CHAPTER 34

What Happened Between Us?

A day becomes week. A week becomes month.

Sohee, keeping herself occupied trying to forget her sad love story. She’s become more reserved and cold to the world. Sometimes, she can’t even control her emotions and burst out on tears even in stage. On the other hands, in Korea, YGE release a statement regarding GDRAGON solo debut has been postponed. Out of nowhere, GD postponed his solo debut. He’s in a total mess. Clubbing every single night, drinking and getting laid whenever he wants. His Big Bang member can’t even try to talk some sense to him. He will start lose his temper and break anything he wants. Whenever Sohee name are mention, he will cry. Crying out loud. People might think he’s crazy if they don’t know him. YG had to pushed his solo debut concerning about his condition.

YB: this won’t do. I can’t stand it anymore watching him ruin his life like this.

TOP: He’s the one who makes himself like that.

YB: Of course it his entire fault at first. But I think he just get distracted. You know Kiko is like what right? Maybe at that time Jiyong can’t contain himself. But he still loves Sohee so much. No matter how many girls he played, his heart still belongs to Sohee. I know him.

Daesung: There is no girl will accept his boyfriend kissing another girls behind her back hyung. That’s why Sohee want a break up.

YB: I know Sohee hurt and Jiyong deserves that break up. But, I don’t want him ruin his life and career because of the break up.

TOP: so, any suggestion how we can help him?

YB: Only Sohee can help him regain his life back.

Seungri: what do you mean hyung?

YB: Sohee needs to know how much Jiyong loves her.

TOP: how?

YB: I have an idea.

Youngbae and the rest of Big Bang gather around and start their planning to help their leader. They will do the best. And the rest is depending on Sohee.

 

Youngbae is now at the park near Han River. Sitting at the bench and talking to the girl. The girl keeps silent.

YB: He is dying inside. He loves you so much. I can’t stand seeing him like that Sohee-ah. Please forgive him.

SH: I’ve oppa. I’ve forgive him. But I just can’t forget about the incident. I’m afraid he’ll break my heart again.

YB: He has learnt his lesson Sohee. I bet he regrets it with all his lifes. He will be better for you.

SH: I don’t know. I’m not sure.

YB: I heard him calling your name every time before he falls asleep. Every time he’s drunk he’ll cry and calling out your name. He won’t get back to his feet again if you leave him like that. If you can’t accept him, just go meet him. And talk to him. I’m sure Jiyong will listen to you. Please save him. I know you still have some feeling for him right? (He takes a look at Sohee ring. A gift from Jiyong before.)

SH: I’ll try to meet him. But I can’t promise that I’ll get back with him.

That afternoon, Sohee muster up her courage and goes to the GDragon family villa with Youngbae helps. She has thought about it thoroughly and discusses it with her members. They all agreed to send her meet him. They also miss the bubbly and lovable Sohee. Who knows from this meet up, she can came back again.

After greeting Jiyong family, Sohee has been showed the way to GDragon rooms. Her mother held her hand tightly. There’s a hoping eyes from his mother to bring back his son soul. His mom hugged her and leaves her in front of his door.

Knock, knock, knock. She knocks the door but there’s no answer. After knocking for the third time and still not getting any answer from the inside, she decides to just barge in. She opens the door slowly and takes a peek inside the room. Wow, what a mess. The room look like not a room. Too messy and smelly. Bottles are everywhere on the floor and the rooms smell like an alcohol. There, she saw a lying body on the chair at the balcony. He’s not moving at all. She takes a step nearer. Jiyong faces looks like he has not been showered since forever. He’s wearing a simple boxer and soiled tshirt. Her tears dwelled up. What have I done to you oppa. She kneels beside him and touch his hand.

GD: Go away. Don’t disturb me noona. (He’s not opening his eyes and still not moving.)

This scent. I miss this scent so much. Why did noona use the same scent?

GD: Noona, why are you using this scent? This scent belongs to Sohee. Only her. I hope you can stop using it. I don’t want to confuse you with her when she comes to me later on.

SH: It’s me oppa. It’s me. Sohee. (Her voice a bit shaky since she was holding up her tears.)

Jiyong opens his eyes and takes a look at the familiar voice. His tears spilling. He quickly get up and trying to tidy up himself.

GD: Sohee. How come you are here? I’m sorry I looked like this. Give me 5 minutes. (GD tries to search for his towel to take a shower.) You’re finally here and I can’t look like this. Just give me some time. I need to clean myself. (He still searching for the towels and tidy up his hair at the same times. His tears came down his cheek likes a flood.)

SH: Oppa. (Sohee runs and hug him. She’s crying her heart out and sobbing in GD embraces.) I’m sorry oppa. I’m sorry I break your heart. I didn’t know you love me that much. I’m sorry to let you ruin yourself like this. I’m sorry. I love you oppa. I love you.

GD: No Sohee-ah. I’m sorry I’ve hurt you before. I must be stupid to do that to you. But believes me, no other girls can replace you in my heart. I love you Sohee-ah.

SH: I know. You don’t need to explain it to me anymore. Let’s start new oppa. Let’s be in love again.

GD smiles and now his tears are form of happiness. He hugged her and spun her around. He is the happiest man right at this moment. Sohee also feels like her heart suddenly becomes lighter.

GD: Oh wait.

SH: why oppa?

GD: Let me take a shower first.

SH: I think you should hurry up. (Sohee joking around while pinched her nose like she can’t stand his smell.)

GD: yah, I still smell good even I’ve not showered yet.

SH: Oh no. You should smell yourself oppa. hahaha

GD chased her around and tries to pinch her cheek. Sohee run away and grab the pillow to throw at him. Finally he catches her and locks her in his arms. They look at each other for a few second before their lips touch each other.

SH: His kiss. His kiss back to the way he used to kiss me. Now I really feel he’s back to me. Thank you oppa.

GD: Thank you for coming back to me butterfly.

They smile to each other and wrap themselves in each other arms tightly.