CHAPTER 46

What Happened Between Us?

SEPTEMBER 2013

GDRAGON MAKING HIS SOLO COMEBACK WITH AN AMAZING SOLO ALBUM. THE SONG ON THE ALBUM NOW HAS CLIMBED THE CHARTS COMFORTABLY. ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL COMEBACK FROM GDRAGON.

The album contains a song that he dedicated to her. He even put a fake mole below his left eyes to tell Sohee that this album is about her. People will knows when seeing the mole because only Sohee is known with the mole. No need to think further. Who You, Black, Crooked, Runaway, Window, and the album are actually about her. She knows it. She knows he sings about her. But, that’s all. There’s nothing left to be done. They’ve ended thing 6 month ago. Furthermore, he already has someone else. She heard it. He has made his relationship with Kiko official. But not with the public of course. She knew it. He just proves it not even a year he already got her replacement over their 5 years of relationship. She was terribly sad but decides to let it go. He’s probably happier now than the times with her.

DECEMBER 2013

She has decide, she wants to avoid meeting him at any costs. She’s aware that if she still being an idol, that thing will be impossible. Because knowing Jiyong, he will make his way to makes things hard for her. This is the hardest decision she ever made, but, getting all the support from JYP himself and Wonder Girls, she decide to not renew her contract. She wants to focus on acting, and she wants to fully avoid meeting him. This is the only way she can thinks of. His singing career won’t have any connection with acting career. So, she made a decision to leave her idols worlds.

BREAKING NEWS. (Trust me when I said I cry a river when this news broke out. i can't believe my mandoo leaving WG TT)

WONDER GIRLS SOHEE CHOOSE TO NOT RENEW HER CONTRACT WITH JYP ENTERTAINMENT AND DECIDES TO LEAVE THE COMPANY.

This news shocking the worlds. What has happened to Wonder Girls?

YB: hey Ji, have you heard about Sohee leaving JYPE?

GD: I don’t care and I don’t want to know. I’m outta here. I’ve a date with Kiko.

YB: he really has move on completely.

TOP: I guess so.

Daesung: wonder what’s so good about that Kiko to make Jiyong hyung do those horrible things to Sohee. I’m not so fond towards her. She’s kinda bugging me.

Seungri: yeah, I can’t believe Jiyong hyung just throw Sohee like that. Like she never important in his lives.

YB: Kiko is not that bad. She’s pretty and friendly.

TOP: yeah, she’s okay I think.

Daesung: you only say that because she’s friend with both of you. For me and Seungri, we only turn blind eyes on her because she is Jiyong hyung girlfriend.

Seungri: Jiyong hyung has forgotten all his feeling for Sohee. And that’s makes him completely a change person. Alcohol, party and Kiko. I don’t really like the new GDragon.

Daesung: me too. He has lost his original personality and become a totally new person. He’s trying to looks matured but, it makes him looks like a different person. This is not him.

YB: let’s just stay away from his life. I bet he don’t want us to interfere with his matter.

TOP: that’s a good idea.

Daesung: he knows the best for himself. Even if he’s wrong, let’s hope that he will learn from it.

Seungri: yeah.