Love is.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Byun Baekhyun ?"

 

My eyes widened when I hear that name come out from Kai's mouth.

I turned my head, looking at him holding a familiar name card, his eyes looking sharp at me. Making my hand tremble. "how did you get this Jung Haeree" his voice turned stern. Not like the usual him, I can sensed that he is not liking it that Baekhyun's name card is in my bag.

"I told you I dont like you seeing him, dont I ?"

"yes" I answered, too scared to say anything. "Then what is this card doing here ?"

"I dont know" I lied and bit my lips. The next thing I heard is a rip paper sound, making me gasped. "Kai-" "you're lying !" he screamed and walked up to me- his eyes fill with anger, its wide and scary- making my heart clenched, before he throw the small pieces of paper right to my face.

"You're going to regret it if I hear that name one more time" he warned and I stiffened between him and the wall. Our eyes never leave each other making me freaked out, that I wanted to scream-

"ARGHHH !!"

I screamed as loud as I can until a I feel his hand cupping my face "Haeree- calm down !" I open my eyes and gasped when I see his face. His usual- the sweet real Kai. I take my breath and feel calmer under his touch. I blinked my eyes in bewildered. 

"W-what was that.." I mumbled as I stare at his face. "I dont know ! you scream out of nowhere and now youre asking me what it was ?" 

I held his hand and put it away from me. "It just a nightmare I guess ?" he said and I just nod. "What was that dream about Haeree ?"

My eyes slightly widened, when his scary eyes flashed in my mind. "No- dont asked" I cupped my face, trying to erase that image of fake Kai. "Im scared" I am scared indeed, but the main reason is the fact that I dont want him to know about Baekhyun. I can never tell him about Baekhyun. No way.

"It's okay, Im not forcing you to, let's washed your face before going back to sleep ,okay ?"

I nod and follow him from the back to the bathroom, he help me to wash my face and wipe it with clean towel and he sang me lullaby to sleep. I feel a lot more calmer and sleep well after that.

 

"Call me, okay ?" he said for the nth time and I nod for nth times too. "Go, youre going to be late"

"But Im worried-" "Kai!" "okay- okay" he stop whining and put on his shoes, I handed to him his black leather bag and he waved me goodbye.

"CALL ME OKAY ?" he screamed through the closed door, the entire apartment probably hear his loud voice, I sighed and smile at his silliness.

A second after, I quickly run to my room and look for Baekhyun's name card. I hit his number and save it as 'Baekhee' instead of his real name. To make it safer.

I hit green button, without waiting any further.

"Hello ?" my heart skip a beat when I hear his beautiful voice. I smile widely and sit on my bed. "Baekhyun ? hey its me, Haeree"

"OUH Jung Haeree ! I have been waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter