. can you stay longer ?" he whined. He sounds so cute, it feels like I want to keep him in my pocket. "No Jongin, its your anniversary, you should spent your time with your wife"

"but mommm" he whined again and his mom just chuckled.

I break into a smile and lean on the wall, crossing my hand while looking at them.

Until his father tapped my shoulder.

"Haeree ?"

"yes, dad"

"you better explained" he said, sternly as his hand showing to me a very, very familiar papers.

Its like my heart stop beating for a moment, I frozed right there when a hand grabbing my wrist. Kai pulled me to his back ,and he stand infront of me- facing his dad.

"Lets me explained-" "You.are.getting.divorce ?!" I flinched when his dad start screaming. My hands started to trembled out of fear.

"Dad- listen-" Kai's word stopped when I hear a pang sound, I looked up just to see Kai holding onto his red cheek. His dad just slapped him.hard.

"Kai-" I grab the hem of his shirt from the back. But he held onto my hand, squizzing it before pushing me further from him.

As if he's trying to say that he can handle it.

"Its my fault" my eyes widened when I hear his lies.

No, Kai. Dont.

"I let her go, okay ? I was too busy with work that I cant even spent time for myself, and I sick of it" his lies gives pain to my ears. I dont think I can hear any longer.

"I have never teach you this things Kim Jongin" 

"I am grown up dad ,I know what Im doing" 

"oh shut up !"

The house grew a dead silent, just a heavy breath can be heard, and my loud thumping heart. I still frozed right there with my hand holding onto Kai's shirt, too scared to let go.

The next second I hear a faint sob from his mom, making my heart broken apart. Her cries sounds painful.

This is all my fault

"I want you to make things right" his dad point to Kai's face. I lowered my head when the two of them get out from the house.

The two of us didnt move for a moment. My hand fall to my side and I feel a hot tears running on my cheek. Oh.. Im crying. I look at Kai's back, he didnt moved an inch.

I make myself stand infront of him and cupped his cheek, its wet from his te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter