CHAPTER 24

What Happened Between Us?

Nabi café.

Sohee, Jiyong and Sunye enter the Café. All the other members already waiting for Sohee. All of them had a guilty look in their faces. As soon as they saw Sohee, they all running to her and hug her together.

Sunmi: I’m sorry Sohee-ah. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you so much.

Yubin: yes Sohee-ah, this is all my fault. It was my idea to do that. I’m so sorry.

Yeeun: we love you Sohee-ah.

Sohee: no, no, I’m the one should be sorry because causing this trouble for you guys. I’m so sorry.

TOP: no Sohee-ah, we are the one at faults.

Sunye: everyone, we are here to celebrate Sohee birthday. Let’s drop this gloomy atmosphere. We don’t want Sohee to celebrate this day with sadness right.

GD: yeah, let’s start our party everyone. Let’s celebrate it happily.

YB: Sohee-ah, I got this for your present. (YB handed the chocolate bouquet to Sohee.)

Sohee: whoa oppa, how did you know I like chocolate? Thank you oppa. I loved it so much. (Sohee smile ear to ear receiving YB gifts. It was her favourite chocolate.)

YB: you said it to me when we’re acting together before. And of course I have a strong base of memory to remember it clearly.

GD: yah Youngbae, are you trying to get my girlfriend attention? What are you? My friends?

YB: yah G, Sohee is my dearest little sister. How can you say like that? Such a jealous man.

GD: luckily you said little sister. hahaha. I know all of my friends will treat her like a sisters. But, don’t make your handsome face, I’m afraid Sohee will get distract from me. kekeke

Sohee: oppa, how can you say me like that? I don’t get sway just because of a handsome face. (She pouts.)

GD: I’m just kidding my beautiful butterfly. I know you won’t do that to me. Here. (GD hands a small box to her.) My gift for you.

Sohee: eo? What is this oppa? You know, actually you guys don’t need to give me any gifts, because you all are gifts to me.

Daesung: aww Sohee-ah, thank you for saying such a heart warming words. I’m touched.

Seungri: that’s right Sohee-ah. You are the gift in our life. Also, this entire gift is nothing compare to your presence. Treasure it okay. (He smiled and pats her heads.)

Sunye: open your gift Sohee. We want to know what Jiyong oppa got for your birthday. (Sunye can’t wait to see Jiyong gifts to Sohee.)

They all look at Sohee as she carefully open the box. Jiyong just smiling and look at her with a lot of love. Sohee stops her movement after seeing the things inside the box. She looks at Jiyong.

Sohee: oppa… (She looks at him and gives a tearful smile.)

TOP: Sohee-ah, let us see what it is. He has been so secretive about it these past few weeks.

GD then takes the box from Sohee. He takes out the things inside the box. Its a couple rings. The customized couple rings. It’s not just a simple couple rings. Its need both rings to complete the shape. GD takes the one of the rings with the filled love shape and put it on Sohee fingers. Then he put the one with the holes love one at his own fingers. Then he takes Sohee hand and holds it in front of their member faces.

GD: there, how did it look? Cool right? kekeke

Yubin: whoa, it’s customized rings. Totally awesome. Impressive G.

GD: of course, I only give the best for my beautiful girlfriend. hahaha

Daesung: from now on, I’m your fans hyung. Teach me about love. kekeke

Seungri: you’re the man hyung. ahhh, I also want to be in love.

Sunmi: it’s really pretty Sohee-ah. Thank you for making Sohee happy oppa. I’m really happy for you Sohee. (She tears up and feeling very happy for Sohee.)

YB: Did you love Sohee that much Sunmi? aigoo. This kid. (He messes with Sunmi hair.)

Sunmi: yah oppa. You’re ruining my hair.

Yeeun: and you’re ruining your makeup Sunmi-ah. hahaha. Don’t cry.

Sunye: we’re happy for both of you. Oppa, please never hurt Sohee. Take care of her.

GD: no need to worry Sunye-ah. I’ll give my all to protect her. Sunmi-ah, oppa will always make Sohee happy. You too must always be happy okay.

Sohee hug Sunmi and tears up.

Sohee: I love you Sunmi-ah. Thank you for being my friend.

Sunmi: me too Sohee-ah.

TOP: aigoo, these 2 kids is making tearful drama or what. It’s not like you guys going to separate. What with this mood so suddenly? aigoo. (He shakes his head and chuckles looking at them.)

Yubin: they’re always like that oppa. Sometimes, we also don’t understand both of them. (Chuckles too.)

Yeeun: and you also weird like them sometimes unnie. Don’t forget that.

Yubin: yah…

Sunmi&Sohee: WEIRD?

Sunmi: we are not weird unnie.

Sohee: yeah, we are not. Weird is Sunmi. Not me.

Sunmi: yah Ahn Sohee. What did you just say? (Sunmi give her playful glare at Sohee.)

Sohee: I’m not weird. You’re the one that has a weird personality and always waiting for an alien to come to earth. Isn’t it weird?

Sunmi: yahh Ahn Sohee, do you want to get strangled by me? Alien is real. They just not arrived in earth yet.

Sohee: I told you guys she is weird. (Sohee tells to the others and teasing Sunmi.)

Sunmi: Ahn Sohee, you really want to die huh. (She starts chasing Sohee around and starts their childish bickering again. But all members at the scene love seeing that. They all laugh happily.)

GD: you two, stop joking around. Both of you might trample this café with your act. Come here. I want to tell something.

Sohee: what is it oppa?

Daesung: Jiyong hyung got casted on family outing as a guest prior to our comeback soon. (He put his arms around GD shoulder and smiles brightly.)

Yeeun: whoa, it must be fun. We always watch the show. Jaesuk oppa really awesome.

Sunye: yes, and you’re lucky to get casted as permanent members Daesung-ah. The show will gain a lot of popularity. It’s fun to watch.

Daesung: yes Sunye-ah. I’m so lucky to get casted among the big names. The hyung and noonas really kind and take care of me a lot.

GD: guys, that’s not what I’m worried right now. (All eyes on GD except Daesung.)

YB: what is it G?

GD:  Jaesuk hyung knows about me and Sohee. (All the eyes on him are in great shocked.)

Sunye: what? How did he know?

TOP: how do you know he already knows?

Sohee: are you sure oppa?

GD: actually, he saw us Sohee-ah. He saw us leaving the broadcast station together. He ask me before when I met him for his show, he ask me when we’re in the waiting room. I had no choice and admit it that we’re dating to him. He also keeps asking Daesung about it. Since I trust Jaesuk hyung, I told him about us. But, I’m worried he’ll tease me about it tomorrow.

Sohee: what to do unnie? (Sohee looks at Sunye.)

 

Unrelated: YG staff is sooooo NICE huh lending hand picking up someone else girlfriend. Classy. I didn't know you'll get all the YG privilage if you have a relationship with their artist. Feeling like a Queen huh. Good job. You got him finally. Should i say congratulations? Well... F**k them. It's their `PRIVATE LIFE' after all. I'm just gonna be a Sohee fan alone after this. His music is good, so, i'm just gonna support Big Bang music. Ahn Sohee MANSE!! Wonder Girls MANSE!!