CHAPTER 40

What Happened Between Us?

Sohee immediately hug him and pats his back. Seeing how miserable Jiyong face making her heart breaks a little. She knows her boyfriend is not guilty. She believes in him. There must be a story behind everything happen.

SH: its okay oppa. You can let it out on me. I’m here for you.

GD: I’m such a fool.

SH: Let’s go inside first oppa. Then you can tell me about it.

They both entered GD house and Sohee send GD to the couch first.

SH: You wait here first. I’ll make something to eat for you.

About 10 minutes later.

SH: Let’s eat oppa. I’ve cooked you some ramen.

Sohee brings the ramen bowl to the living room and sat beside Jiyong. Jiyong take a look at Sohee with his tearing eyes. He’s glad having her by his side. At this moment, when the whole worlds turn their back on him, she’s here. She’s here with him and she acts like nothing happened. Jiyong takes the ramen bowl and put it down on the table. He takes Sohee into his arms and wrap her in his tightly hug. His tears start falling and his sobs can be heard. Sohee just his back in silent. She knows how hard the burden he needs to coping this time.

SH: Be strong oppa. I know you can get through this. You are strong.

GD: I’m sorry to give you all this trouble.

SH: There’s nothing to be sorry about oppa. I believe in you. There must be a reason behind everything happened.

GD: I just miss you so much. I’m going crazy missing you and thinking about you. When he offered me that thing saying that he can help me, I just take it without thinking much.

Sohee keep silent. So the reason behind that is her. It’s her after all.

GD: I’m so stupid. I should be careful at a stranger place. I didn’t know he will trap me like that. I already did a urine test back in July and the result is negative. But when the news broke like this, the whole worlds turn their back on me. I feel so crushed.

It’s me. I made him like this. I ruin his life. I ruin his life before and I ruin his life now.

GD: I just want to calm myself. I didn’t know that was . If I know I’ll definitely not taking it.

I’m sorry oppa. I’ve ruin your life twice. I feel so worst.

GD: It’s just that I missed you so much that time. That’s why I go to the club. I want to have some fun. I didn’t know it’ll turn ike that.

I’m the reason you ruin yourself. I’m the reason why you take that thing. I’m the reason why did you need to go through all this trouble. It’s me.

GD: But I’m glad you’re back. You’re my strength. You’re my life.

I’m not. I’m the one who makes you so lost like this. I’m the one who makes you less care about yourself oppa. I’m the one.

GD: Why are you not saying anything Sohee? (GD let go of his embraces and take a look at Sohee eyes. Sohee seems miserable.) Why?

SH: Nothing. I’m sorry. (She hugs him again. I love you oppa. I love you so much.)

P/S: This much chapter, will people be reading my stories? As you can see, i skip a lot of time. So this story can move faster. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Leaves some comment so i can improve my mistake :)