Hurting.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I feel my head spinning as my hand travelled around the bed, looking for Kai.

"Kai- ?" I take my breath as my hand hit a small vase at the table and it fall before leaving a loud sound of glass shattering. It hurts my head even more.

"K-Kim Jongin" I clutched my hand at my chest as I keep on repeating his name, my heart started to clenched and giving me a great pain. 

"Haeree-" he grab my hand ,tucking my hair at the back of my ear. "lets send you to the hospital" he is about to lift me when I grab his hand. I shook my head furiously and grab his shirt, pulling him closer.

"Its okay.. its getting better when you're here" I whisper, and he look at me in disbelief. "But you're getting worse !"

"I will go" I can barely said anything, but I dont want to hurt him. "just not this time" I continued and rolled my body, hugging me knee.

"are you sure ?" he said, his voice getting slower and worrier. I just nod as he wipe my endless sweats eventhough its cold around here.

"you look pale, its like you have no blood left in your body" he said, sounds like he's whining. "Im okay" I whisper with my husky voice. "Im okay..really" I take my breath after the pain slowly leaving my body.

"If you feel the pain again, I will send you there, no matter what you said" he said and I nod, forcing a faint smile.

 

 

"Kai ?" I look around, I am not in my room anymore. Its this white room again, with the weird scent of medicine. Im in the hospital again. 

Jongin, where is my husband ? Where did Kai go ?

I thought as I shed tears, feeling lonelier than ever. Just this sickness accompanied me in this lonely plain room. The silent tears become a louder one as times tick by, as I get hurter and sadder.

This is something I can actually faced, but its different this time. Totally different. Everything is.

I grab the white blanket and pull it up to my face. I need Kai, I need him so bad. Its so lonely here, and I might die alone in here. I dont want to be alone.Where are you Kim Jongin ?

I sob and keep staring at the ceiling. Making myself busied by thinking of something else. Hoping the times will pass by faster. So that he will be here faster than I thought. 

Right then, I hear the door swifted open and I see Kai ,my eyes widened and I quickly position myself sit on the bed and open my arms wide.

He break into a smile and quickly gives me a hug. He know that Im having a hard time, he know me so well. He even know me more than I know myself. I cant be more thankful to have him by my side.

"Im sorry ,I tried my best to be here as fast as possible" he whisper to my ear before breaking the hug. He sit on the bed, next to me and take out bottles of fresh juice from a paper bag.

"I bought this on my way here, Im sure its suffocating in here and this drink will make you feels better" He opened the lid and put in a straw before handed it to me.

"Is it okay for me to drink this ?" I ask, hesitated before drinking it. "Ofcourse ! It wont affect the cancer, besides fruit will make you healthier, dont you think so ?" 

I nod and drink it, feeling much more better to have something sweet for my body after experiencing a lots of bitter medicines.

"Thank you ,Kai, you're the best.. I might cry" I said as I wipe a tears using my wrist. "hey, dont cry" he whisper and I shook my head. "no, you misunderstand, Im in tears because Im happy to have you in my life" I faintly laugh and he chuckled.

"Im sure there is no better husband out there" I grinned and drink some more of the sweet juice. "you're being sweet to me" he smirk and pinched my cheek. "Im glad you're happy, sweetheart"

"but..- why am I here though ?" I ask after it hits me, that the last time- I was sleeping on my bed. 

"You didnt wake up and respond to me, probably fainted and I send you here"

"I am ? and what did the doctor said ?" I blink my eyes and I see that expression again. The bottle almost slip from my hand but I get a hold of it. He looks at the plain white wall before turned back to me. He held my hand tight, as if trying to tell me -I will tell you but please, be strong because Im here with you.

I intertwined my hand with him and smiles. "Its okay, tell me"

He takes a few moments before he finally say it "..its worsen" he said and I just nod, slowly accepting the fact. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Kai ?"

"Im listening"

"dont worry, I will be okay"

. . .

"I know" his voice cracked, Im pretty sure he have been crying behind my back. Because I know, he is somewhat fragile in my eyes. He is that kind of person.

"We promised, remember ?"

"I do, I wont forget" he said and I feel a tear fall on my wrist. He's crying, but I acted like didnt notice it.

 


"NO~" I whined when he asked me to eat. "You need to eat Jung Haeree" he advised me and I still shook my head "Hospita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter