CHAPTER 30

What Happened Between Us?

Park at WG Dorm.

As Sohee arrived at the park, GD already there. Sitting in the same bench. She takes a deep breath and moving closer to him. He’s wearing a black sweater with a hoodie and a beanie. As she already standing still behind the man, she coughs a little just to let him know she is here.

GD: oh, Sohee you’re here? Come sit here. (GD takes a look behind him and invites Sohee to sit beside him. He notices a cold expression from her eyes.)

Sohee: I can’t be long. Why did you want to meet up? (Sohee ignores Jiyong invitation and keep standing still and not looking at him.)

GD: Nabi-ah, are you angry with me? I know I didn’t keep my words. I’m sorry. But believe me when I say I never stop thinking about you and I always miss you.

Sohee: oh, because you miss me so much that you can’t call me and disappear just like that? Well said.

GD: I know I shouldn’t do that. I’m so sorry. But…

Sohee: but what? You realize I’m not the one for you? Is that the reason for you to shut me off?

GD: (what is happening? Sohee looks really mad. what have i done?) no! It’s nothing like that. I never shut you off. Don’t think like that. I’ll never shut you off. It’s just that… I’m too busy with the tour.

Sohee: did you know how I’ve been living this past month after you left me? You give me so much pains and your reason is too busy? I must look like an idiot in your eyes. Did you have so much fun breaking my heart like this? Why did you do this to me? (Her eyes start tearing up. I can’t cry. Not because of this stupid love story.)

GD: (He's in shock watching Sohee gloomy face. He just realize how much pain he has give her.) I’m sorry nabi-ah. I didn’t mean to break your heart or give you any pains. I’ll never do anything to break your heart. Trust me. Please don't get mad. (He hugs her.)

Sohee: why did you do this to me oppa? What I’ve done to deserves all this? (Her tears give in. She sobs in his embrace. She cries so sadly and she didn’t even know why.)

GD: I-I’m sorry Sohee-ah. (Late regrets fill his heart. Why on earth did i hurt my Butterfly? You must be insane jiyong!)

Sohee: I don’t want your sorry.(She try to break the hugs. But Gdragon stay unmoved.)

GD: please, Sohee-ah.

Sohee was heartbroken. He’s changed. He didn’t even say the words that he promises to say for the rest of his life. I’m waiting for your ‘I love you’ oppa.

GD: I know I make a mistake, again. I’ve hurt you. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. I must be crazy making you hurt. I must be stupid. I don’t know why I did that.

Sohee: (Sohee break away from his embrace. She distances herself a bit from GD.) Maybe… we need to take a rest.

GD: a rest? What do you mean?

Sohee: I think we’ve become too distant from each other. Maybe we need to put our relationship into a break. (Her tears dropping on her cheeks again.)

GD: Please, don’t you ever think about breaking up with me. I can’t handle that much pain. I love you Sohee-ah. I love you so much. I can’t handle the pain if I’m losing you. (He hugs her tightly again. Why did I do that? I’m such a stupid boyfriend. I’m getting swayed while being away from her. How should I make up for this? I can’t lose her.)

Sohee: (she froze in GD hugs. She didn’t even hug him back.) I thought you’ve forgot about your love to me. I thought you’ve getting tired saying those words to me. I thought you’re getting bored with me. If what you say is the truth, why did you make me like this oppa? Did you even miss me while you’re there?

GD: I miss you! A lot. But I don’t know why it’s hard to make a call for you. I know it’s my mistake. I deserve to be punished. But, not a break up. I don’t want to lose you. You’re my love. I love you so much. I’m really sorry.

Sohee: I don’t know oppa.

GD: Sohee-ah, please. (He kneels in front her. He looks deep into her eyes. He’s crying. GD is crying.)

Sohee: I don’t know what to do. I’m hurting so much, but, I guess my love for you is deeper than the wound. (She holds GD shoulder and brings him up. Then, Sohee hugs him tightly.) Please promise me, you won’t hurt me again oppa.

GD: (GD tightens his wrap around Sohee) I promise you. I’m so sorry about my dumbness act. I love you. Thank you for giving me another chance.

Sohee: I love you too oppa.

GD: We’ll get through all of the obstacles together. I’ll always protect you. I love you Sohee-ah. (He leans in closer and kisses her.)

Sohee: I hope so.

GD: I have something to give you. (He takes something out from his backpack.) This is our new album. It’ll release on 5th November which means 3 days from now.

Sohee: so fast, when did you guys work on this?

GD: we work on it before going to Japan. I want to surprise you when it comes out. I’ve wrote a song especially for you. Listen to it later.

Sohee: really? Which song?

GD: of course Wonderful.

Sohee: wonderful? That’s our fan club names. Don’t you think it too obvious oppa?

GD: that’s what I want. Your idol fanboys really getting on my nerves. I want to show them that you’re mine.

Sohee: but…

GD: it’s okay Sohee-ah. I know how to handle this. Don’t worry okay.

Sohee: okay oppa. It’s getting late. Let’s go back.

GD: I’ll see you off. We’ll meet later okay.

Sohee: okay. Bye, good night oppa. (She gives a peck on his cheeks. And he kisses her forehead.)

Sohee get back to WG dorm. Her members are waiting for her. They hurriedly drag Sohee to the living room and start asking her about what happen. Sohee told them everything happen between her and GD.

Yeeun: at first, I really angry when you say, he didn’t contact you because he’s too busy. But, judging from the way he kneels for forgiveness to you, I bet he really regrets his wrongdoings. I hope he won’t repeat the same mistakes in the future.

Sunye: it’s right to give him a second chance, because knowing him, he really loves you. Maybe because you’re not in front of his eyes makes him sway a bit. But, everything going to be okay after this.

Yubin: I hope so. I hope you make the right decision Sohee-ah.

Sunmi: me too. I hope you won’t cry again.

Sohee: thank you everyone. You guys are the best members in the worlds. (Group hug.)

After the Q&A session with her member ends, she goes inside her room and start playing the newest BB album. She quickly plays the Wonderful track.

It’s all about you sweetie, SO HIP.

Why are you being so shy?

Don’t be afraid and come closer, you’re wonderful (you make me go crazy)

I can feel something special from you, tell me what it is, you’re wonderful (talk to me baby)

Sometimes it’s hard, feel tired, Fight occasionally, feel hatred,

But know this, believe that you’re the only one, you’re wonderful (you’re so amazing)

Ma ma girl yo love,

You are a home run, you’re out of this world (strike)

Don’t be sad, don’t be afraid, leave everything to me.

I will be next to you always, I will protect you,

I will fill your side, you’re my my my my girl,

I’ll be your man. I will protect you happiness and sadness,

I will only deliver warmness,

I am a strong mazinger who is always next to you,

People are jealous of us, maybe that is making you more afraid,

Don’t worry about it now, you just need to think cool,

I don’t care,

If you are alone, if you are same as me,

If you want, I will be your friend,

If this night feels long, if you need me,

Don’t hesitate and come to me, I need you right now.

Why are you being so shy?

Don’t be afraid and come closer, you’re wonderful (you make me go crazy)

I can feel something special from you, tell me what it is, you’re wonderful (talk to me baby)

Sometimes it’s hard, feel tired, fight occasionally, feel hatred,

But know this, believe that you’re the only one, you’re wonderful (you’re so amazing)

yo yo honey honey

Have some confidence, why are you being furtive like a fool?

Why do you become so small like others? Don’t be shy about light skinship on the street,

Girl you are different, you know I want you, so I am more attracted to you.

I scream on the rooftop, I draw you so the night sky can be filled,

My heart beats again from the thought of you,

A song reminding me of you locks me in a fantasy,

High high not too fast, High high not too much

High high we so fly alright, nothing can be better than this

If you are alone, if you are same as me,

If you want, I will be your friend,

If this night feels long, if you need me,

Don’t hesitate and come to me, I need you right now.

Why are you being so shy?

Don’t be afraid and come closer, you’re wonderful (you make me go crazy)

I can feel something special from you, tell me what it is, you’re wonderful (talk to me baby)

Sometimes it’s hard, feel tired, fight occasionally, feel hatred,

But know this, believe that you’re the only one, you’re wonderful (you’re so amazing)

You and me, everybody to the top go, go.

You and me, everybody follow go, go.

You and me, everybody go, go, go.

You’re wonderful.

She smiles and after listening to the album, she lays in her bed. Then, her phone beeping. She opens the messages.

From: Dragon<3

Have you listen it? What do you think?

To: Dragon<3

It’s Wonderful oppa. Thank you for the amazing song.

From: Dragon<3

I love you. So much.

To: Dragon<3

I love you too.