Heart is.

Sweet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hae Ree. My name is Hae Ree. Jung Hae-Ree. Hae gives the meaning of ocean or sea. Ree gives the meaning of bright. 

When the first time Kai told me that I am his bright ocean, I find it cheesy and lame. But then I find out that it is actually the meaning of my name. And he is actually trying to give a hint. A hint of his feeling.

He is always acting confident infront of me, but he is actually kind of careless. He would order coffee everyday eventhough I have a migraine which means I have to avoid caffeine as much as I can. But he stop doing so when we're getting married, I guess he finds out about it. heh.

But anyway, Kai have been my boyfriend since we're in high school, students around called us as school sweethearts. Because we always stuck to each other like- 24/7. Well, cant help it. When teenagers are inlove, nothing can break them apart. Nothing really.

 


I am looking at him as he struggled to knitted a red sweater. He have been working on it since an hour ago but I can see no difference since then. He's so silly but so good looking and charming, how can I not fall for him ?

"are you sure you are doing it right Kai ?" I rest my chin on my palm, waiting for him to finish knitting the sweater. I think he's going to take a whole week to finish it.

"lets stop, alright ?" I said but he is way too focus on his work, which make me slowly getting annoyed. He didnt even respond to my word. Getting frustrated, I grab the remote tv and the tv, watching the re-run of my favourite drama.

A smile curved on my lips when Hyun Bin appeared on the screen, I grab a blanket next to me and wrapped myself in it as it started to get cold. But as times ticked by, as the moon getting higher, my eyes started to get heavy and sleepy.

"Kai ?.. Im sleepy" I mumble as I turned my head to him. "..Kai ?" I called his name again but he didnt respond, I stands up and sit next to him, who is sleeping soundly with his hand still holding onto the knitting sticks. I extend my hand to his face, removes his bang from his beautiful face.

"Kim Jongin ?" I whisper and he moves a little before seeing me infront of him. "you're going to hurt your back if you sleep on the floor" I said and he removes the knitting equipments aside before pulling my hand toward him.

"Kai.." I whined and he pull me into a warm hug, snuggling into my neck. "Im tired" he mumbled and I just smiled. "You're acting like a kid, Kai" I run my hand through his soft hair. "I think you should cut your hair, its getting longer, dont you think ?" I said but I hear no respond from him.

I sigh and tapped his back, as he fallen asleep in my embrace. I put the blanket on us and we spent the night, sleeping in each other warm hug through the cold night.

 


I feels a hand s around my waist and my eyes flutters open as the sunlight hit my eyes. I rubbed my itchy eyes and stretched my hand and feeling much more better. My gaze fall on Kai's flawless face as he still asleep. I poke his cheek and play around with his bang until he groaned and finally wake up. He stare at the white wall for awhile before turning to me. He break into a smile and lean close to me before leaving a peck on my forehead.

"Good morning sweetheart" he said as he rest his palm on my head. "Morning Kai" I blink my eyes and smiles.

"Get ready, youre going to be late like yesterday" I said and he nod, stands up before turning around to me and started to extend his hands to either sides "can I have my morning hug first ?" He said, with his still sleepy face.

I shake my head, but cant help it but to smile at his adorable action. "are you like- five ?" I laugh and he nod, smiling like a kid.

"You're already 25 since a month ago, Kim Jongin"

"but Im your husband sweety, come here" he said and I gives up. I cant resist his cuteness, I really cant. I get up and run to his long comfort hug, inhaling his sweet scent as my heart flutters. The happiest moment in my life, is when I have him by my side.

Kim Jongin is the reason for my life. He is. No one can replace him in my heart, never.

"I love you" he whisper and I look at him, heighten my feet to his height and peck his lips. "I love you too, Kim Jongin" I grinned before letting him go for his morning routine.

 

"which one is better ?" he asked as he holding two different colour of tie.

"dark blue suits your outfit for today, let me do it for you" I grab the tie in his right hand and put it around his neck ,"youre so beautiful from this angle" he said and I smirk "are you trying to say that Im not beautiful all this time ?"

"no, you're always beautiful in my eyes" he cupped my head and leave a kissed on the crown of my head. I smile in satisfaction when my work on his tie have done.

"looking good" I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter