CHAPTER 37

What Happened Between Us?

Flashback of the last night.

Loud music keeps blasting on the club. GD takes a seat after tired dancing on the floor. He’s drowning in the music and the girls beside him. He’s promise to take her sightseeing today because this is her first time coming to Korea. After being persuaded for the whole day, he’s agreed to bring her to his favourite night club. And now here they are.

Kiko: Jiyong-ah, this place is so fun. No wonder you like this club. Thank you for introducing me this place.

GD: No problem. I’ve already promise you if you come to Korea I’ll make sure you have all the fun. So, this is it.

Kiko: I am having fun. Moreover, you are here right beside me. I miss you. We haven’t seen each other more than a year. I need to find you here, you know.

GD: I’m sorry. I’m just trying to avoid any rumours between us. You know how entertainment worlds work right.

Kiko: I know. So, tonight we’ll have all the fun. Here, I choose this drink for you. Let’s toss.

GD: Cheers.

GD can’t stop drinking. He’s getting drunk and drunk. And so does Kiko. They both having too much fun and can’t control their lust.

End of flashback.

And now, here they are, on Jiyong house, on his bed. He remembers what he did with her last night. All the memory flooding in his head as soon as he wakes up. Furthermore, he notices Sohee has been calling him last night. The guilt he felt makes him feels like he want to kill himself. Stupid. Stupid Kwon Jiyong. He will lose Sohee if she ever known that he slept with other girls, and to add the fire, the girl is Kiko. He’s JUST FRIEND.

GD: How am I going to solve this? Kwon Jiyong you stupid!

Kiko: what’s wrong Jiyong? (She opens her eyes and shrugs. She hides her smile from Jiyong. Actually she heard all his conversation with Sohee. Now she can proceed to her next moves. It’s not that hard to get you Kwon Jiyong. Ha!)

GD: Oh Kiko. You’re awake? Did you realize what we’ve done here?

Kiko: You mean this? (She point at both of their body. Jiyong quickly put on his shirt and boxer and get out from the bed. He keeps scratching his head. He seems blank. Doesn’t know what to do or what to say.) Calm down Jiyong.

GD: I can’t! What if Sohee know about this? (Finally he loses his temper.)

Kiko: You still think about her in our situation? What about me? I also have lost myself to you. You can’t leave me.

GD: There’s no way I’ll be with you. This is just misunderstanding. We did that not because we want it. We’ve both unconscious of the situation.

Kiko: unconscious? You obviously enjoyed every moment last night. How could you say that?

GD: I WAS DRUNK!

Kiko: But you’re aware you’re making it with me. You scream my name. Don’t you remember?

GD: SHUT UP! GET OUT!

Kiko: You have the heart to say that to me? After all this happened? You are jerk Kwon Jiyong.

GD: Kiko. I’m…. I’m sorry. I’m just miserable. I shouldn’t put all the blame on you. I’m sorry for what happened.

Kiko: it’s okay. I understand. You’re worried about Sohee. It’s okay. I’ll forget what happened and let’s just move on. Like nothing has happened.

GD: Oh my god. You’re really my best friend Kiko. Thank you so much for understand me. I owe you my life. Thank you Kiko.

Kiko: it’s okay Jiyong. I understand. I’ll leave first. I’ll be back to Japan today. I’m sorry for everything happened.

GD: No, I should be the one say sorry to you. I never know it was meant to be like this. I’m sorry.

Kiko: Okay, let’s stop about this sorry thing. We’ve agreed to forget about what happened right. I’ll go first. Till we meet again. Bye Jiyong.

GD: Bye.