-End !

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!"

 

 

"Yah- Yah !"

 

"Pft- HHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I laughed so hard while holding onto my stomach. "You scared me !" Kai whined and I wipe away the tears in the corener of my eyes. "Im sorry- I was- I- hahahahha" I laughed again and he look at me in bewildered.

"You are so weird, wait- you always have been weird but this weirder than ever" he scratched his head in confusion while eye-ing me.

"Im sorry-" I chuckled. "What ?" I asked and he shook his head. "Have you get your dress ready ?" he extend his hand to grab a mug and pour some plain water in it. "Dress ?" "Uhm" he nod and pushing the mug toward me before pouring another mug of plain water for himself.

"I guess ? Baekhyun told me that he already bought me one" I grinned excitedly, "He choose it himself and he has a really high taste in fashion- can you imagined how beautiful the dress is going to be on me ?" I stared in the air as I rest my hand on my palm, imagining myself in a fancy dress.

"You look beautiful in whatever you are wearing" he drink his plain water in one-shot, before looking at me again. "But dont you think you are too close with him ?" he his lips afterwards- making me gulped from his yness.

HAHA

"I am close with him" I shrugged my shoulder and take a sip of the drink before standing on my feet. "What about you ? Have you get your outfit ready ?"

"I have one in the wardrobe- back to my question- Baekhyun is going to get married so.. uhm" he pursed his lips while nodding his head slowly. "Are you trying to say that I shouldn't stay too close to him ?"

"Bingo"

"I know" I said and head to the fridge, grabbing two apples and throwed one to Kai and he catched it in time eventhough I didnt warned him.

"I will try to stay far from him, but not that far- you know ? Close like a friend ?"

"What are your relationship really ?" he raised his eyebrows and take a bite of his apple.


More than a friend, less than a lover ?


"Why ? I can smell jealousy in the air~" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "Do you realized you have been talking about me and Baekhyun lately ?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"I am ?"

"Every time, Jongin. Everytime" I take a sit infront of him and eat the apple. "I wonder why" I said as I examined the apple, rolling it around in my hand. "Sometimes I wonder if you scared that I might go back to him"

His eye widened and I chuckled. "It wont happened Jongin, I promised"

He sighed and put the apple on the table. "You are right" he said and I almost choked. "I am scared it might happened again" he smirked while eye-ing the apple. "And this feeling wont leave me until he finally married"

"Are you being serious here ?"

"Im serious, sweetheart"

I blinked my eyes until he looked up and met my eyes. He smiles -making my heart skip a thousand beats. If that even possible.

"Dont worry, it will ended soon- or should I say- tomorrow" he said and ruffles my hair.

 

 

 


The knocked on the door making me flinched- I didnt expect a guest right in the morning. I take off my apron and run to the door- just to see Baekhyun smiling widely to me.

"Ouh- Baekhyun ?" I said, more to a question. 

"Good morning ?" he grinned and closed his eyes as he sniffed around. "I smell something good, you cook breakfast ?"

I nod and smiles "Come in ?" "Ouh no- I have a lot of work before my wedding and- yeah" he rub his nape while keep on smiling. "Ouh here- your dress !" he extend his hand toward me, handed bags with a branded logo on it to me. I grab it from his hand and look at him in bewildered.

"Two bags ? You give me two dresses ?"

"No-no, another one is for Kai, and it is definitely not a dress" he laughed.

My eyes widened "You bought one for Kai ? But you didn't tell me about it" I whined and he shook his head. 

"It a gift, as an apology perhaps ?"

I break into a smiles, "We have forgive you from a long time ago, Baek" "You probably will, but I dont think its easy for him" he weakly smiles.

"I guess.. I should go now ?"

I nod and waved the bag in the air "Thanks for this"

He just nod and turned around and walked away. But I dont know why I have the urge to screamed after his name. He stopped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter