Changing.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am reading a book given by Kai, weirdly, I dont usually read books- especially love story novel or such things but hey, I think I am interested in them-scratch it, I love it.

I should reading more books in the future. It is nice to experienced many things through a book, like an adventure I will never faced in my life. I can feel them- just through a book. I should have started reading books since long ago.

ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES.

The title said. A story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who wants to die. huh.. why would one want to die ? Is it hard to live ? ..They want to die, but Im here begging to God, for keeping me alive. I dont think I want to leave everything behind- just like that.

I flip to the next page and keep on reading until I am interrupted by the open door, I was expecting for a doctor or Kai but- it is not either of them. It is someone who mysteriously makes my heart beating hard.

"Baekhyun ?" I called out his name and his lips curved to a sweet smile, his eyes follow the rythm and turned to crescent moon as he walked next to me. Taking his seat at the chair next to my bed. His eyes never leave mine, and so as I. I dont know but Im slightly worried if Kai ever come in- that he might find out and get mad..

"hey, how do you feel ? Im sorry I took too long to come over" he said as he smiles wider, slightly smirk. I just nod in bewildered. Why would he say such things ? He is just a stranger.

I dont know what to say, my whole body can feels on how hard my heart beating. I am bewildered that he is here, but apart of me loving it- the fact that he is infront of me. Im glad he is here. 

"Its okay" I said as I play with my fingers. I dont know, I think I am nervous around him. My hand slowly getting sweaty. He keep on looking at me, straight to my eyes and I try hard to avoid it.

"I am quiet busy these days" he said, slightly laughing "but weird, I keep thinking of you" my eyes slightly widened when I hear his words. 

keep thinking of you

keep thinking of me

why ?

"weird.." I laugh awkwardly "thats why I come over, I even skip my work cause- I dont want your husband to know" he said, while rubbing his nape "he might get mad"

His thought is just the same as I. The thing Im worried about.

"should I introduce myself properly ?" he suddenly stands up, the chair let out a squeak sound as he stands, he take out his right hand toward me "My name is Byun Baekhyun, 25" I slowly extend my hand toward his, hesitating. My mind keep on thinking on how soft his hand would be, on how it looks like. It is ..like- white, compared to Kai's. But then he grab my hand first make my heart skip a beat. His hand is not that soft but it is nice to held his hand like this, I can hold onto it for a whole day.

"Im..Jung Haeree, 25"

"ouh- same age I see, there is no need to use formal words anymore" he chuckled and let my hand go as he take his seat back. "so, since when do you diagnosed with cancer ?" he ask, started using unformal words.

"not long ago, Im just lucky that someone willingly to donor her heart to me" I said and he nod "lucky you indeed, it usually take a really high cost to find one heart that suitable with your blood type"

"I know, I want to say thank formally to her but I dont know anything about her"

"you can ask the doctor who is in charge, its not that hard" he shrugged his shoulder. "I will just ask Kai to do it" I smiles and I find his smile slowly faded.

"Haeree" he mentioned my name and I feel a feeling that quickly raked to my whole body. "yeah ?" I responded.

"I wonder if we can be friend ?" 

We look at each other for a moment before I nodded "sure, cause why not ?" "you can see on how your husband reacted when I was here" he said.

"no, its really okay.. we can meet secretly like this" I said, I feels like hitting my head for saying it that way. Kai might know about this, and it is the most stupid decision I have ever made. But I am somehow love that idea.

He looks at me in disbelief ,probably didnt expect such answer from my mouth. I mean- I am married. It feels like cheating.

"Are you saying.. I can meet you again ? behind his back ? you mean-" he's slightly stuttering. I break into a smile at his cute action "Baekhyun. Its nice to meet you" I said and he froze before chuckling.

"me too. I can see we have a slight chemistry" he said and I feels like a happiest cancer patient in the world when I see his smile, the smile when he is with me. 

I think I have fallen inlove all over again.

We keep on talking until the clock strikes 5 pm. Its time for him to leave before Kai come here, before Kai find out that he is here. 

"see you later Hae" he ruffles my hair and waves his hand as he get out from my room. He dissappeared from my sight and I take a breath, it feels like I have been holding onto it since he came in. I keep smiling, I can feel his presence ,it makes me happy and complete. I love this feeling. I cant wait to meet him again. I really cant wait.


Then the door wide open revealing Kai, its so sudden that makes me flinched on the bed. I almost had a heart attack. Kai laughed when he see me acting like that. 

"you looks shock" he keep on laughing ,he put a plastic bag fills with food perhaps and taking his seat. "its like you are not expecting me to come here"

I laugh awkwardly, because he is right, I am not expecting him to be here, well- not that fast. I wonder if he bumped onto Baekhyun out there.

"you havent eat yet, right ?" he ask as he grab the paper bag from the small table and take out a small container, fills with familiar fried rice. 

"you cook for me ?" I said excitedly, I have been always is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter