Missions.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I think resting my mind in Jeju Island is a bad idea. A really bad one.

 

There is so much memories of me and him around here. I can literally see the two of us wandering around this place, at every kind and corner of these places.

There is always him.

I just keep following to where my feet brings me, because I dont really know where I wanted to go. I have no heart to go to other places other than this beach. Because I feels sick and not good since yesterday.

Since he let go of me ,for real.

Too bad, I cant enjoyed the view really well since I wear a dark spectacle to hide my bruised eyes. Yeah, I cried all night long because of him. Maybe because Im hoping that everything will went well after what he said to me, and that hope has been crushed in just a few seconds. I just expect for the unexpected. 

"Unnie !" I turned my head and grab strands of my hair that is blocking my view. A familiar little girl is running to me with a small pink envelope in her small hand. I smiles and hug my knee to her height. She looks so adorable that I think I wanted to make friends with her.. or maybe because I have been wanted a daughter..perhaps ?

"Unnie" she slightly panted and take her breath but her smile never leave her face. I patted her head and cupped his puffy cheeks. How I wanted to keep her in my pocket, heh.. she looks so cute !

"Annyeong"

"Whats your name?" I asked and she grinned. "Haeree" my eyes widened in disbelief, but then I chuckled. "Really ? my name is Haeree too !" I pinched his cheek lightly and she laugh. It sounds so beautiful.

"Why are you calling after me ,Haeree ?" I asked and she extend her hand that is holding an envelope. I raised my eyebrows and look at her "For unnie ?" I pointed to my face and she nod yes with an 'uhm'.

I grab it and she suddenly hug me tight and smiles widely to me. I am too shock by the sudden hug, the next thing that I know is she already run away from me. I blinked my eyes in bewilderment as I look at the envelope.

"Thats.. weird" I mumbled and stand on my feet. I look at the envelope and flip it back and forth. Its just an empty pink envelope. I open it and find a piece of paper in it.

I take it out and see a familiar handwriting on it.


Turned to the beach and look to your right when you reached to the famous oldest tree !


is what it said.

 

Before I could think, my feet already heading to the famous pine tree. The oldest pine tree is located around here, which making a lot of people coming over to this place the most. And one of them is me. 

I stopped and look up to the tall tree, then turned to the beach before turning my head to my right, following the instruction written on the paper.

My eyes fall on another pink envelope attached on the tree. I grab it and see a heart sign on it. I slightly chuckled and take out the filling. 


Bright ocean ! Now turned around and take 20 steps ! 


I read it and turned my body around, I look forward and could already see an envelope lying on the ground. I ignored the instruction and run to grab another pink envelope. The bright ocean in the letter making me think its Kai who did this to me.. because I am his bright ocean..

or should I say.. I used to.


Good ! Now close your eyes and think of one memory that you loved the most before flipping this letter !


I furrowed my eyebrows. Memory that I loved the most ? ..I keep thinking about it but there is only one memory that I can think of, but that memory have slowly.. ruined and turned to a painful one.

I closed my eyes and pull the letter closer to my chest. The memory slowly flashed back into my mind, its blurry for awhile before I can finally see white venue. Fulls with white curtains and flowers. I could see my mother smiling in her pretty hanbok while bowing to people that is passing by.

I turned to the other way and there is Kai's parents who is doing the same thing as my mum. A light flashed to my eyes and I see my closed cousin are taking my pictures while laughing happily when she see my reaction. Everyone looks so happy. A smile creaped on my face as I feel a hand intertwined with mine. 

Without turning to him, I know exactly who is the one holding my hand this way. I chuckled and intertwined my hand back to his. I could hear his laughter that makes my heart flutters. I finally changed my gaze to his eyes. They are so bright, and so is his smiles. 

He looks so happy..- scratch it. We were beyond happy.

We both smiles in happiness. Knowing that we are going to be one after years of being together. Knowing that our love will come true. We are going to be together forever. 

Knowing that we are for each other, and no one else.

"I have been waiting for this day, Hae" I could remember the way he said that way with his husky voice and his sweaty hands because of the nervous feelings. He looks so worried to the point when he said he's going to puke due to the nervousness.

But thankfully, everything went well. 

I opened my eyes and feel a smile written on my face. But the smile slowly faded once I come back to the reality. I wish I can go back to that time..

The paper in my hand catches my eyes, and I flip it.


Look infront of you and say 'tokki tokki' kekekeke


I quickly look infront of me and raised my eyebrows. I mumbled the tokki tokki word in confusion. There is nothing infront of me.. until a bear mascot jumped out from nowhere and started to dance to a song. I look at the mascot in confused, but then I burst into laughter when the bear started to dance in a funny way and put a scarf with a white rabbit ear on it on my head.

The mascot is swaying its and acting cute with his hands. The bear come up to me and dance around me, helding my hand and making me dance along with him. I cant stop smiling at this moment. Because after weeks of in depression, I finally can smiling like this.

Im happy.. like truly happy.

"So cute!" I said while dancing along with the mascot. I chuckled and he suddenly stop dancing and handed to me another envelope. I take it from his hand and the mascot cupped my face and tilted its head. Making it looks adorable.

I grinned and patted his head. "Thank you" I tilted my head back to him and he nodded. I look at the mascot leaving with a smile. 

That is going to be the memories that I loved the most. I cant stop grinning until the mascot dissappeared into the crowd of people that is running around it, especially small kids.

I look at the pink paper and read t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter