CHAPTER 31

What Happened Between Us?

YG Studio.

GD sitting alone in the studio while working on his piece. Soon, his phone vibrate incoming messages.

From: Unknown

Hey Ji, it’s me, kiko, suddenly my mind thinking about you. How’s you doing?

GD: What the? Kiko Mizuhara texted me? How on earth she get my phone number? That sticky girl.

To: Kiko

I’m doing fine. Btw, where did you get my numbers?

From: Kiko

Seunghyun give it to me. You don’t mind right? I hope we can be friend?

To: Kiko

Friend is fine with me. But I don’t know you very well. Beside, don’t you think we’re too far to become a friend?

From: Kiko

Distance is not the problem. When you came to Japan, we’ll meet up and getting to know each other more okay?

To: Kiko

Guess so? I’m quite busy. Talk to you later.

GD: wo wo wo, this girls quite obsessive. Is she trying to hit on me or what? And why seunghyun hyung give my number to her? I don’t even know her. aishh…

His phone vibrate again. GD feels slightly annoyed about it.

GD: this girl don’t know when to stop! (He checks the messages and suddenly a smile beaming on his face.)

From: Butterfly<3

What are you doing oppa? Are you busy? I miss youuu ><

To: Butterfly<3

I’m at YGE. Not doing much. Just thinking about you. What about you?

From: Butterfly<3

Just finished a schedule. Wanna meet up? I’m thinking of doing some shopping.

To: Butterfly<3

Great idea. Let’s meet at Dongdaemun usual meeting place.

Some club in Japan.

Kiko: so he’s playing hard to get with me huh. He doesn’t know me that well. I’m kiko. I’ll get whoever I want. Just you wait Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

Back in Korea. Dongdaemun.

They’re strolling down the road arm in arm. They both enjoying the moment and not talking much. Sohee seem in a deep thought. She stop for a while and take a look at GD.

Sohee: oppa, do you think we’ll last forever?

GD: why? Are you not having faith with my feeling towards you?

Sohee: no, I’m just scared if I’ll ever lose you someday in the future. we never know what might happen.

GD: Nabi-ah, no matter how many years will be passed, my love for you will never fade. You’re my only love and my only butterfly. You own my heart and I own yours. Is this enough to comfort you? To ensure you that we’ll be together forever?

Sohee: thank you oppa. I’ll always trust in your love. Please never hurt me or leave me. I guess I love you so much till I can’t bear losing you.

GD: aigoo silly girl. You’ll never lose me. Just keep your faith. We’ll run towards the future together.

GD pull Sohee into his embrace. They stay like that quite long until someone seems looking at them. Luckily they put on some disguise so people won’t be able to recognize them.

December 2008. (Sorry I had to skip since this is going on for so long.)

Taeyang: you guys heard the news?

Yeeun: about what?

Seungri: the special stage noona. We’ll have a special stage together. Daebak!

Daesung: We are going to perform together again. But this time in pairing. JYP Pd-nim didn’t tell you about it?

Sunye: weird. I heard nothing about this special stage. Nobody in the company told us about it.

Sohee: yeah we know nothing about it. oppa when did you know about this?

GD: this afternoon. Sajang-nim told us about it. Guys, is this confirm or just a rumours?

Seungri: from what I know, it’s already confirmed. Manager hyung told me that we need to go to jyp company tomorrow to learn the dance routine.

Yoobin: what? tomorrow? and we know nothing about it? what is this?

Sunmi who’s a bit late because she had an extra vocal class at the jyp building comes running into the restaurant and straightly goes to their table.

Sunmi: you guys heard about the special stage? pd-nim just inform me about it and told me to tell you guys about it.

Yeeun: oh, now we know about it. pd-nim should told us earlier.

Sunmi: he told me in the afternoon. I forgot. heheheh

WG&BB: Sunmi-ah!!!

(you guys can google the special stage of wonder girls and bigbang gayo daejun. 2008 truly the golden era of KPOP and its WONDERBANG DOMINATION! Miss that moment T.T)

P/S: Sorry guys, i've got no time to do the editing. Please forgive any mistake and the black colours only.