CHAPTER 13

What Happened Between Us?

Hwayoung start with Sunmi and Seungri part. The others are sitting at the back while Sunmi and Seungri are learning their part. GD takes that chance to talk to Sohee.

GD: it’s been a long time since we met right. I’m glad we still have chances to work together.

Sohee: eo? Yea, yeah. It’s an honour for us to work with BB sunbaenim again. (Long time? I think we just met a week ago. And did he just told me he glad because get work together with us? omo. Can I feel happy?)

GD: oh, please don’t address us so formally. Just call me oppa. We’re not a stranger right. (GD looks at Sohee face. and suddenly their eyes met. but it’s just for a second. Both feels blushed and their cheek is so red.)

Sohee: yea, yeah. Okay. (Sohee still lowered her head.)

GD: yeah Jiyong oppa. Like this. Call me like this.

Sohee: eo? Ah, ye, yeah Jiyong oppa. (Sohee feels like her heart about to explode, but she also feels something about it. What is this?)

GD: aigoo. So cute. Thank you Sohee-ah. To tell you the truth, actually Chaerin always tell me about you. So, I heard a lot about you from her.

Sohee: Chaerin unnie? What did she tells you about me? I hope it’s nothing bad. (aish, Chaerin unnie!!)

GD: she tells me you like to play prank. And you such a crybaby. hahaha

Sohee: (looks at GD)aigoo, Chaerin unnie. I’m not a cry baby. And it’s fun to prank friends.

GD: you not a cry baby? Then why did Chaerin say like that? There must be a reason.

Sohee: I only cry when something really break my heart. It’s not that I always cry, of course I would cry when she left me before. How can she say me as a cry baby? Chaerin unnie not fair.

GD laughs when seeing Sohee grumbles. Its make her looks so cute and loveable. By this time, he feels head over heels about Sohee. Everything about her make him getting more attracted. He feels that he really like her. But, he not so sure about Sohee feeling toward him.

HY: okay, Sohee, Jiyong-shi, your turn.

They start practicing their part. Then suddenly,

HY: no. it’s not like that. You guys need to smile more and do the omona cutely. Look at each other first before the omona.

They both know they need to do that. But they’re too shy to look at each other like that. Sohee cheeks start become red and GD can help it but look at her sweetly.

GD: I guess we need to do that if we don’t want to piss off your unnie. She’s quite scary you know. hahaha.

Sohee: yeah. Usually Hwayoung unnie is strict when it comes to dancing. (Sohee makes a small laugh and they continue their practice)

GD: I think it’s better if we do it like this. (GD kneeling in front of Sohee)

Sohee: yeah I think that’s alright. Then I should do it like this oppa. (Sohee make a shock face but in a cute way.

GD: yeah I think that’s good Sohee-ah.

Big Bang and Wonder Girls keep practicing till late evening. Look likes they are much closer now. Big Bang is getting ready to leave the practice room.

Sunmi: Jiyong oppa, your phone. (Sunmi hurriedly pass the phone to GD.)

GD: oh. Oh, thank you Sunmi-ah. (It will become a big danger if I left it here. phew.)

Sunmi: you almost left it here. kekeke.

GD: yeah. Lucky you saw it. Thank you.

Big Bang already left the room and heading back to their dorm.

YB: so, how is it going G?

GD: I think we are getting closer. And she already calls me oppa.

YB: whoa. Good job. hahaha.

GD: it’s quite hard to get through her. She’s too shy around me.

YB: maybe she also likes you G. (YB looks at GD with an excitement in his eyes.)

GD: since when you are so professional about girls feeling? You never have one right. So how did you know about her feeling? hahaha

YB: yah, I don’t have one YET. Not because I don’t like girls or what, It’s just I still don’t found the right one for me. It’s not like I don’t have a feeling. Besides, Sohee is okay with me, with Seungri, and the rest of us. But when with you, her cheeks keep burning you know. Actually, to tell the truth, Sunye even talk to me about it.

GD: eo? What did she say about it?

YB: she’s wondering why Sohee look so shy and awkward with you. If we all met for the first time, it’s still acceptable, but the more we saw each other, she becoming more shy and keep blushing especially with you. With you G! Sunye said that to me. Don’t you get it? Maybe she also has something for you. Whoa (YB looks at GD and give a big excitement smile and patting GD back)

GD: really? Then, what should I do Youngbae-ah?

YB: make a move G. (YB looks straight into GD eyes to tell him that he got his back.)

 

P/s: phew. Another chapter done. Who else with me as HD-efs? Don’t give up on them. I found this somewhere. TRUE LOVE don't have a HAPPY ENDING… because TRUE LOVE NEVER ENDS. Jiko or whatever, Let’s put our trust together for HEEDRAGON.