CHAPTER 5

What Happened Between Us?

26 May 2007

Big Bang has successfully run their Want You concert. Their parody of Irony is received very well by their fans. Even though the practice with Wonder Girls supposedly being held for about a week, they only practice with them about to 2-3 days only. The rest of the week they practice it alone or with JYP choreographer. And what makes GD regret is, he didn’t take the chance to become closer to Sohee.

 

     

Big Bang WANT YOU CONCERT 26 MAY 2007 (credit goes to rightful owner)

June 2007

Wonder Girls has become quite a buzz in Korea music scene. They are very warmly welcome by netizens and their fellow artist. They’re very much love by their humble and humanity personality. Always respected people no matter older or younger and their fresh personality make people love them. In the midst of their growing popularity, Sohee got cast to acting in a movie. And how much happy can she be since it was her original dream to be an actress. So without any other thought, Sohee and JYP itself land her into the acting worlds. The very first movie Sohee got, I LIKE IT HOT. Everything seems great until a minor accident happen while her filming. She’s falling from the running motorcycle and it gives her quite a bad injuries.

Pd: Sohee ahh, are you okay?

Sohee : yeah. (She’s not crying at all, but instead, she bit her lips maybe to ease the pain she’s been feeling)

Pd: it might be better if you go to the rest room first. Yah, bring her to examine her wound.

At the rest room.

Sohee: unnie, I’m okay. I just need some rest before we’re going to the hospital.

The coordi unnie then nod and left her alone in the rest room. At that moment, Sohee burst into tears. The wound is actually hurt more than they think. Sohee could feel numb in her knee. But, she’s alone. Her WG unnies is not there to help her. About 15 minutes later, her manager came running to the rest room.

Manager: Sohee-ah, are you okay? aigoo. I’m so sorry I had somewhere to go before. Come on let’s go to the hospital. It look worst than you think. I’m so dead when JYP know this. aigoo.

The manager holds her and brings her to the van. Sohee almost crying again because it hurts so much when she walks. But she didn’t want the production crew saw that so she smiles when leaving the filming area.

Big Bang studio.

Seungri: yah hyung, look at this news.

Seungri try to show something on his phone but no one is paying attention. So, he read it loudly enough for all his hyung to hear.

Seungri : WONDER GIRLS SOHEE HAS BEEN HOPITALIZED BECAUSE OF AN ACCIDENT AT THE FILMING SITE, SHE WILL BE PUT INTO A REST FOR A WHILE REGARDING TO THE GROUP PROMOTING ACTIVITY.

All eyes piercing through Seungri face.

Seungri: omo, she falls from the running motorcycle. That must hurt a lot. aigoo, poor her. Hope everything will be okay for her.

At that moment, GD hurriedly grabs his phone and start searching. YB saw this. And actually, he saw what GD searching for.

While Seungri, Daesung and TOP excused themselves to have a lunch, YB use this opportunity to talk to GD.

YB: G, I sense something weird about you.

GD: what? (GD turns his head from the lyrics book and takes a look at Youngbae beside him.)

YB: I can see it G. We’ve known each other long enough. I can tell it every time you feel attracted to something or someone. (YB smile at GD. So he thinks he can hide it from me huh. Never G. Never.)

GD: what are you talking about? I’m in the process of finishing our album. So of course I’ll be a little bit weird. It’s all from the tension I’ve been getting lately. Nothing more. (GD looks back at his lyrics book. Trying to avoid YB fishy gaze)

YB: you know what, I kinda know it. And you absolutely know you can’t hide it from me G. Spill it.

GD looks at Youngbae and then he takes a very deep breath.

GD: I, um I… I just find her very attractive.

YB: I know it! From the way you’re looking at her from her debut stage. And how you smile ear to ear when we met her before, I kinda know it. Well it’s not hard to tell when you like someone. Hahaha.

GD: yah, it’s not like that. I just find her very charming. Her dance is beautiful and clean. Her eye is so innocent especially when she smiles. And she got a very pretty leg. I assume she will stun as a model. That’s all.

YB: that’s pretty much telling me you like her G. Hahaha.

Seungri: like who?

YB and GD look at the door and saw Seungri standing there with a quite shocking face.

Seungri: who like who?

GD: nothing. What are you talking about? We’re discussing about our title song. That’s all.

Seungri keep his suspicious eyes on both GD and YB. But then he doesn’t care much about it. Well, he’s a maknae after all.

P/s: okay how is it going so far?. But at that time, he maybe just feels attracted at her. Wonder when actually the feelings grow bigger? Stay tuned and leave some comment.