CHAPTER 11

What Happened Between Us?

At some restaurant.

JYP is having a dinner with his long-time best friend YG. They talk about a lot of thing especially about what happened to Wonder Girls lately.

YG: you must be having a hard time about what happened recently. What about the girls? Are they okay now?

JYP: yeah. Now they are fine. Sunye is fully recovered from the injury. I’m glad nothing worse happened to them. Oh, congrats hyung. Big Bang is receiving a lot of love. I know they will make it big.

YG: yeah I’m glad finally they can shine. And I bet they must already befriend your girls before right? It’s good to let the bond of our company spread.

JYP: hyung, why don’t we show to the people how close our friendship is?

YG: what do you mean?

JYP: since they are promoting together, how if we make a special collaboration stage for them?

YG: collaboration stage? But I think their song is totally different. Is it okay to joint their stage?

JYP: don’t worry hyung. We can make some arrangement. I just need to discuss it with Jiyong. How do you think?

YG: if you say so, I’ll just let you talk about it with Jiyong. Since this is his own song. I don’t know much about it.

JYP: okay great. Then I think it’s a green light from you right. I bet it will be daebak hyung.

Few days later at Wonder Girls practice room.

Yoobin: yah kids, I just saw Jiyong sunbaenim going inside JYP office.

Sunye: huh? You mean Jiyong as for GD?

Yeeun: what is GD sunbaenim doing here?

Sunmi: yeah that’s right. Why would he be here? The last time Big Bang was here is to learn Irony from us.

Sohee: yeah.

Yoobin: It’s really him guys.

Then Wonder Girls manager calling Sunye at the door and tell her that JYP wants to meet her. The rest of Wonder Girls is shocked and wondering what going on. Sunye knock the door nervously. After she heard JYP voices telling her to go inside, she carefully open the door and saw Jiyong is seated in front of JYP and smiling at her.

Sunye: did you want to see me pd-nim?

JYP: yeah Sunye-ah. Take a sit.

Sunye sit beside GD and then bow a little bit to him. Same goes to GD.

JYP: you must be puzzled why Jiyong is here right.

Sunye listen carefully to what would her pd-nim says. And as GD keeps quite in his seat, make Sunye more nervous. What’s all this about?

JYP: actually, I and Hyun Suk hyung has discuss to joint your stage together. Isn’t it great? Right Jiyong? (GD just nod himself and smiling)

Sunye is a little shock about this.

Sunye: a joint stage? But our song is in a different colour right? Will it match well?

JYP: that’s why Jiyong is here. To discuss it with me. As you know he is the one who make Lies. And I the one who makes Tell Me. So we’re going to discuss it together.

GD: yeah. We’re going to rearrange it to suits both of our groups. I hope you guys can help us again in learning the song.

Sunye: oh, yeah. Sure. We always have a fond feeling towards Lies. And it’s an honour to get to work together again with Big Bang sunbaenim.

JYP: okay. Now will you please excuse us? I have some work to do with Jiyong.

Sunye nod and leaving the room. She heading to the practice room while wondering what will the member reactions are?

Yoobin: whoa, daebak!

Yeeun: daebak.

Sunmi: is it true or you’re just playing with us?

Sunye: have I ever played with something serious?

Sohee: am I dreaming? Is this true?

Yoobin: totally daebak!

Yeeun: finally we can work together again! J

Sunye: it’s all pd-nim and YG teachers plan. Jiyong oppa is here to rearrange the song.

Sunmi: whoa! Amazing.

P/s: I’ve been writing this much and it’s still in 2007. kekeke. I’m sorry but please understand that this is for all the HEEDRAGON shippers. i've decided to put on some colours so you won't be sleepy while reading this :)