CHAPTER 22

What Happened Between Us?

2 weeks later.

BB Dorm.

As expected, their song is becoming hit and they’ve earned the title, Nation Little Sisters from netizens and loved by many fellow artist. Sohee as the visual of the group, gained many fanboys and as all might already know, Heechul from Super Junior keep saying about his fanboying over Sohee. This news is getting bigger and bigger. GD can’t help but feels a little bit uncomfortable about Heechul feeling towards his girlfriend.

GD: this guy is seriously, so annoying. And his fans need to stop bashing on Sohee. My girlfriend didn’t do anything to him. Why they keep on attacking her on SNS. This is making me stress and I believe, Sohee is hurt from all the negative comment they said on her. (GD looking at the computer screen with YB beside him.)

YB: yes, why did he need to be so obsessive? And there’s some of his fan is crazy to, they start a fan wars with you and Sohee fans saying that Sohee is belong to Heechul. So crazy. How can they just decide who belongs to who.

GD: Sohee belongs to him? He can’t even dream about it. Sohee is mine and forever mine. He needs to walk over my dead body first if he wants to take her from me.

YB: yah, G, you sound like a crazy boyfriend. hahaha. Don’t worry, Sohee will never cheat on you.

GD: I know she won’t cheat on me. But…

YB: you should worry about yourself. hahaha

GD: me? What about me?

YB: nothing. Forget it. (YB gets up.) I need to go to the company. I’ll see you later G. Bye.

GD: (talking out loud to himself) what about me? Is he trying to say that I’m the one who will cheat on her? What nonsense. I love her and will only love her in this lifetime. Even in another lifetime, I’ll still love her. Only her.

TOP: you know I can hear you Jiyong-ah. (Walks to the living room and sit on the couch.)

GD: hyung, I’ll never hurt her. I love her so much. I don’t even want to imagine it. aish that Youngbae. Does he didn’t believe my love for Sohee?

TOP: stop getting so worked up. I believe Youngbae didn’t means anything. He just wants to remind you. That’s all. Take it as a reminder. (Focusing his eyes on the tv.)

GD: yes hyung. I might be thinking about it too much.  aish, what’s wrong with me.

25 June 2008

Restaurant at Dongdaemun.

BB with Sunye, Sunmi, Yubin, and Yeeun are having dinner together. Without Sohee.

GD: what did you guys say to Sohee about coming here? She did not suspect anything?

Sunye: nothing to worry, she didn’t know we are here. She has an English class at the company. And after that, she has a vocal lesson. She won’t finish until 11.

Seungri: whoa, that’s sound exhausting.

YB: what about you guys? You guys didn’t have any lesson or class?

Yubin: me, Sunye and Yeeun didn’t have any lesson today. Sohee and Sunmi always have an extra lesson because of school.

Sunmi: and I say I have an important matter to do and can’t go to the class with her.

TOP: you leave your bestfriend for us Sunmi-ah. kekeke

Sunmi: oppa, how can you say me like that? I only leave Sohee because this meeting is about her surprise birthday party. If not, I’ll never leave her alone. (Sunmi pouts)

TOP: I’m just kidding Sunmi-ah. I know you love Sohee so much. I’m sorry okay.

Sunmi: kekeke. I know you’re kidding.

GD: okay, okay, can we start the discussing it now?

Yeeun: let’s begin.

P/S: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER  T.T