CHAPTER 32

What Happened Between Us?

Beginning years 2009.

Wonder girls getting busier from all the idol hectic life. Especially after they’ve become so big and famous for their hit song, Nobody. They’ve became the worldwide phenomenon. The wonder girls tours also begin and they had to travel to oversea and all over the place. Big bang also become a lot busier promoting in both Korea and Japan. They already gain a lot of popularity in Japan. Among this hectic and busy life, Sohee and GD has grow apart towards each other. And to add the fire, GD preparing his solo debut and it makes him got no time even to have a resting time for himself. Meanwhile, Wonder Girls is always outside the Korea. They can’t even meet up. Phone call is barely their only connections.

WG temporary living place at US.

Sohee just sitting in her room surfing the internet. She finally had some time to relax herself. First thing she type on the google is of course about her dearly missed boyfriend. GDRAGON. She clicked the enter button. For a time being she just froze in front of her pink laptop. A gift from him.

GDRAGON CAUGHT HAVING A DATE WITH JAPANESE MODEL KIKO MIZUHARA AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK IN JAPAN.

Sohee: what the? What is this? Sunmi-ah!!

Sunmi: why are you calling me? (Sunmi came to the room that they shared together and sit beside her. she also froze looking at the laptop.)

Sohee: what is this sunmi?

Sunmi: calm down sohee. Maybe it’s just another rumour from the media. Why don’t you call him? Ask him about it?

Sohee: I should keep my faith on him right? I should call him first. (She grabs her phone and start dialling……. no answer.)

Sunmi: try again.

That night, sohee spend her time trying to reach her dearly Kwon Jiyong. But not even a single call from her been answered. She can’t sleep and just keep dialling. She calls him till morning. Still not getting an answer. Where is he?

Big Bang Dorm in Japan.

YB: answer her G.

GD: I can’t.

YB: Sohee has been calling you since like forever. Why can’t you just answer her phone calls and tells her the truth. She deserves an answer from you.

GD: I’m afraid she can’t accept the news and want to ask a break up from me. I don’t want to lose her. I can’t lose her.

YB: Then you need to explain everything. I believe sohee is not the type to rush anything. Maybe she just wants to ask you about the news. You should answer her phone calls.

TOP: If you that afraid of losing her, why did you go out with kiko? I thought you have forgotten about Sohee looking on how you spend time with kiko. I don’t understand you jiyong.

GD: Me and kiko is just a friend. Nothing more than that. Everytime I hang out with her, I also hang out with other friends. It’s never just the two of us.

TOP: But the media doesn’t know that. And even if they know, they will create other rumours about it. You should be extra careful. You need to take care of our fans heart and also Sohee, your girlfriend.

GD: I… I don’t know what to do hyung.

TOP: I don’t know how to help you jiyong. I’m sorry.

YB: Just answer her phone calls first G. She needs to hear you.

And right after that, GD phone ringing again. It’s from her. His Butterfly.

 

The conversation.

GD: hello…

Sohee: oppa, where have you been. I called you since last night.

GD: I’m sorry. I just don’t know what to tell you.

Sohee: It’s okay oppa. I just want to know the truth.

GD: I’m sorry Sohee-ah. But I don’t have anything to do with her. She just a friend. A normal friend. Not even a close friend. We hang out along with other friends too. Not just the two of us. I swear.

Sohee: it’s okay oppa. I know I can believe you. As long as you tell me the truth.

GD: Thank you nabi-ah. I’m so afraid to answer your call because I thought you want a break up. I’m so stupid.

Sohee: oppa, I’m not that kind of person you know.

GD: I’m glad my dearly girlfriend is so understandable. Thank you. I love you so much. Sohee-ah, when can we meet up?

Sohee: I’m back in korea next week. How about you?

GD: really? Me too. I can’t wait to meet you.

P/S: Lots of skip. Sorry sorry sorry. Trying to finish this story faster.