The-

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I sit there for a long time already.

 

Staring at my swinging legs from back to forth. I closed my eyes and sigh, turning to my right where empty space can be seen. My hand extend to that space and I run my hand around it, wondering why is it empty when there always have been him sitting next to me.

I sigh once again and frowned.

No matter how much I called him, no matter how much I leave him messages- he wont respond to any of it. Its been a week since Baekhyun didnt visit us- and to make it weirder- he just leave on that day without saying anything at all.

Sometimes, I wonder if its my fault for not noticing him a lot more earlier that he was not there all along. By times, I though maybe he dont want to meet me again since Kai is back. At the other time, I think that he might have died for real.

Or maybe he just dont want to meet me again.

But then- which one is the truth ?

Every kind of thoughts wandering around my head, giving me headaches and I hate it. Eventhough everything have been back to normal right now- it feels like something is off when Baekhyun leaves without any news at all.

I guess it is my fault for forgetting him at the first place.

"Sweetheart" I looked up and see Kai's smiling face as he headed to me and fill the empty space next to me. I stare at his lap and wonder- how would it feel if Baekhyun sit next to me instead of Kai right now ?

Would I feel the same if its not Kai ?

"You okay ?" he lower his head for a better view of me, "Im okay" I said and put on a smile.

"I was looking for you, but Suho told me that you would always be here in the morning before he leaves" he said and I nod, "Yeah, I love how beautiful this place is ,expecially when the fog covered up those mountains" I point my finger to the view.

"Agreed" he said and breath deeply, taking the clean morning air.

"Kai ?"

"Uhm"

"Are you mad at me ?"

"I thought we dont want to talk about this again ?"

He said and I stop talking right away. I just cant help it. Because whenever I see him- I can feel the guilty feeling rushing in my whole body, I guess I am still scared and traumatized of what happened.

"Where's that Baekhyun guy ?" he asked and I look over to him. "Why..did you asked ?"

"He always with you, so I find it weird for not seeing him for a long time"

"To be honest, I dont know either." I bit my lips "Why dont you asked Suho ? I find him fascinating because he know almost everything" I said

"I can see that too" he smirked, "I wonder how can he know so much things about us"

"He's rich. He can do anything with those money" I said and he nod.

"I want to be rich too, but I love my life as it is right now"

"Why ? Do you like it ? Leaving here ?"

"I dont really care about where to lives, I just need you- but yes I like it here better than the city" he said and I break into a smiles. "You just need me ?"

"Uhm" he nod. "Do you.." he stop, hesitated to continued.

"Do you need me ?" he finally asked after seconds of waiting. I find him cute when he is this condition, looking down as if he is shy when asking those question. Those eyes that keep on blinking to me while waiting for my answer. Those lips that look like pouting when he lower his head.

How can a guy be so adorable ?

"What do you think ?" I asked back and grinned, "I dont know-.. you have Baekhyun and Suho when I-.. you know- so I- I dont know about it and-" "Kai" I said, stopping him from keep on stuttering.

"I need you more than everything" I reached for his hand and smiles. "I promise I wont leave you, can you promise me that too ?" I raised my eyebrows in full of hope.

I can feel butterflies in me when a smile forming on his lips. A sign where I know- everything have come to the right way. 

From now on.

"I promise I wont leave you, sweetheart" he extend his hand to my cheeks and and moved to my temple before leaning closer to me. He pull me gently toward him and we both smile when our lips met.

Connecting the relationship when it once broken. 

Making the cold temperature around us feel warmer than ever.

"Have I ever leaves you ?" he whisper and kissed my forehead afterwards. "You know what ?"

I raised my eyebrows at him in questions. "Im looking for you because Baekhyun is here" he said and my eyes widened.

My body reacted right away- I stands up and take a st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter