CHAPTER 26

What Happened Between Us?

Family outing filming.

After the opening and getting to the choosen house, all the cast getting ready to get to work. While changing his clothes, Jaesuk chit chatting with GD.

Jaesuk: so Jiyong, how’s life? Long time didn’t see or hear any news about you.

GD: oh I’m doing fine Jaesuk hyung. I’m quite busy making preparation for our comeback next month.

Jaesuk: oh. You guys are making a comeback? Must be busy. How Sohee?

GD: eo? Oh, she’s fine.

Jaesuk: good. You guys are still together right?

GD: eo? Ye,,ye,,yes hyung.

Jaesuk: omo, so shy. Don’t be shy Jiyong-ah. I’ll keep your secret don’t worry.

GD: yea,,yeah, thank you hyung.

After getting ready, they got on the mini lorry to go to the sea. While moving, Jaesuk get playful and decide to tease GD. It fun to makes GD flustered a little bit, he thought.

Jaesuk: Jiyong-shi, do you have a girlfriend? (He gives a teasing smile to GD.)

Daesung looks at him with a nervous smile. GD being flustered just shakes his head and don’t give a word about it. aish this hyung. Luckily the topic quickly dies off. The rest of the filming going on smoothly. (Family Outing episode 7.)

 

GD and Sohee still going strong. Sometimes they would meet at restaurant, GD recording studio, or riding around the city in a car, or hanging out at a park near WG dorm, strolling around the city unnoticeable, or just talking on the phone. Since Wonder Girls don’t have much activity after they wrap up the promotion for So Hot, they have about few weeks easy time before Big Bang making their comeback.

 

8 August 2008.

NEWS: BIG BANG MADE A COMEBACK WITH A NEW HITS SONG AND QUICKLY TOP MANY CHARTS WITHIN ITS RELEASED DATE.

Night at park near WG dorms.

They sit at a bench that quite hidden from public eyes. Since its already past midnight, there are no people at the park. Sohee rest her head at his shoulder and GD wraps his arms around her.

Sohee: oppa, congratulations for your successful comeback. I’m happy for you. I always know this song going to be hit.

GD: thank you my butterfly. Have you listen to the album that I gave you?

Sohee: of course. You even include my birthday song in it. Heaven right?

GD: yeah. That’s song. But, the one I give you as birthday present is sung by me alone. In this album, it became a Big Bang song. But you got the special version because my voice is special. kekeke

Sohee: there again. My boyfriend with his prince syndrome. kekeke

GD: noooo. I don’t have a prince syndrome. I am a prince. kekeke.

Sohee: your sickness is becoming worse oppa. hahaha.

GD: so I’m not your prince? (He unwrap his arms and moves Sohee head from his shoulder. Then he looks aways as if he’s sulking with Sohee.)

Sohee: oppa, are you going to act like that? omo… I don’t know my boyfriend like to get sulky. omo omo… oppa, oppa look at me. (GD still not looking at her. Then, she leans closer to GD ears and whispering.) I love you oppa, you don’t need to be a prince because I’ll always love you. (Then she kisses his cheeks. GD turns around and looks at her eyes.)

GD: I love you more my butterfly. (He hugs her tightly. He kisses her forehead and then slowly kisses her lips.)

Sohee: oppa, promise me you’ll never change. Always be like this. I’ve fall too much for you. I can’t bear the thought of loosing you.

GD: I won’t change. My love for you will never allow me to change.

Sohee: thank you oppa. It’s getting late. Should we go home? I don’t want to hear Sunye unnie nagging at me.

GD: okay, I’ll send you. Let’s go.