CHAPTER 3

What Happened Between Us?

All the BB and WG already with their own partner. Even though they still feels awkward and shy to each other, they try to be as natural as they can.

GD: hello. I hope you can teach me a lot. Sorry for troubling you.

Sohee: ah no. it’s okay. It’s no troubling at all. Can we start?

GD: sure.

GD gives his best smile at Sohee. Why did he feel so fluttering? Being this close to her is like a dream. All this while, I only see her from TV or PC. Seeing her up close make me realise there’s something about her that make me feels so attracted. What is it? Her smile? Her voice? Her dance? Her face? What is it? And why did I feel this way?

That smile. That is the smile she always sees on TV. But now he flash that smile towards her. But it’s brighter when seeing it face to face. Or is it just her own feeling? He looks like a very warm person. He knows how to make me comfortable around him. He seems like a nice and responsible person.

Youngbae look at them from a far. Then he smiles with a fishy gaze. Something going on with you G :)

Sunye: should we start the practice?

YB: yeah, sure. If you want, you can call me oppa. It’s more comfortable.

Sunye: oh, okay. Can we start now Youngbae oppa?

YB: sure.

After about almost 3-4 hours practicing the steps, everyone seems exhausted. They decide to stop the practice for today.

Seungri: whoa your dance routine is tough. As expected from JYP teachers. Why don’t we grab some snacks before ended this session? So we can be more comfortable around each other.

GD: what if people saw us? It’s not a good idea Seungri-ah.

YB: yeah. It’s too risky. We don’t want to get them into trouble. They’re rookies after all.

Notices Seungri face is a bit disappoint. Sunye suggest they have the snacks and drinks in the practice room. They can go and buy some snacks since it’s near JYPE. After all of them has agreed, Wonder Girls leaves the room and go to the nearest convenience store. TOP, Seungri and Daesung lying on the floor and close their eyes. GD and YB sitting in the couch a little bit far from them.

YB: so, what up?

GD: what?

YB: Do you feels awkward with her?

GD: no. Not at all. I feel so comfortable even though we don’t talk much. How about Sunye?

YB: Sunye? She’s okay. She calls me oppa you know.

GD: oppa? Whoa. Did you like her Youngbae-ah?

YB: it’s nothing like that. It’s just that she’s a nice girl.

Not long after, Wonder Girls are back with the snack and drink. They sit circling on the floor but the practice room are so quiet, until Seungri start speaking.

Seungri: so, this is actually our first meeting right. I would like to say thank you again to the Wonder Girls for spending your time to practice with us. We really appreciate it.

WG: no it’s okay. Really.

Seungri: actually, I don’t know you guys very well. And I would like to know you guys so we can be friend in the future. Can you please tell me your age so I will know what to call you guys later on.

Yeeun: oh me and Sunye born on ‘89. While this three is ’92.

Seungri: whoa. You guys are so young. Actually I heard a lot about you guys from Chaerin.

Sunye: Chaerin? Yeah. She is our close friend back then. It’s been a long times since I’ve meet her. How she’s doing?

Seungri: she’s practicing hard every day. Nowadays it’s hard to meet her. Since, we’re quite busy.

Sunye: yeah. She’s the most hardworking and passionate girls I’ve ever known. Actually Chaerin, me, Yeeun and Sohee is a close friend back then especially Sohee because they are roommate. Right Sohee?

Sohee: umm? Yeah that’s right. Me and Chaerin unnie is a close friend. And I always miss her.

YB: oh really? Actually Chaerin always ask about you guys from Junsu because I keep in touch with him. So, she always knows about you guys.

Sunye: yeah Junsu oppa told us about it. It’s kinda sad because we can’t even talk to each other. hahaha…

GD: we can help you guys connected if you want.

Sunye: but we also don’t have a cellphone. hahaha…

GD: oh, then we need to use Junsu. hahaha…

Knock knock knock… all eyes are on the door.

BB manager came and told them that they have to go now. Since, they have another schedule after that.

So, she closes with Chaerin huh.

 

p/s: there another chapter for you guys. enjoy reading and leave a comment. thank you :)