CHAPTER 9

What Happened Between Us?

Yeeun&Yoobin: what is it? What is it?

Seungri looked at GD asking for some help. He suddenly feels a little bit shy.

GD: just do it. We don’t know.

Seungri: I need someone to help me. Help me hyung. (Seungri ask from GD and YB because they’re in the same team)

GD: Daesung, help him. Do it, Daesung-ah. (GD shift it to Daesung even though Daesung is not in the same team as GD, YB and Seungri)

Daesung: (being shocked, Daesung just agreed with it) Just do it first. Do it first.

Sohee catch a glimpse of GD eyes at her. And she suddenly feels blush.

Omo what’s wrong with me.

Just then Seungri suddenly scream. It turns out that was a hint for their guessing. Yoobin and Yeeun seems can’t catch it yet, then Daesung start say some name and give a more clear hint for them. Sohee laugh a bit watching how blunt Daesung hint were. GD saw Sohee make a small laugh behind her unnie. He can’t seem to take his eyes from her. As Wonder Girls answer the question correctly, something comes to GD mind.

Seungri: it’s a success right?

GD: wait. Although we’re a team, but they said everything. This is just… you have to find the title, but with all the names coming out...

Seungri: it’s a success right. (Seungri asking to the PD-nim again, not wanting to disappoint the Wonder Girls)

Sunmi: omo omo, why was he like that. Just let it past can’t he?

Pd-nim: it’s a fail.

Daesung: whoa, fail!

GD: it’s a fail. (While clapping)

Yeeun: what is wrong with him?

Sunye: what was that?

Yoobin: what just happened?

Sohee: omonaa.

Pd-nim: it’s a fail everyone.

WG: ow…

Sunye: but then, what happen to us who actually got it right? hahaha

Seungri: then, since we failed the mission… (Pd-nim told Seungri to dance to Wonder Girls latest song Tell Me.) We’ll dance to Wonder Girls latest song, Tell me.

Sohee can’t stop smiling at the back with Sunmi.

It’s been a long time since we last meet. Even though he’s a bit weird today, but its true Daesung sunbaenim kind of blew out the answer. So I guess, he just playing it fair. Nice.

Seungri start dancing a bit, but then Wonder Girls saw GD also doing a small step of it. So they stop Seungri dance and ask GD and Seungri to do it together. GD is shy, but this is exactly what he wants.

Yeeun: together, together.

So, Seungri and GD start dancing to Tell Me. Sohee can’t stop laughing because GD is so shy.

He is the leader, but why he is so cute but in a manly man way. And when did he practice our step since we just comeback with this song. Aigoo. What’s wrong with me?

Sunye: Wow y’guys is so good. But your hand needs to be higher actually. hahaha (reminiscing the time when they teach Big Bang to dance)

Yeeun: we too really like Big Bang sunbaenim new songs.

Seungri: then by any chances, do you guys know any of the dance moves?

Yeeun and Yoobin start dancing randomly to Lies and cause a laugh and comfortable atmosphere. Sohee and Sunmi also burst into laughter at the back. GD saw it and he smile along with them.

Seungri: when we watch your performance, there is a part where you guys go, OMONA! like this, (GD startled hearing Seungri talking about it, and he can already guess Seungri going to ask Sohee do that moves, he just can’t hide his excitement and about to told  Youngbae about it, seeing that, YB trying to cover for GD, with saying, really omo’  to the camera. GD notices it and barely contained himself again, but still, he can watch it live in front of his eye! Seungri, thank you)

Sunye: since it was your part, you do it for them.

They start singing and Sohee shyly do her part. GD can’t hide his happiness when seeing that. He burst into laughter and TOP also shows interest on that. TOP exclaimed that he will do that part again by himself. Wonder Girls and Big Bang both laugh when TOP, the charismatic rapper TOP doing the OMONA. They are clapping happily.

Seungri: so it’s a mission success right?

Pd-nim: mission failed.

GD: oh come on. TOP even did OMONA. Our top actor even did OMONA. Come on pd-nim. Is it still a mission failed? Please make it a success.

Sunmi: he is weird. Minute ago, he was the wants who failed the mission. Now he wants it to be success. Hahaha

Yeeun: what is wrong with him really? hahaha…

Sunye: what was that actually? 

Yoobin: what is just happened? 

Sohee: OMONAA. kekeke.

Pd-nim: it’s a fail.

GD: really? Aigoo. Anyways thank to Wonder Girls for cooperating well with us. Sorry.

WG: no it’s okay. Thank you.

GD: and also, this time Wonder Girls has comeback with a single…

Sunye: no, no, no. it’s an official album.

GD: oh, they have comeback with an official album, I wish that wonder girls 1st album would receive a lot of love and with Big Bang as well. We’d both create a warm and comfortable music industry. (clapping together)

Sunye: why don’t we end this with a group hwaiting?

Pd-nim: honestly, you two groups are missing something, it’s not right.

Seungri: show us, show us.

Yoobin started rap a little bit of TOP part in Lies and making the WonderBang burst into laughter once again. And then Seungri start again.

Seungri: there something else I can do. I can do Wonder Girls Sohee impersonation of Choi Hwa Jung sunbaenim.

WG: wahhhh.

Seungri: anyeonghaseyo I’m Choi Hwajung. (GD looks at Sohee and saw she ended up burst into laughter. GD feeling excited again and covers his face with a scarf he’s wearing)

Sunye: Hahaha. Yes thank you.

Yeeun: it’s the same

Sunye: Sohee, please show it to us.

Sohee: what should I do?

Sunye start covering Sohee faces as she knows Sohee is too shy, so by doing this, Sohee will do it confidently.

Sohee: annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Hwa Jung.

BB: wahhhh. (clapping all together) Is it still mission failed?

Pd-nim: ended it with group hwaiting once.

TOP: that’s all? End with group hwaiting?

 And after that, they end their first broadcast meeting with a group hwaiting.

 

Big Bang waiting room.

GD: that was funny. hahaha… (GD keep smiling and laughing)

Seungri: yeah hyung. Sohee is so cute. She is too shy.

GD looks at Seungri. Does he like Sohee? Is that why he keeps on picking at Sohee just now? Please don’t. Youngbae sensing this and can’t sit still, he asking Seungri the question.

YB: yah Seungri, do you like Sohee?

Seungri look at Taeyang with a smile in his face.

YB: omo, it can’t be.

P/S: I sense during that time, Seungri always picking on Sohee. Even though I didn’t know the real reason, so I’m just going to relate it with the closest possible reason. Next chapter going to be around Wonder Girls accident. Thank for the love towards HEEDRAGON. We know they are real. Stay tuned.