CHAPTER 44

What Happened Between Us?

Somewhere early 2013

Sohee: I can’t believe you have the heart to do this to me Jiyong oppa!

GD: I’m so sorry. I don’t  know how it happened. We both got drunk and only woke the next morning. its not like I want it to happened.

Sohee: I don’t know what to say. I’m really disappointed with you.

GD: Sohee-ah, it’s an accident.

Sohee: Easy for you to say. She’s a girl. Even if its an accident, don’t you feel a bit guilty towards her? Drunk or not, you has slept with her!

GD: I’m sorry.

Sohee: Sorry won’t change anything. At first it maybe an accident, but if you keep doing it, that will be ridiculous if it was still an accident. Please don’t make me look stupid. Let me go. (Sohee start crying. Her tears fill with sadness, disappoint and anger.)

GD just keep quiet as he doesn’t know what to do. He IS guilty. He has been cheating with Kiko behind Sohee. He can’t resist her temptation. They’ve been doing it over and over till he can’t bring himself to stop. He know he’s at fault.

GD: I know I’ve hurt you countless time. But it won’t hurt if you give me one last chance. I truly love you. I might look at Kiko and sometimes be with her. But I never gave my heart to her. My heart only belong to you.

Sohee: How can you be so selfish oppa? What about my feeling? Her feeling? Have you ever thought about us? How can you easily switch between me and her just like that? Do you even love me?

GD: I love you! I did. I always love you! I don’t know what is wrong with me. I’m sorry, nabi-ah.

Sohee: I know what’s wrong with you oppa. Your love has been moving towards her. Maybe its just the past that keep clinging towards us. the past memory. if you can let go of me, and the past, you’ll be happy with her. And also maybe this is the best for both of us.

GD: My love is only for you. not anyone else. please sohee. please don’t do this.

Sohee: please understand me oppa. please try to put yourself in my shoes. how will you react towards this? will you gladly forgive me? will you still smile happily in the future whenever you think about  my love partner? will you? can you please understand my wound?

GD stand still. not even utter a word. He looks at her. She has given up. given up on me. because of my selfishness and foolishness.

GD: Let’s take a break. We’ll meet again after a month. But we’re not broken up till that. This is my last request.

Sohee: arasso.

2 weeks has pass. GD seems to trying make up for his mistake. But, Sohee doesn’t look like trying to patch up. Everytime GD calls, whether she answer shortly or doesn’t pick up at all. that frustrated GD a lot. But he will try his best to win his girl back. He will never give up.